Sign in to follow this  
DarkWolf7798

Counselor screams when Jason is near

Not sure if this has been made into a topic (i didn't get any results) but i freaking hate when they scream because Jason is around, but they're literally facing a wall or something...  makes no sense.. how is my counselor able to see Jason? They scream for no reason giving away my position... It's stupid.

May i suggest ommitting this feature from the game? It also happens when Jason is using stalk and is not in line of sight, but because he's close they scream anyway....

• Like 1

It's a nice touch, but not when you're aiming for a surprise stalk shift, like the first time I was legitimately defeated as Jason:

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

It's a nice touch, but not when you're aiming for a surprise stalk shift, like the first time I was legitimately defeated as Jason:

Yeah i don't think they should scream at all unless they're actually facing in Jason's direction and there's NOTHING obscuring the line of sight....  like an entire damn cabin...