Sign in to follow this  
AriDuck

Rage Mode/Modo ira

Español: Hola, queria expresar mi opinion sobre el nuevo parche de Friday 13. Todos sabemos muy bien el gran buff que se le dio a Jason en este ultimo. Ataca a multiples objetivos y por ultimo, y el mas destacado, es la capacidad de no poder ser inmovilisado cuando entra en el Modo  rabia.

Me gustaria proponer una solucion. Mi principal razon para hacerlo es por el nerfeo indirecto hacia los personajes agresivos. Ya que su funcion principal, desde mi punto de vista, es el de entretener a Jason, Mientras que los roles pasivos, como lo son los que reparan, puedan hacerlo sin que Jason los moleste . El problema es que; como todos sabemos los golpes le auementan la rabia, y muchas veces los reparadores no llegan a conseguir los objetivos antes del Modo rabia. Tambien las partidas por tiempo ya casi ni existen y las  pocas son por un jugador reciente que recien empieza a jugar. Y con la llegada del fin de contenido son pocas las personas que compran el juego. Simpre terminas encontrandote con la mismos jugadores. 

Mi solucion es que se pueda de alguna forma  poder inmovilizar a Jason en el modo rabia, obiamente con armas blancas, por que no alcanza con simplemente con quitandole la mascara. Mi solucion seria: 1- Que Jason en el modo ira las inmovilizaciones duren menos tiempo

2- Que las unicas armas blancas que lo puedan inmovilizar sean Hachas y Bates.

Estas son dos de mis soluciones.

English: Hi, I wanted to express my opinion about the new patch on Friday the 13th. We all know very well the great benefit they gave to Jason in the latter. attack objectives
Multiple, and the most prominent, is the ability not to immobilize when entering the mode of anger.

I would like to propose a solution. My main reason for doing so is by indirect nerf towards the aggressive characters. Since its main function, from my point of view, is to entertain Jason, while passive roles, such as those who repair, can do so without Jason bothering them. The problem is that; As we all know, the blows increase the anger, and many times the repairers do not reach the objectives before the anger. In addition, the games that are won when time runs out and almost do not exist and the few are recent players who play Jason, who is just beginning to play. And with the arrival of the end of the content, few people buy the game. You always end up finding the same players.

My solution is that you can create a way to immobilize Jason in anger mode, obviously with melee weapons, in addition to removing the mask. My solution would be: 1 - That Jason in anger mode, immobilizations last less time.

2- That the only weapons that can be immobilized are axes and bat

These are two of my solutions.

38 minutes ago, AriDuck said:

Español: Hola, queria expresar mi opinion sobre el nuevo parche de Friday 13. Todos sabemos muy bien el gran buff que se le dio a Jason en este ultimo. Ataca a multiples objetivos y por ultimo, y el mas destacado, es la capacidad de no poder ser inmovilisado cuando entra en el Modo  rabia.

Me gustaria proponer una solucion. Mi principal razon para hacerlo es por el nerfeo indirecto hacia los personajes agresivos. Ya que su funcion principal, desde mi punto de vista, es el de entretener a Jason, Mientras que los roles pasivos, como lo son los que reparan, puedan hacerlo sin que Jason los moleste . El problema es que; como todos sabemos los golpes le auementan la rabia, y muchas veces los reparadores no llegan a conseguir los objetivos antes del Modo rabia. Tambien las partidas por tiempo ya casi ni existen y las  pocas son por un jugador reciente que recien empieza a jugar. Y con la llegada del fin de contenido son pocas las personas que compran el juego. Simpre terminas encontrandote con la mismos jugadores. 

Mi solucion es que se pueda de alguna forma  poder inmovilizar a Jason en el modo rabia, obiamente con armas blancas, por que no alcanza con simplemente con quitandole la mascara. Mi solucion seria: 1- Que Jason en el modo ira las inmovilizaciones duren menos tiempo

2- Que las unicas armas blancas que lo puedan inmovilizar sean Hachas y Bates.

Estas son dos de mis soluciones.

English: Hi, I wanted to express my opinion about the new patch on Friday the 13th. We all know very well the great benefit they gave to Jason in the latter. attack objectives
Multiple, and the most prominent, is the ability not to immobilize when entering the mode of anger.

I would like to propose a solution. My main reason for doing so is by indirect nerf towards the aggressive characters. Since its main function, from my point of view, is to entertain Jason, while passive roles, such as those who repair, can do so without Jason bothering them. The problem is that; As we all know, the blows increase the anger, and many times the repairers do not reach the objectives before the anger. In addition, the games that are won when time runs out and almost do not exist and the few are recent players who play Jason, who is just beginning to play. And with the arrival of the end of the content, few people buy the game. You always end up finding the same players.

My solution is that you can create a way to immobilize Jason in anger mode, obviously with melee weapons, in addition to removing the mask. My solution would be: 1 - That Jason in anger mode, immobilizations last less time.

2- That the only weapons that can be immobilized are axes and bat

These are two of my solutions.

No.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

You can't stop the anger. Dejar a Jason solo

Edited by F134Ever86
Bad translation
  • Haha 2

@AriDuck, welcome to camp and thank you for posting in English as well.

I do not think you’re idea will be very popular on the forums as most of us are excited by the change to rage. It has been discussed quite a bit around here and the far majority feel things are moving in the right direction for the first time in a long while. Don’t be offended by some of the comments that are bound to be made, it’s not really personal. We’re all just a little bit passionate about our positions. 

If you’re having a hard time and you are on PS4, I play during the week days, Toronto time zone and am willing to teach you how to kite. Surviving Jason is about preparing (prep) and looping now. My PSN is the same as on here Slasher_Clone. We don’t need a common language, most of it should be learnable by observation if you don’t speak English. 

See you in camp.

• Thanks 1

I like the new rage mode. But it really dosen't have the intended effect of discouraging kill squads. Allowing firecrackers and flare guns to stun Jason in Rage would be preferred. It would be easier then adding more shotguns which seems destined to happen. 

• Like 2