This has probably been covered a hundred times and I apologize that I didn't search the forums very well to try and find an answer for myself but is there a reason that the online lobbies aren't topped off with AI bots after last call for real players? Seems to me that a few bots running around would be better than having a 4 or 5 player game going. 

46 minutes ago, JustJohn said:

This has probably been covered a hundred times and I apologize that I didn't search the forums very well to try and find an answer for myself but is there a reason that the online lobbies aren't topped off with AI bots after last call for real players? Seems to me that a few bots running around would be better than having a 4 or 5 player game going. 

It has come up before, it was a good idea then and is a good idea now. However the game wasn’t constructed with this in mind. The reason is probably processing power. Who’s system runs the bots? Are they run on the dedicated servers? Does it lag out the match? 

I wish it was as easy as flipping a switch. Maybe we’ll get that one day in a sequel. I’d certainly like it. 

Thanks for the response. I knew someone had probably thought of it, so thanks for saving me the trouble of searching the forums myself.

PS You welcomed me before, Slasher. I'm just offline for long stretches, so my activity is intermittent.  

8 minutes ago, JustJohn said:

Thanks for the response. I knew someone had probably thought of it, so thanks for saving me the trouble of searching the forums myself.

PS You welcomed me before, Slasher. I'm just offline for long stretches, so my activity is intermittent.  

I’m sorry I forgot, in my defence your name is rather... normal, not sure if that’s the right word.

I appreciate you bring it up even if it has been discussed and your welcome to stop by anytime you have a question. You can tag people by using the @ symbol followed by their name, no space or just quote them to get their attention. Not much going on today so I saw your response. 

It really is to bad, there’s a lot of creative things we could do if they’re were bots in a multiplayer match. Imagine the dinner for Part 8, you could have a cook and waitress just working away, New York could be alive. The police could actually come into the match after you call them. Crazy Ralph could tell us we’re all doomed, lol.