Sign in to follow this  
x OLd ScRatCh x

Roof Surfing with J. Voorhees (Invulnerable Rage Jason Still Sucks)

18 minutes ago, Ahab said:

@x OLd ScRatCh x Your link shows nothing... Please elaborate.

Updated link. I guess I'm such a lousy person, the mods won't let me upload any video to the forum anymore. This was in bot mode, and I didn't video the initial way to do it, by the way, so don't get your glitch panties all wadded up. https://vimeo.com/322476633

I played yesterday and when the 150 Jason had 0 kills at rage i went looking for him and sure enough he was doing this and was able to do it threw walls also with out busting them down in rage .

55 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Expected nothing less than an ignorant reply.

Ignorant response to an ignorant topic......Jason is not invulnerable in rage...

he can still be stunned and killed.

And I am glad people can get Jason on the roofs  to get the trolls who hang out up there attempting to ruin games for others.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Stopped by to drop you this. Back to ignoring the game until they do something to balance out the invulnerability garbage.

https://vimeo.com/322476633

I'd prefer if you just kept ignoring the game. There is enough whining about Rage going on as is without you adding to it.

Edit:

"Invulnerable Rage" my ass.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I'd prefer if you just kept ignoring the game. There is enough whining about Rage going on as is without you adding to it.

Edit:

"Invulnerable Rage" my ass.

All this shows is proof of a shitty player as Jason. Nice to see the salad tossing of each other is still in full effect here.

Just now, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

All this shows is proof of a shitty player as Jason. Nice to see the salad tossing of each other is still in full effect here.

Thought you were going back to ignoring us? You're not very true to your word (or you're just being a troll, could be either or both).

• Like 1

Updated link. I guess I'm such a lousy person, the mods won't let me upload any video to the forum anymore. This was in bot mode, and I didn't video the initial way to do it, by the way, so don't get your glitch panties all wadded up. https://vimeo.com/322476633

I never called you a lousy person... But I am used to people claiming I insulted them when I did no such thing... That one rolls off me like water off the hump of the white whale... who was an island unto himself.
   Anyway... thank you for updating the link... But I am not seeing an issue with Jason being able to get onto a roof. Counselors have been doing it forever... and now Jason can go up there to kill them... I am not seeing the problem... But I still will not lower myself to do it.
   The video of how to do it is on youtube for all to see... posting it here would be irrelevant anyway... It is not hard to find.
   ALSO... just because you like to wear panties... does not mean the rest of us do.

Back to ignoring the game until they do something to balance out the invulnerability garbage.

Feel free to ignore the game if you wish... that is your choice.... But get it right... Jason IS NOT invulnerable... you just cannot stun him in rage... This has not made it any easier to catch ANYONE that does not hang around In Jason's face.
   Counselors are escaping in droves... Excellent Jason players are getting low kill counts WAY more often than before the patch (one car escape is enough to drop a kill count by four... just in case you cannot do math)… and killing Jason is easier than EVER to accomplish... Hits that do not stun him do full damage to him... while hits that do stun do WAY less than full damage to him... hence...easier than EVER to kill him... Everyone else learned this some time ago... Now you have been informed about it as well.

Expected nothing less than an ignorant reply.

After saying "so you don't get your panties all waded up"... you should expect nothing less than an ignorant reply from ANYONE you directed this at, and everyone who felt it could also be directed at them.

13 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Being everyone with a brain agrees that the Jason kill is WAY too easy to pull off... because IT IS way too easy to pull off... calling a Jason player "shitty" for falling to the hunters makes you one of two things... A TROLL... or an uniformed person.
   Your second sentence in this particular quote seems to confirm the former is the case... not the latter.
   You can go back to ignoring us now... Trolls will not be missed here or in the game for that matter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Stopped by to drop you this. Back to ignoring the game until they do something to balance out the invulnerability garbage.

https://vimeo.com/322476633

What difference does this glitch make? What is Jason going to do after he gets to the roof? Chuck his knives at the counselors from up above? Please go back whining on Reddit, or wherever. We don't really need it here.

(Invulnerable Jason is still awesome, by the way).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

Being everyone with a brain agrees that the Jason kill is WAY too easy to pull off... because IT IS way too easy to pull off... calling a Jason player "shitty" for falling to the hunters makes you one of two things... A TROLL... or an uniformed person.

I've killed Jason numerous times and was able to do all but one of them with no communication other than blinking a flashlight. That alone should tell you how prevalent and easy it is.

• Like 2

Killing Jason was Never Meant To Be Difficult .

Jason players having trouble go there. I left a couple of tips that might be helpful. 

55 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Killing Jason was Never Meant To Be Difficult .

Jason players having trouble go there. I left a couple of tips that might be helpful. 

The fuck it wasn't. The Devs themselves clearly stated that they were only able to do it once every 75 or so attempts. How many times has the same lobby full of people killed two or three Jason's in a row? I've seen it happen several times even after the new patch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

The fuck it wasn't. The Devs themselves clearly stated that they were only able to do it once every 75 or so attempts. How many times has the same lobby full of people killed two or three Jason's in a row? I've seen it happen several times even after the new patch.

Read it again and you'll see i was trying to help players who's have trouble with being killed as Jason.  I agree. Jason should be difficult to kill. Killing Jason was Never Meant To Be Difficult.  I left my tips there and was letting the community know where to find them. 

4 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Read it again and you'll see i was trying to help players who's have trouble with being killed as Jason.  I agree. Jason should be difficult to kill. Killing Jason was Never Meant To Be Difficult.  I left my tips there and was letting the community know where to find them. 

I don't think I follow you... You said it should be difficult to kill Jason, but then said killing Jason wasn't meant to be difficult. I'm confused.

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I don't think I follow you... You said it should be difficult to kill Jason, but then said killing Jason wasn't meant to be difficult. I'm confused.

He was letting everyone know in this thread about that topic.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I agree with you.

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

He was letting everyone know in this thread about that topic.

Oh.... Thanks, now I get it.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:45 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I've killed Jason numerous times and was able to do all but one of them with no communication other than blinking a flashlight. That alone should tell you how prevalent and easy it is.

This alone speaks volumes... But you do not have to convince me that killing Jason is too easy. I just do not bother doing it... because it is too easy... But I will help others do it if they ask nicely... and I have not had a failed attempt in a long time. I just do not do it very often.