Sign in to follow this  

I know trolls exist in all games but it seems like this game attracts the worst of the worst,  the newest kind of trolls I’m seeing is people using voice changers to make them sound like 5 year old kids, it’s creepy cause you can tell it’s a 30 year old doing it, I just cleared a  lobby party of teamers who all were all changing their voices. I just slashed every single on of them, except 1 that I could hear setting traps on himself,  as I was breaking down the door to suicide , one came out of his character kid voice and sounded to be a 40 year old man swearing at me as I slashed him before he could kill himself as well..... glorious. It pathetic how people are so sick in the head that just being a troll isn’t enough, they have to alter their voice.

3 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

I know trolls exist in all games but it seems like this game attracts the worst of the worst,  the newest kind of trolls I’m seeing is people using voice changers to make them sound like 5 year old kids, it’s creepy cause you can tell it’s a 30 year old doing it, I just cleared a  lobby party of teamers who all were all changing their voices. I just slashed every single on of them, except 1 that I could hear setting traps on himself,  as I was breaking down the door to suicide , one came out of his character kid voice and sounded to be a 40 year old man swearing at me as I slashed him before he could kill himself as well..... glorious. It pathetic how people are so sick in the head that just being a troll isn’t enough, they have to alter their voice.

Oh man, don’t look up ‘voice skins’ than. There’s a whole company trying to turn this into the next big thing.  

• Like 1

Even the "Voice Skins" seems like a pretty new thing according to some quick google searches, so I'm curious how you'd know it was voice changers?  Not necessarily doubting it but there's definitely a ton of 5 year olds in the game anyways. I'd be curious to see or hear a clip of what you're claiming OP. 

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Oh man, don’t look up ‘voice skins’ than. There’s a whole company trying to turn this into the next big thing.  

This is an interesting development. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

• Like 1