Sign in to follow this  
JustJohn

In-Game and End Game score sheet

I'd really like to see a more in-depth score sheet of what everybody did or is doing within the game. How many traps tripped, who fixed the car, how many grab escapes etc. It'd be something to amuse you while you're dead and waiting, and also a better idea of who is actually playing and how useless Vanessa is.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JustJohn said:

I'd really like to see a more in-depth score sheet of what everybody did or is doing within the game. How many traps tripped, who fixed the car, how many grab escapes etc. It'd be something to amuse you while you're dead and waiting, and also a better idea of who is actually playing and how useless Vanessa is.

That could be a cool thing to show spectators.

Welcome to camp, by the way. Didn’t see your intro but I’ll stop by later.

That would be cool to implement. The people who actually go and fix things can get the credit for it. 

16 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

That would be cool to implement. The people who actually go and fix things can get the credit for it. 

Or perhaps even become the primary targets of Jason's wrath?
   It would still be nice to be able to see stats like these... I would like to know how many players have actually escaped in a vehicle that I fixed... Whether I was with them when they escaped or not is irrelevant to me. Or even, how many players escaped to the cops when I was involved in calling them... I do not always make the call when I fix the fuse, I have a friend I often play with that has a great "My Dad's a Cop" perk... the timer starts at 3:45 or 3:50 when she makes the call... I always try to co ordinate the call with her when she is in a match with me.
   I am sure there are some Jason hunters out there that would like to know how many players they saved by killing Jason as well.