Hi everone

I quit playing the game for a while and when i came back to play the game, i relized that you can't stun jason or killing him in a rage mode. I find that unfair to the counselor since you make alot of effort to land the hit and that also making it harder and almost impossible to kill him.  I've been playing the game since it came out and it gets boring and boring with every new update. Who is with me at this point? How can i reach gun media to suggest fixing this problem ? cause i don't feel playing the game any more

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

Hi everone

I quit playing the game for a while and when i came back to play the game, i relized that you can't stun jason or killing him in a rage mode. I find that unfair to the counselor since you make alot of effort to land the hit and that also making it harder and almost impossible to kill him.  I've been playing the game since it came out and it gets boring and boring with every new update. Who is with me at this point? How can i reach gun media to suggest fixing this problem ? cause i don't feel playing the game any more

Honestly, good. Bye bye.

Hitting Jason is only a last resort. Your goal is to avoid and outrun. You're not a hero, you're the fodder Jason wipes out early in the movie.

Your goal as a counselor is to work together to fix things and MAYBE escape. You are not to fight Jason. Fighting Jason is a net loss for the counselors.

As for his Rage, it takes Jason either around 15 minutes to get the rage OR someone is hitting him repeatedly. If him being in rage mode is spoiling your fun, You're not playing the game right as you should have escaped long before he hits rage. He can still be stunned via the shotgun and the pocket knife, but that is it and at this point, how the game is supposed to be played becomes law:

Jason will kill you. You cannot fight, you can only run.

Besides, being killed doesn't do anything, you still get all your EXP including the largest sum of EXP just for having remained in the lobby when the round ends.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

also making it harder and almost impossible to kill him.

Not true. It’s actually easier to kill Jason now.

Unfortunately for you @Donmaz7, they aren’t changing the no stun after rage anytime soon. So if your going to play, you won’t be able to troll Jason anymore, which it seems from your post that’s all you know how to do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Not true. It’s actually easier to kill Jason now.

Unfortunately for you @Donmaz7, they aren’t changing the no stun after rage anytime soon. So if your going to play, you won’t be able to troll Jason anymore, which it seems from your post that’s all you know how to do. 

HAHAHAHHAHA How do u know? I have collect 92% trophies  of the game including fixing ,repairing etc................. maybe you don't know how to play or you have been trolled alot and cried like a baby 

16 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Honestly, good. Bye bye.

Hitting Jason is only a last resort. Your goal is to avoid and outrun. You're not a hero, you're the fodder Jason wipes out early in the movie.

Your goal as a counselor is to work together to fix things and MAYBE escape. You are not to fight Jason. Fighting Jason is a net loss for the counselors.

As for his Rage, it takes Jason either around 15 minutes to get the rage OR someone is hitting him repeatedly. If him being in rage mode is spoiling your fun, You're not playing the game right as you should have escaped long before he hits rage. He can still be stunned via the shotgun and the pocket knife, but that is it and at this point, how the game is supposed to be played becomes law:

Jason will kill you. You cannot fight, you can only run.

Besides, being killed doesn't do anything, you still get all your EXP including the largest sum of EXP just for having remained in the lobby when the round ends.

16 hours ago, Donmaz7 said:

HAHAHAHHAHA How do u know? I have collect 92% trophies  of the game including fixing ,repairing etc................. maybe you don't know how to play or you have been trolled alot and cried like a baby 

Fighting jason is one of your goal in order to distract him and let others escape

Jason can get in rage mode in even less than ten minutes depends on how many doors he breaks or how many times he gets hit. Beside trolling jason, staying alive all of that is a skill. If you don't got the skill, you shouldn't be playing the game 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

This has been debated since the patch came out, with the majority by a mile liking the new patch. Wes has also talked about it on the beyond stream. They are going to let the new patch sit and see where the meta goes to determine what balance tweaks/changes are needed next. Their original vision for the game was not to see counselors group up and bum rush Jason. The counselors should fear him and be avoiding at all cost. If it is not fun for you to do the objectives and escape, then maybe its not the game for you any longer? A tip that could help if you don't like doing that, and prefer to distract Jason is just not to hit him. You can still try to get his attention and get him to chase you, but then just kite him through buildings instead of using swift attacker and trying to chain stun. He won't get Rage for 12+ mins if no one is beating on him. That is plenty of time to hit the objectives and get out. Jason can't be everywhere at once, so spread out and make his life hell.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

maybe you don't know how to play or you have been trolled alot and cried like a baby 

First off, let's start over. Welcome to the forums @Donmaz7, we're glad you decided to join us. If you have time, stop by the introduction section and tell us about yourself.

Secondly, my initial post to you was not intended to sound like an attack, although in text, it can be misinterpreted as one.(my bad)

I was trying to point out, if your playstyle was to beat on Jason (which a lot of people's playstyle was), it isn't going to work anymore in the later stages of the match. I was also pointing out, that with the no stun chance after rage, Jason takes more damage from each hit. This will result in de-masking him very quickly. If you have sweater girl and Tommy lined up, you can get the kill much easier than pre-patch.

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

First off, let's start over. Welcome to the forums @Donmaz7, we're glad you decided to join us. If you have time, stop by the introduction section and tell us about yourself.

Secondly, my initial post to you was not intended to sound like an attack, although in text, it can be misinterpreted as one.(my bad)

I was trying to point out, if your playstyle was to beat on Jason (which a lot of people's playstyle was), it isn't going to work anymore in the later stages of the match. I was also pointing out, that with the no stun chance after rage, Jason takes more damage from each hit. This will result in de-masking him very quickly. If you have sweater girl and Tommy lined up, you can get the kill much easier than pre-patch.

You are wrong. Once Jason in rage mode you can't kill him even if you knouck off his mask . You can stun him with the sweter , but he won't get to his knees.  Therefore, if you want to kill Jason you have to knouck his mask off with out getting him to the rage mode which is gonna be by ethier the machete or the axe and finding them takes alot of time and Tommy Jarvies has to arrive earlier in the match before jason getting to the rage mode which makes it way way harder than before. 

I guess it's not the right game for me any more . Good luck playing the game 

• Like 1

You are wrong. Once Jason in rage mode you can't kill him even if you knouck off his mask . You can stun him with the sweter , but he won't get to his knees.  Therefore, if you want to kill Jason you have to knouck his mask off with out getting him to the rage mode which is gonna be by ethier the machete or the axe and finding them takes alot of time and Tommy Jarvies has to arrive earlier in the match before jason getting to the rage mode which makes it way way harder than before. 

You are wrong, that bug was patched and Jason can be killed post rage. If you are trying to knock him to knees with machete, then you are correct in that he will not drop to knees 90% of time.

14 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

Welcome to camp, I missed this thread and then when I did notice it I didn’t have time to type out a response, better late than never will have to do. You can kill Jason post rage, there was a bug but it was hot fixed. With that out of the way, let’s get you up to speed. 

Rage isn’t going away, although they are still looking at suggestions, so maybe post some ideas you’d like to see, just keep in mind they’ll be dismissed if they go against the spirit of the game. Counselors are actually going to be receiving their own ‘buff’ via perks, but none of us know what that’s going to look like. They intend to change Jason further, possible in the early game but again we don’t actually know so if you have ideas suggest away.

If you’re really done with the game then that’s unfortunate. What would be even more unfortunate is if you then decided to be a troll and shit on something other people enjoy. Now I don’t think that was your intent, I think you just wanted to be heard, which we can all relate too.

So if saying your done was hyperbole, I look forward to starting over in you intro thread and if not, I hope you find the game for you. 

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to camp, I missed this thread and then when I did notice it I didn’t have time to type out a response, better late than never will have to do. You can kill Jason post rage, there was a bug but it was hot fixed. With that out of the way, let’s get you up to speed. 

Rage isn’t going away, although they are still looking at suggestions, so maybe post some ideas you’d like to see, just keep in mind they’ll be dismissed if they go against the spirit of the game. Counselors are actually going to be receiving their own ‘buff’ via perks, but none of us know what that’s going to look like. They intend to change Jason further, possible in the early game but again we don’t actually know so if you have ideas suggest away.

If you’re really done with the game then that’s unfortunate. What would be even more unfortunate is if you then decided to be a troll and shit on something other people enjoy. Now I don’t think that was your intent, I think you just wanted to be heard, which we can all relate too.

So if saying your done was hyperbole, I look forward to starting over in you intro thread and if not, I hope you find the game for you. 

Man I 've been playing the game since it came out that's like more than two years right now.  There is nothing in the game that i haven't done. I've done all kind of activities. I 've collected 48 out 50 trophies in the game and all the badges . All i need is, to reach 500 match once as jason and 1000 match as jason then I'll get 50/50 trophies. So, to me nothing else left other than distracting Jason and help other counselor to escape . But now since that can be done any more , I guess i will have to quit the game. I have the right like anyone else to enjoy the game . By the way, trolling still can be done. what are you going to do about counselors who coaporate with Jason? if others coaporate with Jason , how iam going to defend my self if i can't stun Jason!!!!!!!  What if i fixed the car or the boat and some one came and runaway with it and left me alone with jason on purpose. In the end, Remember that distracting Jason or trolling or what ever you want to call it, requires alot of skills. It's not an easy job even with the ability of stuning him while he is in a rage mode .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

what are you going to do about cousolers who coaporate with Jason? if others coaporate with Jason , how iam going to defend my self if i can't stun Jason!!!!!!!

Fix things and escape!!

3 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

What if i fixed the car or the boat and some one came and runaway with it and left me alone with jason on purpose. In the end, Remember that distracting Jason or trolling or what ever you want to call it require alot of skills. It's not an easy job even with the ability of stuning him while he is in a rage mode .

Get good at kiting!! If you have skill there is still plenty chance for survival. Look outside the box. The meta was the same for so long, people ignored so many fun ways to play in this game, because one way was soooo much easier then the others. That way has been taken away, so now you just have to adjust.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

Man I 've been playing the game since it came out that's like more than two years right now.  There is nothing in the game that i haven't done. I've done all kind of activities. I 've collected 48 out 50 trophies in the game and all the badges . All i need is, to reach 500 match once as jason and 1000 match as jason then I'll get 50/50 trophies. So, to me nothing else left other than distracting Jason and help other counselor to escape . I’m in the same boat, got most of the trophies but they don’t really matter. Do you help other Counselors escape by doing objectives or by hitting Jason?

But now since that can be done any more , I guess i will have to quit the game. Sorry to hear that.

I have the right like anyone else to enjoy the game . This is not a right. 

By the way, trolling still can be done. Sure, but what matters is if you’re the type to do it?

what are you going to do about counselors who coaporate with Jason? I beat them by escaping? It isn’t my job to do anything about them. However if I’m Jason in a lobby with teamers, I let everyone else escape in a car and then play with them till I feel like killing them. 

if others coaporate with Jason , how iam going to defend my self if i can't stun Jason!!!!!!! Escape, don’t give him rage that just makes them happy. Run till you can’t, then find a new lobby.

What if i fixed the car or the boat and some one came and runaway with it and left me alone with jason on purpose. It happens, remember them and leave them behind next match.

In the end, Remember that distracting Jason or trolling or what ever you want to call it require alot of skills. No it doesn’t.

It's not an easy job even with the ability of stuning him while he is in a rage mode .

If you believe this, than you’re not very good at the rest of the game. 

I think you should take some time to read through some guides, there’s a few here in the forum.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Donmaz7 said:

So, to me nothing else left other than distracting Jason and help other counselor to escape . But now since that can be done any more , I guess i will have to quit the game.

What are you talking about? There have been several discussions on the forums about there being an increase in escapes. Once people realized you couldn't use Jason as a punching bag anymore, they started pushing objectives and getting the heck outta dodge.  Maybe you're right. Maybe you need to quit, this game may not be for you.

7 hours ago, Donmaz7 said:

HAHAHAHHAHA How do u know?

Because you just confirmed it with this line alone... Dragonfire and everyone else that has posted here other than you so far know what they are talking about.

I have collect 92% trophies  of the game including fixing ,repairing etc................. maybe you don't know how to play or you have been trolled alot and cried like a baby 

Let alone this line... Calling people here "crybabies" is not going to get you any respect... and just gave everyone a perfectly legitimate reason to completely dismiss your successive posts after your first post in this thread... Learn to show some respect... and you might actually receive respect from others.

8 hours ago, Donmaz7 said:

THIS IS CRYING.... But IF you had a LEGITIMATE reason to justify anything you had said here, then it would not be crying... But there is no legitimate reason to justify your words here... and there never will be. But you are welcome to try... Just know this... We have heard it ALL before... and it keeps getting funnier as more and more people think they are the first to come up with these "reasons".

Fighting jason is one of your goal in order to distract him and let others escape

This was NEVER a goal of the game, nor was it EVER necessary for completing objectives (other than demasking for a kill)… nor was it ever necessary for any escape.... If you think it is or ever was, then it is you who lacks skill.

Jason can get in rage mode in even less than ten minutes depends on how many doors he breaks or how many times he gets hit. Beside trolling jason, staying alive all of that is a skill. If you don't got the skill, you shouldn't be playing the game 

This PROVES you know nothing about how the game works. Breaking down doors adds nothing to the rage timer... Only damage and time adds to the rage meter.
   Trolling Jason and using him as a piñata was, and still is (up to rage mode kicks in)… the EASIEST thing to do in this game... So if you don't have skill, and need to cry for a change to accommodate your own lack of skill... as you did with your first post here... Then you should not be playing this game... Try coloring books, they seem more up your alley.

4 hours ago, Donmaz7 said:

You are wrong. Once Jason in rage mode you can't kill him even if you knouck off his mask .

Actually, it is YOU who are wrong... For the first day after this patch dropped, you could not kill Jason ONLY when he was in rage mode... This was fixed the very next day... And it is now easier than EVER to kill Jason... You must have an extremely limited skill set in this game. Everyone else is escaping in droves... and cutting down Jason with ease.

1 hour ago, Donmaz7 said:

Man I 've been playing the game since it came out that's like more than two years right now.  There is nothing in the game that i haven't done. I've done all kind of activities. I 've collected 48 out 50 trophies in the game and all the badges . All i need is, to reach 500 match once as jason and 1000 match as jason then I'll get 50/50 trophies.

Everyone you are talking to can say the same thing... the difference here is... they actually know what they are talking about. Perhaps you should learn to listen.

1 hour ago, Donmaz7 said:

Remember that distracting Jason or trolling or what ever you want to call it, requires alot of skills.

Actually, it requires ZERO skill to do this. First day players can do this... small children can do this... These two FACTS in no way indicates that it requires ANY skill to do it.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Maybe you're right. Maybe you need to quit, this game may not be for you.

If you @Donmaz7 truly believe everything you have stated in this thread is true... then Dragonfire's advice I quoted here is TRULY the best advice anyone could ever give you... other than my suggestion that you turn to coloring books.
   Also... if you had not called others here crybabies with your second post... My sarcasm would have been non existent... As it is... this post is gentle sarcasm... draped over FACTS.

I'll say this,  @Donmaz7 I was like you at the beginning hating this change and now it doesn't bother me. I understand why the changes needed to be made. Keep playing is my advice and get creative with your strategy there's still lots of fun to be had in this game. The trolling mobs had to go! 

I love combat like the next guy. This isn't the J-players fault, the toxic players are to blame.  I hear you and understand why you feel upset but you gotta see the other side and understand J-players would walk in and get mobbed and that isn't fun. This a horror game and Jason should be feared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I'll say this,  @Donmaz7 I was like you at the beginning hating this change and now it doesn't bother me. I understand why the changes needed to be made. Keep playing is my advice and get creative with your strategy there's still lots of fun to be had in this game. The trolling mobs had to go! 

I love combat like the next guy. This isn't the J-players fault, the toxic players are to blame.  I hear you and understand why you feel upset but you gotta see the other side and understand J-players would walk in and get mobbed and that isn't fun. This a horror game and Jason should be feared.

Look i might exaggrated at the begining. Some of the changes were good such as the elemination of killing a teammate . But not being able to stun Jason in a rage mode , that is way too much!!!!!

When i get to be Jason, i get trolled alot from other counselors. On the other hand ,when i get to be a counselor , i take my revenge by  trolling  Jason . So what is the big deal!!!!!! why crying like a baby and asks for changes 

By the way a pro Jason can't be trolled . Imagine L 10 Jason kills L150 Counselor easily !!!! how fear is that!!!!!! you  eleminated  the skill element of the game

This is my final comment . There is no way i'm going to play with this new update consider me one of the trolling mob that i had to go

• Like 1

Look i might exaggrated at the begining. Some of the changes were good such as the elemination of killing a teammate . But not being able to stun Jason in a rage mode , that is way too much!!!!!

When i get to be Jason, i get trolled alot from other counselors, and when i get to be a counselor , i take my revenge by  trolling  Jason . So what is the big deal!!!!!! why crying like a baby and asks for changes 

By the way a pro Jason can't be trolled . Imagine L 10 Jason kills L150 Counselor easily !!!! how fear is that!!!!!! you the eleminated  the skill element of the game

This is my final comment . There is no way i'm going to play with this new update consider me one of the trolling mob that i had to go

@Donmaz7 I complained too about feeling it takes less skill now but on the other hand Jason should be a badass and you should feel strong in the role as Jason.  Counselors should feel vulnerable and not feel like their 7' feet tall and bulletproof. 

Hey man, i highly recommend to not come on here to just complain. Instead, what you should be doing is to use your imagination on changes that could be made. The most that will happen is to hope the devs see your suggestion and that it gets considered for the next patch. You will be much better off coming up with suggestions instead of complaining. The devs would take more time reading a thread full of good ideas instead of whining. Myself and others have came up with suggestions that help balance out the new patch a bit better. And for the love of god, if you do come up with suggestions. Think outside the box and don’t just suggest “bring back stunning Jason in rage”

ive seen ideas others have had about allowing people to stun in rage but with less % of stun chance. I’ve seen to allow people to stun in rage but to not let the stun last as long. My ideas are allow fireworks, flare guns, Tommy Jarvis, and final survivor only to be allowed to stun in rage. 

Before, I hated the ideas of this new patch. But after playing I love the patch. I still love the game just as much as I did before. I have tons of fun playing it still. You might need to utilize juking more now though to deal with a raged Jason since you can’t stun anymore in rage. 

At last can someone help reaching Gun Media ? I want to send my complain 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Donmaz7 said:

At last can someone help reaching Gun Media ? I want to send my complain 

Now you actually think anyone is going to help you? LOL 🙄

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

3VZl4lw.gif

You are absolutely right i rather to pee on myself than continue playing the game

• Like 1

Let's all try to keep the discussion civil. Regardless of what your stance is on the changes, we should not devolve discussions  into a back and forth. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but they will do so respectfully. 

On 3/8/2019 at 4:00 PM, Donmaz7 said:

By the way a pro Jason can't be trolled . Imagine L 10 Jason kills L150 Counselor easily !!!! how fear is that!!!!!! you  eleminated  the skill element of the game

Yes any level Jason will still kill you easily when you are lv150 and refuse to adjust your play style post patch. I'm 150 and it takes a pretty good Jason to kill me.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:00 PM, Donmaz7 said:

By the way a pro Jason can't be trolled .

Yes... he can be trolled... by a first day player. Stunning Jason over and over again takes literally... zero skill. It merely takes the knowledge that you "can" do it... and the will to try to do it. Within a few tries... it can be mastered by a six year old... being good at doing this is nothing to be proud of.

Imagine L 10 Jason kills L150 Counselor easily !!!! how fear is that!!!!!!

A level 1 Jason can kill a level 150 counselor... the trick is, he has to catch the counselor first.... This is perfectly "fair" when considering this is a game with asymmetrical balance. 
   The funny part here is, it works both ways... a level 1 counselor CAN escape (or participate in a Jason kill) against a level 150 Jason player.

you  eleminated  the skill element of the game

Actually, it takes actual skill to stay away from Jason... just like it did before this patch. The "rage buff" did not give Jason ANY new buffs that actually help him to catch anybody... If you want to hang around in Jason's face... then you will die... as it should be... If you run away from him... Jason actually has to work at catching you... and you can kite Jason across the map and back with ANY counselor once you are good at it.
   They took "part" of one of the easiest thing in the game to do (having a piñata party) away... but ONLY after Jason is put into rage... you can still do it just as easily as ever "before" he is put into rage. They in NO WAY eliminated the "skill" element of the game... as I mentioned above... a 6 year old with a few times trying it... CAN do it.

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yes any level Jason will still kill you easily when you are lv150 and refuse to adjust your play style post patch.

Being I only really hit Jason when absolutely necessary... usually only to save someone in his grip... I did not have to change my playstyle at all for this patch... I die sometimes... but escape a lot... and even when I die, my actions at least helped others escape... or run out the clock (I open every window I see for everyone to use, not just for me) in a great many matches... But sometimes a Jason player will still get his 8 of 8... it happens... sometimes.

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I'm 150 and it takes a pretty good Jason to kill me.

I will say this... Whether I catch and kill you... or you escape in the car, boat or to the cops... you put up one hell of a chase every time!