Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

How to Make Counselors Stronger.

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have experienced the invisible weapons. The few times I have though, I think it was result of lag on my end. My ping was spiked up in the 200’s each time I have seen this happen. 

I never paid attention to this before but that makes sense!  

2 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

@Vanessaismymain Abracadabra!!😂😂

Yes this might explain the invisible weapons but, that doesn't necessarily explain the sweater glitch. My ping seem to be fine when it happened.  The match seemed to run normally except for the issues i mentioned previously. 

Hopefully you don't think still that i was asking the devs for an invisible sweater. 😂✌  I've notice other issues and weird occurrences in the past and my ping had nothing to do with it.  I was just asking the community on how this happened and thank you to the community for the feedback on what the problem was. 👍

There is literally nothing I can reply with that wouldn't be considered "abuse" by the mods, and God knows what a terrible thing it'd be if I hurt somebodys poor wittle feewings.

59 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

There is literally nothing I can reply with that wouldn't be considered "abuse" by the mods, and God knows what a terrible thing it'd be if I hurt somebodys poor wittle feewings.

I wasn't asking for counselors to be stronger... I wasn't sure if this was for me or the OP since i was the last person to leave a comment on this topic. Sorry for any confusion. 

1 hour ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I wasn't asking for counselors to be stronger... I wasn't sure if this was for me or the OP since i was the last person to leave a comment on this topic. Sorry for any confusion. 

I meant to the original topic, not you.