Sign in to follow this  
Donmaz7

Can't stun jason in rage mode

9 hours ago, Ahab said:

I will say this... Whether I catch and kill you... or you escape in the car, boat or to the cops... you put up one hell of a chase every time!

🍻I do have my moments. I've been known as that guy that walks right out a window unintentionally right into Jasons grasp and have to spectate the next 10-15 mins.. 😂 The other night I also did a bot impersonation after I jumped through a window. The power was out, and i couldn't see. Ran right into a bed and was trapped running in a corner. Can't win them all I guess.. 😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

🍻I do have my moments. I've been known as that guy that walks right out a window unintentionally right into Jasons grasp and have to spectate the next 10-15 mins.. 😂 The other night I also did a bot impersonation after I jumped through a window. The power was out, and i couldn't see. Ran right into a bed and was trapped running in a corner. Can't win them all I guess.. 😁

We all have our moments... both good and bad. I have made some hilarious mistakes on both sides of play as well... and I have done the exact same things you mention here on (far more than) one occasion. 
   I am seeing an uptick in people using bot tactics and hiding in plain sight of Jason though... and not all of these people are new to the game. One moment of not paying attention to your surroundings in this game can easily prove fatal.

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

We all have our moments... both good and bad. I have made some hilarious mistakes on both sides of play as well... and I have done the exact same things you mention here on (far more than) one occasion. 
   I am seeing an uptick in people using bot tactics and hiding in plain sight of Jason though... and not all of these people are new to the game. One moment of not paying attention to your surroundings in this game can easily prove fatal.

LOL I hear this. I’m right there with you both on making silly mistakes. I’m sure we all got hiliarious stories we could tell. Last night I drove the car and got it stuck on a rock and he pulled me out of the car and I died 🤣 shit happens is what I told my friends I was trying to pick up. They were a lil salty I got the car stuck lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

LOL I hear this. I’m right there with you both on making silly mistakes. I’m sure we all got hiliarious stories we could tell. Last night I drove the car and got it stuck on a rock and he pulled me out of the car and I died 🤣 shit happens is what I told my friends I was trying to pick up. They were a lil salty I got the car stuck lol

I have had people seriously lose their shit because Jason was able to stop my car... on his fourth try (I like to have a full car before I leave)… I was doing great job avoiding him the first three times... Nobody is perfect. But holy crap did I get an earful of nastiness... I will never give those particular players a ride again... unless they sneak in when I stop for someone else.

I have also had the "stuck on a pebble" problem... But I have discovered, if the car can still move a bit forward, or a bit backwards... and you have some time, you can sometimes get it unstuck... But only if it will move at all in the first place and you have a few undisturbed moments. Had someone accuse me of stealing their car once after getting it unstuck... he was very rude... But, he left it running... so no warning to Jason, and I had the time to wiggle it free... also got other people out, but did not have room for him by the time I drove past him... Very salty.
   I felt like Austin Powers trying to turn his golf cart around in a hallway, but it worked.

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

I have had people seriously lose their shit because Jason was able to stop my car... on his fourth try (I like to have a full car before I leave)… I was doing great job avoiding him the first three times... Nobody is perfect. But holy crap did I get an earful of nastiness... I will never give those particular players a ride again... unless they sneak in when I stop for someone else.

I have also had the "stuck on a pebble" problem... But I have discovered, if the car can still move a bit forward, or a bit backwards... and you have some time, you can sometimes get it unstuck... But only if it will move at all in the first place and you have a few undisturbed moments. Had someone accuse me of stealing their car once after getting it unstuck... he was very rude... But, he left it running... so no warning to Jason, and I had the time to wiggle it free... also got other people out, but did not have room for him by the time I drove past him... Very salty.
   I felt like Austin Powers trying to turn his golf cart around in a hallway, but it worked.

Getting the car stuck or getting the car stopped by Jason seem to really get people salty. I feel like a lot of the time if I am not successful I’ll get hate mail. People seem to really count on the driver 🤷🏽‍♂️ Sure does put more pressure on you if you’re the driver. One guy who was hiding in a tent all match also really had the nerve to tell me I made a dumb mistake. I said buddy, shit happens but at least I tried escaping and didn’t die camping out in a tent 😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Getting the car stuck or getting the car stopped by Jason seem to really get people salty. I feel like a lot of the time if I am not successful I’ll get hate mail. People seem to really count on the driver 🤷🏽‍♂️ Sure does put more pressure on you if you’re the driver.

Some people get upset at every little mistake. I do very well driving the car (lots and lots of practice)… but shit happens. Sometimes I get stopped by Jason... and even rarer still, I made a wrong turn and a tree jumped in front of me (I blame poor planning on the guy who planted the tree)… I have also got the car stuck on a pebble in the forest after a wrong turn too. Non of us are perfect.
    But when someone wants to bitch at you for a mistake, I am a big believer that they should be able to do a better job than you did before crying about it... After all, we are all just human... and we all make mistakes... and sometimes these mistakes are hilarious... Whether I made the mistake, or you or anybody else for that matter. We all die a lot in this game and people need to be able to laugh at their own mistakes, as well as the mistakes of others... Bitching about it helps no one... but some friendly advice sometimes goes a long way.
    I also do very well at stopping the car... with Part 4 whom I play way more than any other Jason. But, sometimes a car slips by me. If Jason had a wave emote, I would use it when this happens... even though it is a bit out of character.... Well... maybe a lot out of character. But, some drivers will give me multiple chances to stop the car... and many regret this decision.

17 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

One guy who was hiding in a tent all match also really had the nerve to tell me I made a dumb mistake. I said buddy, shit happens but at least I tried escaping and didn’t die camping out in a tent

There are some people like this guy in the tent that need to be able to admit that he actually makes mistakes too. His mistake was apparently doing nothing to help out the team and blaming the nearest person for his inability to drive a car that someone else fixed out of camp.
    As we all know, the multi player community of this game (and pretty much every other game) is filled with toxic assholes. This is why I try to play with as many friends as I can get into a match with me... I had a full lobby of friends for a few hours last night... and an almost full lobby for the rest of the night. This really helps reduce the number of assholes you will meet in a night... but even with room for only one random player to get in... somehow, the toxicity continues to flow.

4 hours ago, Ahab said:

If Jason had a wave emote, I would use it when this happens... even though it is a bit out of character....

That would have been a humorous addition if it were possible.

As we all know, the multi player community of this game (and pretty much every other game) is filled with toxic assholes.

If you want to see some real toxicity, play an MMORPG.

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If you want to see some real toxicity, play an MMORPG.

I have tried a couple of them.... Age of Conan had the most toxic community I have ever encountered... But strangely, Lord of the Rings Online had a very friendly community... when they chose to speak at least.