1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Why is that? 

Because you didn't earn that ability to stun Jason while he's in Rage. It also kind of promotes Counselors hiding till everyone else is dead. It also promotes being a 'lone wolf' when it doesn't need to. Not to mention team killing would probably be more common.

There was this one video I remember watching titled "The problem with heavy weights" and the two most important things I remember him saying that can apply to so many other things are "Its not about who has the most options, its about who has the most effective tools" and "A buff to mobility is a buff to everything you can do." Where am I getting at with this you might ask. Well when you think about it, being able to pick up the sweater is an effective tool in and of itself. Theres a reason why I stopped playing Male characters a long time ago since what is it that a Male character can do that a Female cant? I once told a competitive Friday the 13th player "Why be Brandon when you can be Vanessa, why be lachappa when you can be Deborah, why be Kenny/Adam when you can be Fox, why be Chad when you can be Victoria". See the pattern I'm getting at? Plus, theres a reason why at tournaments EVERYONE picks ONLY Female characters.

I would be ok with only Tommy being able to stun post rage with a big IF. And that his he can no longer spawn with a pocket knife. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Tommy is OP enough. The fact of Jason walking through walls is extreme trauma on the human body. A baseball bat or wrench to the chest isn't diddly.

13 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I would be ok with only Tommy being able to stun post rage with a big IF. And that his he can no longer spawn with a pocket knife. Just my opinion.

I think it’d really help the players be able to be more of a hero as him if he could stun

I mean I guess they could sculpt him a six pack but you’re not likely to see it under all those layers... He’s got a ten strength, sounds pretty buff to me, his arms are kinda small though maybe fill him out a little but. 

Too bad we never got Tommy costumes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Tommy is 10/10 for all stats, no buff needed.

He should be able to stun Jason in rage

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

He should be able to stun Jason in rage

Disagree, would make game more frustrating and negate the purpose of the rage mode buff, stopping jason from being bullied, hard pass on that.

On 4/1/2019 at 6:35 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I mean I guess they could sculpt him a six pack but you’re not likely to see it under all those layers... He’s got a ten strength, sounds pretty buff to me, his arms are kinda small though maybe fill him out a little but. 

Too bad we never got Tommy costumes. 

Dibs on the Tommy speedo! 😎

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Disagree, would make game more frustrating and negate the purpose of the rage mode buff, stopping jason from being bullied, hard pass on that.

It’d help Tommy’s purpose of being a hero. You see my video? Kinda hard being a hero when u can’t stun. Jason players should learn to block attacks and avoid being stunned if they play smart. And don’t tell me blocking isn’t effective because it still is effective. I use it all the time and i always punish counselors hits because I am able to grab immediately after blocking. Besides, It’s only one guy with the ability to stun in rage after all

4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’d help Tommy’s purpose of being a hero. You see my video? Kinda hard being a hero when u can’t stun. Jason players should learn to block attacks and avoid being stunned if they play smart. It’s only one guy with the ability to stun in rage after all

Tommy does spawn with a gun, so he can stun. And can also try to distract as he has a knife to burn (if not going to use it on a trap or give to someone else.) Counselors should learn to kite Jason without a need for stunning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Tommy does spawn with a gun, so he can stun. And can also try to distract as he has a knife to burn (if not going to use it on a trap or give to someone else.) Counselors should learn to kite Jason without a need for stunning.

Lol a gun is only good for one shot. Jason players won’t give a damn about tommy when they can tunnel a Deborah or AJ. Watch my video, you tell me how I could’ve saved Deborah because it wasn’t going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This and the block is fucked up on the pc. Jason can be stunned by Tommy with a shotgun.

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

Lol a gun is only good for one shot. Jason players won’t give a damn about tommy when they can tunnel a Deborah or AJ. Watch my video, you tell me how I could’ve saved Deborah because it wasn’t going to happen. 

Go fix a car and pick her up. There are other ways to save. Cant save everyone though.

3 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

This and the block is fucked up on the pc. Jason can be stunned by Tommy with a shotgun.

Yeah and one shot he’s on ground, gets back up, goes straight back to Deborah and AJ. Then what? Follow him around flicker my light at him to get him to chase me but he won’t care about me when he can chase slow counselors instead

@badassgixxer05 fix a car and pick her up, yeah this isn’t always going to workout. I might not always have the keys for one thing. And actually being able to slow him down by stunning him to get him away from slower counselors would work a lot better

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah and one shot he’s on ground, gets back up, goes straight back to Deborah and AJ. Then what? Follow him around flicker my light at him to get him to chase me but he won’t care about me when he can chase slow counselors instead

@badassgixxer05 fix a car and pick her up, this isn’t always going to workout near as well as actually being able to slow him down by stunning him to get him away from slower counselors

Seems more like a player issue(the person playing the slow counselor) then a Tommy issue. I know plenty of people that play slower counselors and have no issues kiting Jason long enough for me to pick them up.

10 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Seems more like a player issue(the person playing the slow counselor) then a Tommy issue. I know plenty of people that play slower counselors and have no issues kiting Jason long enough for me to pick them up.

If Jason is in rage slow counselors are at a pretty big disadvantage. Playing hero is fun to, it’d make tommy a much bigger threat to Jason, and tommy players would be able to save others more effectively. Being the chosen one to play as tommy would be a real big opportunity for players. People then, might actually start using him as a hero player as of right now, most people don’t use his role as “the hero” properly at all