Sign in to follow this  
F134Ever86

The Texas Chainsaw Video Game

So Slash n' Cast just released a video discussing ideas for a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. Could be a fun topic to discuss...

Here's my take. I will update as I get more/better ideas.

Killers: Leatherface (tank), Chop Top (close combat), The Sherriff (ranged), Hitchhiker (traps), 

Survivors : player created

Objectives for killers : capture (more xp) or kill survivors (less xp for spoiled meat) 

Objectives for survivors : escape (less xp points) rescue friends (more xp) and get revenge (most xp)

Maps : Sawyer family farm, slaughterhouse, woods, abandoned town, police station, meat packing plant, underground lair,

Edited by F134Ever86

I would love a game based off of this franchise. I would love any game based off of a iconic horror franchise. I like the 8vs4 idea that Slash n' Cast came up with. I think that can lead to some intense gameplay. 

3 hours ago, BigJay said:

I would love a game based off of this franchise. I would love any game based off of a iconic horror franchise. I like the 8vs4 idea that Slash n' Cast came up with. I think that can lead to some intense gameplay. 

I agree, I think multiple killers is the only way to go.

7 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

So Slash n' Cast just released a video discussing ideas for a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. Could be a fun topic to discuss..

Here's my take. I will update as I get more/better ideas.

Killers: Leatherface (tank), Chop Top (close combat), The Sherriff (ranged), Hitchhiker (traps), 

Survivors : player created

Objectives for killers : capture (more xp) or kill survivors (less xp for spoiled meat) 

Objectives for survivors : escape (less xp points) rescue friends (more xp) and get revenge (most xp)

Maps : Sawyer family farm, slaughterhouse, woods, abandoned town, police station, meat packing plant, underground lair,

Sounds good, not my favourite franchise, I love the first one and can appreciate the next two, after that they lost me and have never gotten me back.

The Sawyer family are excellent antagonists. Look forward to reading more later.

37 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I agree, I think multiple killers is the only way to go.

Sounds good, not my favourite franchise, I love the first one and can appreciate the next two, after that they lost me and have never gotten me back.

The Sawyer family are excellent antagonists. Look forward to reading more later.

I like the original but the next three after that are not very good in my opinion. But I do love the 2003 remake and the 2006 prequel to the remake.  Texas Chainsaw 3D is okay. Leatherface wasn't very good. 

My favorite is Texas chainsaw massacre 2. I have vivid memories of watching it as a kid. Scenes that stood out most are the car chase in the beginning (nubbins scared the crap outta me) and when chop top beats LG over the head with the hammer. I was convinced it was real.

Huge fan of the franchise, being a huge slasher/horror enthusiast. Would welcome any additional games in this genre with open arms. I have to agree with others that 4 killers vs 8 survivors would be amazing game play. I would like to see some of the original characters in the game though, instead of random made up survivors for sure. 😀