DanielleRose

Pamela’s sweater as a pick-up-able object :)

It would be awesome to be able to pick up pamala’s sweater off another counselors dead body to use yourself. It could even pop up on the map when it’s dropped like the gas and battery. 

2 hours ago, DanielleRose said:

It would be awesome to be able to pick up pamala’s sweater off another counselors dead body to use yourself. It could even pop up on the map when it’s dropped like the gas and battery. 

Welcome to the forums!
   The Jason kill is already quite easy enough to kill right now... it is meant to be difficult and rare to see... and this suggestion would only prove to make it even easier than it already is. One chance is all you get... and more often than not, it is all that is needed.
   It also goes against the spirit of Jason mistaking sweater girl for his mother... He already cut down someone who stole his sweater... why would he fall for it if someone else picked it up?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DanielleRose said:

Welcome to camp

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

Welcome to the forums!
   The Jason kill is already quite easy enough to kill right now... it is meant to be difficult and rare to see... and this suggestion would only prove to make it even easier than it already is. One chance is all you get... and more often than not, it is all that is needed.
   It also goes against the spirit of Jason mistaking sweater girl for his mother... He already cut down someone who stole his sweater... why would he fall for it if someone else picked it up?

Thanks for responding! I totally understand what you mean it is pretty easy to kill him when people know what they’re doing. I’m just tired of people who don’t know running in snatching the sweater then getting killed right away without even using it. (My thought was if they don’t actually use it Jason wouldn’t recognize them as his mother) I’m not saying to be able to use it twice just if someone dies without triggering it someone should be able to at least use it once haha. 

On 3/2/2019 at 7:45 PM, DanielleRose said:

Thanks for responding! I totally understand what you mean it is pretty easy to kill him when people know what they’re doing. I’m just tired of people who don’t know running in snatching the sweater then getting killed right away without even using it. (My thought was if they don’t actually use it Jason wouldn’t recognize them as his mother) I’m not saying to be able to use it twice just if someone dies without triggering it someone should be able to at least use it once haha. 

Welcome to the forum!

nah, you should only get one shot to kill him, and if you die before you use it do bad.

Jason needs to be able to defend himself from the kill this essentially give players way to many opportunities to get a kill that is already easy enough to complete.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DanielleRose said:

My thought was if they don’t actually use it Jason wouldn’t recognize them as his mother) I’m not saying to be able to use it twice just if someone dies without triggering it someone should be able to at least use it once

But there is the point of Jason already knowing that someone took his mother's sweater... You do only get only chance to use it, and if Jason kills the sweater girl before she can use it... then that chance is lost... as it should be. Jason may not be the brightest of people... but there is no way he should fall for the sweater if it were to be worn by a second person in one match.

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

you should only get one shot to kill him, and if you die before you use it do bad.

Jason need to be able to defend himself from the kill this essentially give players way to many opportunities to get a kill that is already easy enough to complete.

Exactly my point... An extra chance to use the sweater would take something that is already too easy to do and turn it into a virtual guarantee.

• Like 1