Sign in to follow this  
shodan

DYNAMIC WEATHER IN QP?

I known this was discussed in the past but all then conversations was around the time before rain was implemented.   The last search were from posts in early 2018.

Is there anything planned for adding dynamic weather to multi player?  In the Packanac SPC the match starts out without rain and around the time Deborah leaves to get ready for her Bugsy Bang it starts to rain then storms.  

Is this something that would ever be implemented? It technically not new content. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shodan said:

I known this was discussed in the past but all then conversations was around the time before rain was implemented.   The last search were from posts in early 2018.

Is there anything planned for adding dynamic weather to multi player?  In the Packanac SPC the match starts out without rain and around the time Deborah leaves to get ready for her Bugsy Bang it starts to rain then storms.  

Is this something that would ever be implemented? It technically not new content. 

I think I’d be fine with it as long as it didn’t lag out the car, the rain tends too. If it got worst as people died it would probably take up less processing power, so maybe it could work like that. Cool idea, but I’d rather just have those maps. 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, shodan said:

Is there anything planned for adding dynamic weather to multi player?

This is a very good question. In private matches, there is an option to toggle rain on and off... so the option to do it is already in game.

I do not mind the rain... I have only one problem with it... I cannot hear people talking over the sound of the rain and thunder... and every option to turn down the volume for this also seems to turn down the volume of the chat as well... Even using the master volume has this effect as the mic is tied into the game volumes here as well. This is actually a big problem, for me at least as it hurts communication in game.... The rain reducing visibility and muffling the sounds that Jason does make should be enough... 
   But I would like to see a toggle for rain in quick play matches just for this reason alone.