Sign in to follow this  
RustInPeace

Question about Tommy House Power Box

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Agreed, some type of repair should be necessary for the CB radio ... whether it’s a fuse or attaching the speaker to it that is located somewhere else whatever....... it just shouldn’t be as easy to call him in as it is now...

Agreed.

8 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

whether it’s a fuse or attaching the speaker to it that is located somewhere else whatever

Just a mini game at the actual radio would work too, it would be like turning it on and cycling through the frequencies. 

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Just a mini game at the actual radio would work too, it would be like turning it on and cycling through the frequencies. 

Isn't that new content though? If its just a skill check circle that already exists that pops up I think its fine, but wouldn't be able to do a "new" mini game specific to the radio unfortunately. Having the frequency sounds an an animation of him turning channels would have been great though!

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Isn't that new content though? If its just a skill check circle that already exists that pops up I think its fine, but wouldn't be able to do a "new" mini game specific to the radio unfortunately. Having the frequency sounds an an animation of him turning channels would have been great though!

A skill check would be fine but isn’t there a dial from the virtual cabin? I thought that could work, if it’s there that is.

I think it would be awesome to find a fuse for the radio as well. But then would they remove the power box? Too bad that they probably can’t do something like this. @mattshotcha 

40 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Isn’t the fact a red mask flashes in rage mode now be content?

It already exists in the game, reusing an asset is allowed, so no it isn’t new content.

Try harder Newman. 

31 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It already exists in the game, reusing an asset is allowed, so no it isn’t new content.

Try harder Newman. 

I’m not trying anything, it was just a question but a typical response on here I guess. Where did it already exist if that’s ok to ask?

1 minute ago, Urmomsnewman said:

I’m not trying anything, it was just a question but a typical response on here I guess. Where did it already exist if that’s ok to ask?

Sure questions are great. It’s on your hud all the time as Jason, up in the top corner. 

8 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sure questions are great. It’s on your hud all the time as Jason, up in the top corner. 

Yes that’s right I wasn’t wondering how they could just add that in

Just now, Urmomsnewman said:

Yes that’s right I wasn’t wondering how they could just add that in

Balance adjustment, it covers using assets. They repurposed the rage icon as an alert for Counselors, no new content. 

I get why so many people get hung up on it, I even made a joke about it on the first day of the patch. When I played my first match as Jason though it clicked. I thought this had been said multiple times now. 

Does that answer everything, sorry I was a bit harsh the first response. 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/11864-rule-update-quoting/

@Jdt827, that’s unnecessary. The above link tells you what an acceptable quote is. The below is a quote from the rules. I’d appreciate if you’d not make more work for the Mods. You don’t have to repeat entire posts from one page to the next, just respond to the part you want to. Try to post with intent.

“Double/Multiple Posts: Please be mindful of double posting. If you have more thoughts on your initial post, please hit the 'edit' button, rather than publishing multiple posts in the same topic in quick succession. You can post if someone else posts after you.”

PS. I’m not involved. I’m just being helpful. 

19 hours ago, malloymk said:

I think you're trying to be an internet lawyer for some reason. Just implying that Wes is going to sue me because I said literally "Wes has said a lot of things that haven't been true" is one of the silliest things I've heard. 

It was you who implied that I said that... go back and read my initial post... slowly this time so you can understand... oh.. wait... I will do your work for you and quote it here...

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:12 PM, Ahab said:

But throwing accusations around without proof... there are actually laws against that.

How exactly does this get interpreted as me "implying" that Wes is going to sue you?.... Get a better handle on the language we both agreed upon at the start of this conversation before you throw more stupid accusations around... You are making yourself look rather... well... do I even need to say it?

19 hours ago, malloymk said:

I can't stress this enough, but read better to post better. You're posts directed at me are really accusatory and you seem to be putting words in my mouth. I'll spell it out for you though. 

Let me spell it out for you... with a quote from yourself, directed towards me... This would be FAR more accurate if I had said it about you... the proof, is directly above this quote. You need to read more carefully, not me... and I did not make any accusations... I merely pointed out something that you should already know... I cannot stress this ENOUGH.

20 hours ago, malloymk said:

Things I never said: "Wes is a liar".

Here... allow me to prove you wrong once again... with your own words... once again...

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:03 PM, malloymk said:

Wes has said a lot of things that haven't been true before.

These are your words... do you understand the meaning of them?... Because they mean the EXACT same thing as if you had said "Wes is a liar"... Your own contradictions here are amusing me to no end.

Do I stand by my post that just because Wes says something that it doesn't necessarily make it true? Oh yeah. For sure.

After reading the above parts of this post... are you still willing to "stand by your post?"... I am laughing so loud right now... you should be able to hear me in the distance.

Again, I'm not sure why you're trying to put words in my mouth. 

Once again... just to reiterate... I have not put ANY words in your mouth... you have done this to yourself... and to me... as I have shown here with your own quotes.

15 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Another silly argument about the boat noise. Jason hearing It isn’t new content, the noise was always there, just now he hears it everywhere.  
It’s just repurposed which they can do for balance. As for what they said differing, well they’re not the same person and each have an opinion, they merely shared them like they were facts, which people do all the time.
By all means continue though. I’m just throwing my opinion in there, you don’t have to agree and it isn’t directed at anyone. 

Edit - The power box for the Tommy house (CB cabin) should start sabotaged, that’s my two cents on the OP. 

Yes... it is a silly argument... I do not understand why some people still bring it up... with added accusations that they cannot back up... only to throw more accusations around at someone who points this out to them.
   I actually escape more on the boat since they added this... but perhaps that is because I stop and think about when the boat should be started... and with the warning, many Jason players do not bother watching their map for it moving anymore.
   Your opinions are always welcome... You call it like you see it... with facts sprinkled in all over the place... which is always refreshing and appreciated.

I cannot say the C.B. starting sabotaged is necessarily a bad idea... But I do not think it is necessary. Tommy is still not the problem... the ease of removing Jason's mask is the problem. If it was difficult to remove the mask in the first place... having Tommy around would still mean it is difficult to remove the mask and get the Jason kill.
   And not every Tommy player is even bothering with the Jason kill in the first place... I see many of them that play it like I do... and just try to help others in any way possible... without resorting to the incredibly easy way out.
   I had a Jason hunter get quite rude when I told him I would rather do this the hard way... and refused to help him kill Jason... Then he proceeded to do his best to turn Jason into a piñata... so I informed him I do not bother protecting Jason bullies either... if you want to get in his face and not run to the cops (who are already here)… you can do it by yourself. Five other players were waiting for the game to end... so I wandered off towards the cops and escaped... I am not one to drag it out unnecessarily for them either way... This player died within inches of the cops after putting Jason into rage literally single handedly.... which is what I like to refer to as "karma".

This topic is now locked. Wes has stated on an episode of Beyond that they won't be changing the CB radio to show on the map, so that's the answer people will have to accept.

Also, there's too much abuse going on from certain members and that's not the kind of environment we allow here.