Big Daddy J

Slash N Cast ranks the game's Jasons. Some... interesting choices.

9 hours ago, SlashNCast said:

Clearly however, we are more of counselor players lol

To be honest, we are all really counselor mains. No one can be a Jason main, unless the game glitches and keeps choosing you as Jason. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened for me yet, lol.

10 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

To be honest, we are all really counselor mains. No one can be a Jason main, unless the game glitches and keeps choosing you as Jason. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened for me yet, lol.

Or if you only play private matches.

26 minutes ago, SlashNCast said:

This is a series of ours we are diving into and is simply for fun. It was to start a discussion and engage with our audience, which clearly it worked lol  It's not meant to change minds and serve as a "my opinion is better than yours" scenario.  Again, just for fun 

Okay, fair enough.  Not trying to be a dick; I just do it naturally.

I have found some of your previous videos entertaining, but this one bothered me.  But hey, nobody's perfect, right?

Also, and I've gotten into this argument on this forum before, but Savini Jason IS the best.  Unbeatable?  No.  OP?  Debatable, but I would say no.  The best?  Yes, definitely.

I main Part 4 and very seldom do I not clear the room. If you know how to offset his weaknesses he becomes a big problem for every counselor. One of the best "pressure Jasons" in the game.

12 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

I main Part 4 and very seldom do I not clear the room. If you know how to offset his weaknesses he becomes a big problem for every counselor. One of the best "pressure Jasons" in the game.

Any Jason is a good "pressure Jason" if you know how to use them 

On 3/8/2019 at 7:50 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Any Jason is a good "pressure Jason" if you know how to use them 

With some being better than others.

3 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

With some being better than others.

Lol better at what? Breaking doors? Not for my Jasons...

pt 3 is the best but all the others are pretty much equal. Although I'd put pt 5 in second place for knives and pt 2 in third for traps. Pt 4 is always going to be on the bottom of the list for me because his weaknesses drown out his strengths.

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

pt 3 is the best but all the others are pretty much equal. Although I'd put pt 5 in second place for knives and pt 2 in third for traps. Pt 4 is always going to be on the bottom of the list for me because his weaknesses drown out his strengths.

See, for me personally, Part 9 Jason is the best pressure Jason. +Stun Resistance and +Shift make him hard to shake once he gets his shift. Just my preference, of course.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Daddy J said:

See, for me personally, Part 9 Jason is the best pressure Jason. +Stun Resistance and +Shift make him hard to shake once he gets his shift. Just my preference, of course.

He's also got the best hair. So whispy ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

He's also got the best hair. So whispy ..

It makes the girls swoon. 😆

• Haha 1

Shift doesn't help as much when the grab is as nerfed as it is now.    I always mained as Part 4 but ever since the last patch or two, its been a nightmare with him.   About a year ago/year and half ago ,  he was the easiest to clear a lobby with.   Since the latest patch Im lucky to manage 5/8.  Before it was 7/8 at least every time 

With the last 2 patches, P4 Jason has definitely been weakened for whatever reason. . I can't use a walking Jason worth a crap.  Sucked with every one of them. .  So I have to reintroduce  myself to P2/P3

1 hour ago, Big Daddy J said:

Pt 9 is Savinis baby sister

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

LOL. I am strangely OK with this analysis.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

1 hour ago, Big Daddy J said:

LOL. I am strangely OK with this analysis.

🤣 

On 3/11/2019 at 8:42 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Congrats on your Jason list. Meanwhile, I'll be clearing rooms with 4.