Is the nerves of steel perk a difficult one to roll? I'm only level 31 but I spend all my points on rolling perks for counselors but haven't come across nerves of steel yet.

Is this a difficult perk to get?

I hope you get a good one eventually! It works wonders on low composure counselors.

57 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I hope you get a good one eventually! It works wonders on low composure counselors.

Even the lowest "poor" quality Nerves of Steel still allows you to keep your mini map at max fear... This is the more useful part for counselors that wish to drive a car of a boat... The mini map is very helpful when driving either for many reasons.
   The fear resistance is also very useful when you get a better version of the perk though... Nerves of Steel is the only legendary perk that I have and actually use... out of the 15 legendaries I do have that is.

So after nearly 41 levels and rolling councillor perks exclusively (minus 3 Jason perks), I finally got nerves of steel!

I'm so glad I won't get the loss of the mini map anymore.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:40 PM, U_r_rexdale said:

Is the nerves of steel perk a difficult one to roll? I'm only level 31 but I spend all my points on rolling perks for counselors but haven't come across nerves of steel yet.

Is this a difficult perk to get?

It is random but definitely took me a while to roll an epic nerves of steel.

It seems to be hard to come by, specially one at good rarity. Right now I have a rare (orange) one with a 8% fear resistance and -2% sprint speed. Don't use it anymore cause that -2% hurt a lot on Jenny.

The one that seems the hardest for me to get at the moment is Lightfoot and Thick Skinned. I only rolled blue and yellow ones. 🙈

6 minutes ago, mike-hannigan said:

It seems to be hard to come by, specially one at good rarity. Right now I have a rare (orange) one with a 8% fear resistance and -2% sprint speed. Don't use it anymore cause that -2% hurt a lot on Jenny.

The one that seems the hardest for me to get at the moment is Lightfoot and Thick Skinned. I only rolled blue and yellow ones. 🙈

Epic thick skin is amazing. Keep trying

Im starting to see more unlimited shift/morph from Jasons.  Please tell me there isn't a Perk for that 

57 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Epic thick skin is amazing. Keep trying

So I've heard but the game LOVES to give me aquanaut and heavy mover instead and I'm not even joking. Whenever I roll Thick Skinned it is either white/blue/yellow. I hate this RNG bullshit, man. 😭

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Im starting to see more unlimited shift/morph from Jasons.  Please tell me there isn't a Perk for that 

Last night a buggzy escaped from my grab almost instantly and I was in the open and none of my kills were highlighted in red even though I had plenty of space. I wasn’t sure if this was a weird glitch or if it was a hack. But, Unlimited morph/shift is just as bad as this