3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have experienced the invisible weapons. The few times I have though, I think it was result of lag on my end. My ping was spiked up in the 200’s each time I have seen this happen. 

I never paid attention to this before but that makes sense!  

2 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

@Vanessaismymain Abracadabra!!😂😂

Yes this might explain the invisible weapons but, that doesn't necessarily explain the sweater glitch. My ping seem to be fine when it happened.  The match seemed to run normally except for the issues i mentioned previously. 

Hopefully you don't think still that i was asking the devs for an invisible sweater. 😂✌  I've notice other issues and weird occurrences in the past and my ping had nothing to do with it.  I was just asking the community on how this happened and thank you to the community for the feedback on what the problem was. 👍

There is literally nothing I can reply with that wouldn't be considered "abuse" by the mods, and God knows what a terrible thing it'd be if I hurt somebodys poor wittle feewings.

59 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

There is literally nothing I can reply with that wouldn't be considered "abuse" by the mods, and God knows what a terrible thing it'd be if I hurt somebodys poor wittle feewings.

I wasn't asking for counselors to be stronger... I wasn't sure if this was for me or the OP since i was the last person to leave a comment on this topic. Sorry for any confusion. 

1 hour ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I wasn't asking for counselors to be stronger... I wasn't sure if this was for me or the OP since i was the last person to leave a comment on this topic. Sorry for any confusion. 

I meant to the original topic, not you.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:20 PM, Vanessaismymain said:

Counselors don't need a buff! Hopefully Gun focuses on Jason. Keep making Jason stronger and leave counselors as is! Leave them with all of the tools they already have don't subtract or add. Jason needs to be the focus and making him stronger will keep the game balanced without touching perks like medic. Nothing gets taken away on the counselor side and Jason continues to be the force he should be. I feel that's a win. 

I would like to see a few more clever ways for counselors to distract or slow down Jason. I love the idea that @Slasher_Clone came up with. 

Counselors don't need buffs, that's true. But they do need some stat balance. And Jason needs some work/nerfs. Like not being able to spam Sense, so the meta can finally move away from Vanessa and Chad. And remove this stupid stun immunity from Jason during Rage. Reduced stun chance and duration would have been fine. But not complete immunity. 

• Confused 1

I'll say this, I don't mind the change. I like combat and there are moments it would be nice if you could still stun Jason. I especially feel that way when Jason is teaming with counselors. I feel it's fun playing as Jason again!  I feel excited like i use to when it's my turn to play as Jason. Reminds me some of how fun it was before the counselor buffs. TBH... I became a Vanessa main because Jason wasn't as fun to play as after idk... The 4th or 5th patch! Jason got altered and counselors had free reign to beat on him. I like the challenge of taking on a group but, now it's more fun!  I hope it stays like this!

As a player you should feel excited/happy when it's your turn to play as Jason and i feel this patch made Jason fun/strong again! 

Counselors are OP as the can glitch while it's harder for Jason. 

Jason's traps & Knives need to do more damage for parts 3, 4, 7 & Savini

22 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Jason's traps & Knives need to do more damage for parts 3, 4, 7 & Savini

Jason traps and knives already do more than enough damage. 2 Knives bring a counselor into the limping state, and 1 trap makes them limp.

Maybe get better at placing traps and get better aim with knives?

• Haha 1

Counselors should be weaker..   Finding them should be harder.

Id like stealth mechanics buffed for counselors.  And maybe sense for Jason nerfed.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Exactly this ^^

@HuDawg I would even suggest that the sound blips be combined with sense.

Additionally, I think Jason's powers should be in this order: morph, stalk, shift, sense.

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Id like stealth mechanics buffed for counselors.  And maybe sense for Jason nerfed.

Didn't think I would ever see this coming out of these forums. And I'm surprised no one is hating on it yet.

IMO, the one thing that would make Stealth stronger and Sense weaker would be to make Sense not spammable. This would make Jason have to rely more on pings, and this could also make Sense avoidance perks useful.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Didn't think I would ever see this coming out of these forums. And I'm surprised no one is hating on it yet.

IMO, the one thing that would make Stealth stronger and Sense weaker would be to make Sense not spammable. This would make Jason have to rely more on pings, and this could also make Sense avoidance perks useful.

Why would we hate on something that would make the game more dynamic? (I’m only referring to the part you quoted)

Stealth could use some love and I think 

37 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

: morph, stalk, shift, sense.

is the right way to go. The Pubs think of Stalk as some godly power but all it really does is force players to move out of cabins slower and check their surroundings. You have about 3 mins to kill each Counselor, you don’t have the time to set up more than one perfect Stalk kill per match and might be lucky to get another on an unaware player. 

The game desperately needs to be rebalanced, the Counselors should be on more equal footing with one another. Composure is the stat that needs the most love in my opinion, stealth is a close second but could be fixed by changing the order of the powers. If Sense comes last than Stealth is automatically better for the first half of the match. The second half you’ll have to rely on your skill at using that stealth. 

I don’t think Sense should be nerfed by removing the ability to spam it, it balances skilled Jason’s against skilled Stealth Counselor players.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Why would we hate on something that would make the game more dynamic? (I’m only referring to the part you quoted)

Stealth could use some love and I think 

is the right way to go. The Pubs think of Stalk as some godly power but all it really does is force players to move out of cabins slower and check their surroundings. You have about 3 mins to kill each Counselor, you don’t have the time to set up more than one perfect Stalk kill per match and might be lucky to get another on an unaware player. 

The game desperately needs to be rebalanced, the Counselors should be on more equal footing with one another. Composure is the stat that needs the most love in my opinion, stealth is a close second but could be fixed by changing the order of the powers. If Sense comes last than Stealth is automatically better for the first half of the match. The second half you’ll have to rely on your skill at using that stealth. 

I don’t think Sense should be nerfed by removing the ability to spam it, it balances skilled Jason’s against skilled Stealth Counselor players.

This almost reminds me of something on ESO. Stamina for mounts. There is a bug that when you run out of stamina, you can still sprint on your mount. It happens all the time, and it was never fixed.

Sense is similar (IMO). It was something that wasn't really intended to be spammed, but then just never got changed. If you really think about it, Sense shouldn't be spammed, as it makes the +/- Sense perk completely useless. All +/- Sense does is lower/raise the cooldown, and increase/decrease the duration, both of which get bypassed when it's spammed. Seems silly to even have that as a perk. Spammable Sense also makes the whole line of Sense avoidance perk nearly obsolete. 

I also think Composure should have a greater effect on Sense as well. Not to ever make you completely immune to Sense, but at least lower the radius at which it can see you, if you can manage your Fear.

• Haha 1

@Sogreth, it wouldn’t be the end of the world if they changed it but it would make using sense to quickly check a dark room pointless, you might as well go in and swing at dark corners then. 

Maybe there’s a balance if Jason is given better vision in the dark but I don’t think so.

I think I’d rather have them add a fear gauge and fix composure. A smaller sense radius might be a good compromise but it might have unintended consequences too. 

On 4/12/2019 at 9:57 AM, Sogreth said:

Jason traps and knives already do more than enough damage. 2 Knives bring a counselor into the limping state, and 1 trap makes them limp.

Maybe get better at placing traps and get better aim with knives?

I'm good at those, scrub. Check my YouTube out. 

If Weapon damage is a strength of mine, my knives should cripple in one and traps instant kill.

Also: you don't nerf & buff. You buff one and if it's still op, nerf the other

6 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I'm good at those, scrub. Check my YouTube out. 

If Weapon damage is a strength of mine, my knives should cripple in one and traps instant kill.

Not going to check out the YouTube of someone that advertises it like that rofl. Also wouldn't think someone who wants traps to instant kill would have anything meaningful to say, and their gameplay probably matches that.

Nice double post, by the way.

6 hours ago, Sogreth said:

Not going to check out the YouTube of someone that advertises it like that rofl. Also wouldn't think someone who wants traps to instant kill would have anything meaningful to say, and their gameplay probably matches that.

Nice double post, by the way.

You asked, don't be stupid and assume next time.

Weapon Strength says Jason's Weapons. Knives & traps are weapons. You seem VERY sour over my suggestion. Do you get killed by knives & traps much?