55 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I wouldn't mind seeing flare guns and firecrackers stun Jason in rage because it is in keeping with the stay away mentality of the Rage update. But the truth is that councilors don't need a buff. In fact Jason is still in need of some tweaking. He is STILL too easy to kill. 

If any nerf to the rage buff happens this is about all it should be nerfed.I agree the rage buff did very little to help Jason from getting killed.They definitely need to fix where the sweater girl has to be in direct line of sight to Jason in order for it to have any affect.The trend lately is to have the sweater girl uptairs or in a completely different room and the sweater still works.That is a cheap kill.

4 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

If any nerf to the rage buff happens this is about all it should be nerfed.I agree the rage buff did very little to help Jason from getting killed.They definitely need to fix where the sweater girl has to be in direct line of sight to Jason in order for it to have any affect.The trend lately is to have the sweater girl uptairs or in a completely different room and the sweater still works.That is a cheap kill.

I dont think adding the other single use and rare to find items to the Rage stun list is a nerf. Just an adjustment. 

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I wouldn't mind seeing flare guns and firecrackers stun Jason in rage because it is in keeping with the stay away mentality of the Rage update. But the truth is that councilors don't need a buff. In fact Jason is still in need of some tweaking. He is STILL too easy to kill. 

No Killing Jason has been in every Friday the 13th movie.

Killing Jason is part of the game.

Its not to easy to kill Jason its Difficult as it is.

Jason players need to stop whinning.

If you Dont like Dying as Jason then play as a Counselor or Dont play at all.

On 3/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, Strigoi said:

No Killing Jason has been in every Friday the 13th movie.

Killing Jason is part of the game.

Jason players need to stop whinning.

If you Dont like Dying as Jason then play as a Counselor or Dont play at all.

No its way too easy, I could literally get a kill 9/10 if I went for the kill every match, and that 1 time would be a kill glitch not a Jason foiling the plan. Where is the satisfaction in that? I could team up with a 9 year old that has no clue what he is doing and still pull it off. The only defense Jason has is his mask. When it is off he is dead. Plain and simple.

guys, its very very easy to kill jason if you know what you are doing (well most jasons) 3 of them do pose actual threat.

group of premade friends-counselors with pink/red perks can rotflstomp all of them (maybe except saviani).

But again not an issue - happens sometimes and it's fine. what is not fine - glitches. 4 ppl standing on a rock and dancing where jason cannot do anything to them at all as rock hitbox is the size of a mountain and he cant get on the rock because reasons. this is what kills the game. if i know i am facing decent/good grp of councilors i know i have to prep and play strat - not go leeeeeeeeeeeeeroyyyyy jenkins XD

but those stuns man. almost all jasons get rekked by stun spam and by the time rage activates well at least one car is at the verge of going bye bye - and  9/10 cases if they fail at that cuz u stop them - they just go glitch the car in the shack (or rock dance, or roof bonanza etc).

what would make it more fun to play is to allow jasons to roll random perks in similar way as councilors do so that they can customize they playstyle a bit more - try to compensate a bit on weaknessess/enhance streanghts a bit etc.

18 hours ago, flosik said:

guys, its very very easy to kill jason if you know what you are doing (well most jasons) 3 of them do pose actual threat.

group of premade friends-counselors with pink/red perks can rotflstomp all of them (maybe except saviani).

But again not an issue - happens sometimes and it's fine. what is not fine - glitches. 4 ppl standing on a rock and dancing where jason cannot do anything to them at all as rock hitbox is the size of a mountain and he cant get on the rock because reasons. this is what kills the game. if i know i am facing decent/good grp of councilors i know i have to prep and play strat - not go leeeeeeeeeeeeeroyyyyy jenkins XD

but those stuns man. almost all jasons get rekked by stun spam and by the time rage activates well at least one car is at the verge of going bye bye - and  9/10 cases if they fail at that cuz u stop them - they just go glitch the car in the shack (or rock dance, or roof bonanza etc).

what would make it more fun to play is to allow jasons to roll random perks in similar way as councilors do so that they can customize they playstyle a bit more - try to compensate a bit on weaknessess/enhance streanghts a bit etc.

Jason doesn’t need perks he has morph/stalk/shift/throwing knives/traps already. That’s enough

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Jason doesn’t need perks he has morph/stalk/shift/throwing knives/traps already. That’s enough

Hey be gentle with the new people, don’t you remember how gentle we all were with you...

or

That post needs a bit more ‘go fuck yourself’, your definitely learning though. 

I couldn’t decide what to post so I posted both responses I thought while reading. 

18 hours ago, flosik said:

I can’t think of a way to do this without it being content, maybe the devs have an idea but I wouldn’t count on it. 

I’d be much more interested in the buttons for Strengths and Weaknesses being activated and doing something with those. Either turning them on and off or cycling through different Strengths and Weaknesses. 

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey be gentle with the new people, don’t you remember how gentle we all were with you...

or

That post needs a bit more ‘go fuck yourself’, your definitely learning though. 

I couldn’t decide what to post so I posted both responses I thought while reading. 

I defintely wasn’t meaning to come across in a rude way. I was just making a statement in response to them. Sorry @flosik I wasn’t saying that in a rude way if it sounded like it was, it wasn’t. 

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I defintely wasn’t meaning to come across in a rude way. I was just making a statement in response to them. Sorry @flosik I wasn’t saying that in a rude way if it sounded like it was, it wasn’t. 

Just poking fun, I don’t think your post was in anyway rude. The last two words after that list, just got me, my own fault I read them in Batman voice. Lol

You’re actually really polite with most of your posts so don’t worry about coming across abrupt. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, Strigoi said:

I about fell out of my computer chair when I read this.You've got to be kidding right? I've seen a experienced Tommy and a level 2 player kill Jason before and the Tommy player was explaining how to do it through chat.

On 3/9/2019 at 5:02 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

I was killed as Jason last night with an invisible sweater. Talk about cheap! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Lol, sorry but that actually made me laugh out loud. Definitely cheap, 🤣.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, sorry but that actually made me laugh out loud. Definitely cheap, 🤣.

Has this ever happened to you? 

I played last night and a few things happened that was really weird. First... I was hit by a machete through the door my mask comes off (one hit)

then i get baited by the last three counselors with flash lights i get up there where they are... grab Jarvis knife to the neck... Tiffany in plain sight wearing her normal clothes before i knew it i'm on my kness getting killed while they danced. 

Do you guys think this is a bug? I was looking at Tiffany when i grabbed Jarvis no sweater was visible. 

I also thought getting stunned through the door while breaking it down was removed? I don't know if i was playing with a group that was using cheats or this is just a bug.  I know it was definitely the weirdest match i've ever played.   No warning from Pamela because they had my mask the sweater was invisible. I guess there's a very rare chance of this happening again unless a group figured out another way to ruin the experience. 

24 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Has this ever happened to you? 

I played last night and a few things happened that was really weird. First... I was hit by a machete through the door my mask comes off (one hit)

then i get baited by the last three counselors with flash lights i get up there where they are... grab Jarvis knife to the neck... Tiffany in plain sight wearing her normal clothes before i knew it i'm on my kness getting killed while they danced. 

Do you guys think this is a bug? I was looking at Tiffany when i grabbed Jarvis no sweater was visible. 

I also thought getting stunned through the door while breaking it down was removed? I don't know if i was playing with a group that was using cheats or this is just a bug.  I know it was definitely the weirdest match i've ever played.   No warning from Pamela because they had my mask the sweater was invisible. I guess there's a very rare chance of this happening again unless a group figured out another way to ruin the experience. 

No I’ve never seen an invisible sweater, it’s probably not that common a glitch. As for the door hit, I’ve noticed that sometimes it seems to have reverted back to the old way where people can swing through.

As for the Mask coming off, there is a perk build that makes one hit de-masking possible. I believe it’s Heavy Hitter, Thrasher and Friendship but don’t quote me as I don’t run it myself and I’m remembering it off the top of my head not from a note. (I have notes somewhere, lol.) It works best on high strength Counselors as it’s about squeezing every drop of damage out of one swing.

19 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Do you got a video? If so post it and tag Matt or submit it to jasonkillsbugs.com so they could look into it

19 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

The sweater stun works through walls, within a certain radius of sweater girl... You said there were three... Could you see all of them? Are you sure the one of the three that you did not describe was not wearing the sweater? You do only describe two, but said there were three... I have never seen the sweater used by someone that you could not specifically see is wearing it.... but....

I have seen this done in game... I was spectating the sweater girl hiding in a bathroom with the door closed, waiting for someone to tell her when to use the stun. And it worked.... I do not think this was ever patched out, but have not seen anyone do it for a long time.
   The whole sweater stun thing should not work at all unless Jason has line of sight on the sweater girl... It is based on him mistaking sweater girl for his mother... Exactly how does he mistake someone he can't see for his mother... its not the voice that he is mistaking for her... It is the girl he sees wearing the sweater he is mistaking for his mother.

I have seen demaskings happen to me with one hit... No bear trap stepped in, no pocket knife, no flare gun hit, no shotgun hit, no firecrackers... no nothing that could have damaged me yet... Just one hit and mask was gone.

I have also seen Jason get stunned through the door recently. Many people still try to do this... but it is a rarity that the hit stuns now at least.... However, people can apparently stun Jason through windows still with a melee weapon. Stunning through a window with a weapon is just as ridiculously unrealistic as doing it through a door... if not more so.

11 minutes ago, Ahab said:

The sweater stun works through walls, within a certain radius of sweater girl... You said there were three... Could you see all of them? Are you sure the one of the three that you did not describe was not wearing the sweater? You do only describe two, but said there were three... I have never seen the sweater used by someone that you could not specifically see is wearing it.... but....

I have seen this done in game... I was spectating the sweater girl hiding in a bathroom with the door closed, waiting for someone to tell her when to use the stun. And it worked.... I do not think this was ever patched out, but have not seen anyone do it for a long time.
   The whole sweater stun thing should not work at all unless Jason has line of sight on the sweater girl... It is based on him mistaking sweater girl for his mother... Exactly how does he mistake someone he can't see for his mother... its not the voice that he is mistaking for her... It is the girl he sees wearing the sweater he is mistaking for his mother.

I have seen demaskings happen to me with one hit... No bear trap stepped in, no pocket knife, no flare gun hit, no shotgun hit, no firecrackers... no nothing that could have damaged me yet... Just one hit and mask was gone.

I have also seen Jason get stunned through the door recently. Many people still try to do this... but it is a rarity that the hit stuns now at least.... However, people can apparently stun Jason through windows still with a melee weapon. Stunning through a window with a weapon is just as ridiculously unrealistic as doing it through a door... if not more so.

Tiffany was the last female character alive the other counselor was a Chad. 

21 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Do you got a video? If so post it and tag Matt or submit it to jasonkillsbugs.com so they could look into it

I have no footage sorry. 

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No I’ve never seen an invisible sweater, it’s probably not that common a glitch. As for the door hit, I’ve noticed that sometimes it seems to have reverted back to the old way where people can swing through.

As for the Mask coming off, there is a perk build that makes one hit de-masking possible. I believe it’s Heavy Hitter, Thrasher and Friendship but don’t quote me as I don’t run it myself and I’m remembering it off the top of my head not from a note. (I have notes somewhere, lol.) It works best on high strength Counselors as it’s about squeezing every drop of damage out of one swing.

Jason definitely needs a buff in the mask department one hit is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Jason definitely needs a buff in the mask department one hit is ridiculous. 

Oh I completely agree, but the only way the pubs will see it is if people either post about it or do it. So I post it for those who are curious. It isn’t cheating, just something that needs to be fixed. Swinging through the door needs to be fixed too.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Oh I completely agree, but the only way the pubs will see it is if people either post about it or do it. So I post it for those who are curious. It isn’t cheating, just something that needs to be fixed. Swinging through the door needs to be fixed too.

Agreed.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, Vanessaismymain said:

Tiffany was the last female character alive the other counselor was a Chad. 

Most definitely an invisible sweater then... Just something I have never seen before. But, there have been invisible weapons held by counselors... and invisible repair parts held by counselors... it was only a matter of time before the sweater became invisible I guess.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Swinging through the door needs to be fixed too.

So does swinging through a window to stun Jason... if anything, the attempt should hurt the counselor... like it would in real life.

Are you serious? Having an invisible sweater? Whats next ? Add Harry Potter as a counselor so we can make him cast power spells onto our precious dog Jason?

My god!! You sure don't have any love for Jason.

Probably a 150lvl player Jason gave you nightmares :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

Are you serious? Having an invisible sweater? Whats next ? Add Harry Potter as a counselor so we can make him cast power spells onto our precious dog Jason?

My god!! You sure don't have any love for Jason.

Probably a 150lvl player Jason gave you nightmares :D

I just want to clarify... I never asked for the sweater to be invisible. Read what we're talking about and you'll see i posted about being killed as Jason and the counselors used an invisible sweater to kill me. Huge fan of Jason! 

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

Most definitely an invisible sweater then... Just something I have never seen before. But, there have been invisible weapons held by counselors... and invisible repair parts held by counselors... it was only a matter of time before the sweater became invisible I guess.

I've also seen invisible weapons before, that's exactly what i thought of when it happened.

6 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I've also seen invisible weapons before, that's exactly what i thought of when it happened.

I have experienced the invisible weapons. The few times I have though, I think it was result of lag on my end. My ping was spiked up in the 200’s each time I have seen this happen.