NytmereZ

Seeing a rise in speed hacks (PS4)

On 9/30/2019 at 5:01 PM, Fair Play said:

@McDoodyPants, you might want to change your post a bit. They don't encourage naming and shaming here on the forum.

Correct, @Fair Play.

@McDoodyPants, naming and shaming of other players is not permitted in these forums. Please read the forum rules, and take the time to create an introductory post in the Introduce Yourself section.

6 hours ago, McDoodyPants said:

Played against a Jason who had help from a [username removed by moderator]. Jason's user was something like [username removed by moderator] . After they haff almost killed everyone from betrayal etc, i decided to just leave.  Literally after that match my ps4 system started slowing down,  from the simplest of commands.  Ed green powering down or restarting I'd have to wait almost 3 or 5 minutes just to get the prompt.  There are 0 other issues as i have a fresh hd and plenty of space.  Is it possible these players can infect us with a slowdown virus,  or a virus in general?

No

I think the people with Wallhacks gave one of the most important information bombs for all of Friday. Every objective part spawns close to the objective. Without learning that I would never be able to Repair that fast. I only could learn where parts did/didn't Spawn. People using modded controllers also discover the weirder desync glitches like teleporting after a swing. I think its really hard to tell whether something is a hack or a bug in this game. Even spectating players or rewatching matches I can't tell what is happening. But I usually report anything if I have footage of it. 

• Confused 1