Sign in to follow this  
NytmereZ

Seeing a rise in speed hacks (PS4)

I’ve seen more than a few people running way to fast, jumping from one spot to another(no lag, ping was in the 40’s across the board ) just has a chad run me around the whole map without running out of stamina, he would tuant me the jump to a different spot, I caught one of these bastard the other day with a shift grab, but it was luck. He didn’t even have to duck into houses I just couldn’t catch him.

5 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

I’ve seen more than a few people running way to fast, jumping from one spot to another(no lag, pink was in the 40’s across the board ) just has a chad run mr around the whole map without running out of stamina, he would tuant me the jump to a different spot, I can one of these bastard the other day with a shift grab, but it was luck. He didn’t even have to duck into houses I just couldn’t catch him.

It might be possible, I have had a match that it seemed like it was impossible to catch a Counselor. If you get any video, I’d be interested in seeing it. Don’t put their names in it if you’re uploading it here, or you could send me a link in PM. 

I hope we’re not getting infected with this crap. Glitcher’s are bad enough.

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It might be possible, I have had a match that it seemed like it was impossible to catch a Counselor. If you get any video, I’d be interested in seeing it. Don’t put their names in it if you’re uploading it here, or you could send me a link in PM. 

I'll get to work on a vaccine for this potential outbreak.

All joking aside, I wouldn't have thought it to be possible.

6 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'll get to work on a vaccine for this potential outbreak.

All joking aside, I wouldn't have thought it to be possible.

Neither did I, but there have been matches where the players were behaving in a strangely arrogant ways. 

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

When they are not jumping from spot to spot, it almost seems like Jason’s speed is slowed down as well,  with all the cheat videos on YouTube it seems that some people just play the game to figure out how to cheat... pathetic.

Yeah i never get that. If they are going to put so much energy into finding a way to exploit a game, why not just put in that same effort to get good? SMH...

I think most of those people cheat or exploit not because they don't want to get good but because they find enjoyment by making Jasons rage quit or just want to troll plain and simple.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

I think most of those people cheat or exploit not because they don't want to get good but because they find enjoyment by making Jasons rage quit or just want to troll plain and simple.

Qft. They like upsetting people for amusement.

@NytmereZ I have seen quite a few different hackers on PC... speed hacks... infinite shift, morph, pocket knives, med sprays... wall hacks... A friend told me today about a game last night in which some troll drove a car through a wall and killed her.... That "slide" glitch is also damned annoying and should be permanently bannable as well.
    I would love to see ALL hackers banned permanently by I.P. address, let alone account name (or number). Hackers still fall under "trolish" behavior... and trolls are my white whale...  Where is my harpoon when I need it?!?!?!

@Slasher_Clone and @Fair Play While hacking on consoles is possible... anything can be hacked by someone that knows how to do it... it is probably much rarer than it is on PC.

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah i never get that. If they are going to put so much energy into finding a way to exploit a game, why not just put in that same effort to get good? SMH...

The hackers generally feel that this... reeks of effort.

3 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

This is why "Hackers"... are lumped in with "trolls"... Some of these people just cannot handle "losing"... or even "not having a perfect game"... but will NEVER have the skills to play this way on their own... so they feel they must compensate... And chances are... this is not the "only" thing they are trying to compensate for.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Neither did I, but there have been matches where the players were behaving in a strangely arrogant ways. 

Arrogance and cheating seem to go hand in hand.

8 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

When they are not jumping from spot to spot, it almost seems like Jason’s speed is slowed down as well,  with all the cheat videos on YouTube it seems that some people just play the game to figure out how to cheat... pathetic.

I'll take it those players like a good mystery. Going forward, they'll be the same bunch that will cheat in each and every game they ever play.

7 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Cheating is easier than improving. Think of test taking in school.

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

@NytmereZ I have seen quite a few different hackers on PC... speed hacks... infinite shift, morph, pocket knives, med sprays... wall hacks... A friend told me today about a game last night in which some troll drove a car through a wall and killed her.... That "slide" glitch is also damned annoying and should be permanently bannable as well.
    I would love to see ALL hackers banned permanently by I.P. address, let alone account name (or number). Hackers still fall under "trolish" behavior... and trolls are my white whale...  Where is my harpoon when I need it?!?!?!

@Slasher_Clone and @Fair Play While hacking on consoles is possible... anything can be hacked by someone that knows how to do it... it is probably much rarer than it is on PC.

The hackers generally feel that this... reeks of effort.

This is why "Hackers"... are lumped in with "trolls"... Some of these people just cannot handle "losing"... or even "not having a perfect game"... but will NEVER have the skills to play this way on their own... so they feel they must compensate... And chances are... this is not the "only" thing they are trying to compensate for.

Hackers and trolls are not quite cut from the same cloth. Hacking and trolling each have pros and cons.

Ethical hackers exist to find exploits and report them to their clients. I'd doubt there are many ethical hackers in this game's community.

Counter trolling gives players an outlet to fight back against players who troll to begin with.

I was told by a very wise man that "if it has tech, it can be hacked". I miss computer science class.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Hackers and trolls are not quite cut from the same cloth. Hacking and trolling each have pros and cons.

While not all trolls are hackers (hacking requires a semblance of intelligence to pull off effectively)… All hackers are trolls by definition.... as hacking is a form of trolling.

Ethical hackers exist to find exploits and report them to their clients. I'd doubt there are many ethical hackers in this game's community.

Although there are "ethical hackers" as you explain here... when speaking about them we will always use "ethical" before saying "hacker" as the distinguishing factor... They are a completely separate breed. The hackers we are speaking of here are far from "ethical hackers"... I know... I have played against many of them.
    I know they are out there somewhere... but I have never met one.

Counter trolling gives players an outlet to fight back against players who troll to begin with.

It does... but it does not always work... and can be just as frustrating as just playing with or against said troll. It is always better to just find another lobby and hope for the best.

I was told by a very wise man that "if it has tech, it can be hacked". I miss computer science class.

This very wise man was indeed... very wise... he is 100% correct.
   But you do not have to continue missing computer science class... nor do you have to go to a class to learn about anything you want to learn really. You can continue your own education on that one, or anything else through books, or researching points of interest on the internet... practical use of the skills you desire to learn... and there is a how to video on youtube for literally anything you can think of... it is just the time you need to set aside to learn what you want to learn that is the only issue.

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

While not all trolls are hackers (hacking requires a semblance of intelligence to pull off effectively)… All hackers are trolls by definition.... as hacking is a form of trolling.

Although there are "ethical hackers" as you explain here... when speaking about them we will always use "ethical" before saying "hacker" as the distinguishing factor... They are a completely separate breed. The hackers we are speaking of here are far from "ethical hackers"... I know... I have played against many of them.
    I know they are out there somewhere... but I have never met one. I've met one or two. They're decent people once you get to know them.

It does... but it does not always work... and can be just as frustrating as just playing with or against said troll. It is always better to just find another lobby and hope for the best. An eye for an eye leave a world full of blind people.

This very wise man was indeed... very wise... he is 100% correct.
   But you do not have to continue missing computer science class... nor do you have to go to a class to learn about anything you want to learn really. You can continue your own education on that one, or anything else through books, or researching points of interest on the internet... practical use of the skills you desire to learn... and there is a how to video on youtube for literally anything you can think of... it is just the time you need to set aside to learn what you want to learn that is the only issue.

I owe my fondness of knowledge and technology to my grade school computer science teacher. He taught me the value of seeking out knowledge anytime one's curiosity got intrigued. I enjoy learning new things online and from a number of books in my spare time.

I agree that the lack of time limits one's personal pursuit of knowledge.

15 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If you use this, you are the scum of the Earth, end of discussion.

Couldn’t agree more, they’re pathetic.

Speed hacks huh? Let's plug it into the old computer *clickety clack* *clickety clack* 🤔 well... It says your a dead Fu*k... Computer don't lie.. sorry Jimbo!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

They're decent people once you get to know them.

There are good and bad people in every group... I fully agree. But once I learn that someone is a toxic prick... they get to be a toxic prick around other people. I will not stand for that kind of crap behavior... But I give everyone a chance... and show respect where it is deserved... and absolutely non where non is deserved as well.
   I am also an unforgiving prick... or so I have been told. But in my experience... forgiveness hands a permission slip to do it again... I do not give three strikes to people, I am not a baseball player. I am not against second chances... but I will rarely give a third.... I have known many people for decades... and I can truthfully say... not one of them has ever changed, they simply became more of what they already where... The good people became better people... and the toxic jerkoffs became much more toxic as they progressed through life.

An eye for an eye leave a world full of blind people.

This is actually an untrue statement... For it to work this way, half of the population needs to be willing to remove the eye of a person... and the other half has to be willing to do the same back to that person... 
   I have some faith left in humanity... and I do not want to believe that half the population would actually go that far to start crap with others. If it did work that way... the human race would never have made it this far.
   When you draw a line in the sand of "acceptable behavior"... those that cross it do need to be shown the error of their ways... When they are not... these types of people act like spoiled 12 year olds and continue to push boundaries further into toxicity just to see what they can get away with... and that never ends well... particularly when they are forgiven each time within an hour of said offence.

I owe my fondness of knowledge and technology to my grade school computer science teacher. He taught me the value of seeking out knowledge anytime one's curiosity got intrigued. I enjoy learning new things online and from a number of books in my spare time.

I agree that the lack of time limits one's personal pursuit of knowledge.

Awesome...
   My love of learning was instilled in me at a young age by my father... who is not necessarily the "sharpest knife in the drawer"... but I love him anyway... and thank him, not just for this... but for way too many things to list out here.
   While the lack of time does limit many people... and there is way to much information out there for any one person to absorb in one lifetime... a great many other people choose to limit themselves with their choice of "not" learning more... Just imagine where the human race would be if everyone that had ever (or will ever) be born had a love of learning instilled in them at a young age... and the means to continue learning as much as they wanted to, or at least had the time for.

15 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If you use this, you are the scum of the Earth, end of discussion.

I have often wondered what these hackers see on their screens... now I know.
   And I fully agree... cheaters are scum, plain and simple... and scum needs to be washed away.

I took to not hiding at all a while back. There was one time it was me and another player in a house, and I knew Jason hadn't seen me go in there by the time he showed up. I hid under a bed, and the Kenny player ran away, and Jason ran directly to the bed I was at and killed me, and left without searching anything else. He knew exactly where I was, and it was one of those multi-room cabins with multiple closets and beds. I call ESP hack on that BS. I don't hide at all now. Vanessa is really the only defense against this BS since she can outrun Jason and with the right perks is a half-decent repair character.

I've never seen any game hacked on ps4. There's no video proof at all. 

Posted (edited)

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

That's PC footage. At the 4:10 mark you can see on the bottom right keyboard inputs. Also the frame rate is too stable and resolution too crisp.

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

As far as I know, modding or jailbreaking a console renders it unusable in any online capacity making hacking a multiplayer game impossible. As for your super crisp graphics, it pays to be mother's special, special boy. Who needs swimming lessons when you got ray tracing, amiright?

Edited by F134Ever86

It is possible to hack games on PS3/PS4 I've seen players cheat in resident evil 6 and RE revelations both for PS4. They had unlimited rocket launchers for online play. Also people hex editing save files to have the typical 999999 scores in the leaderboards. I don't know how they do it but it's possible.

on ps4 players  as jason that use the mod turbo button controllers should get banned asap  i got a list of those an i report them all

also ppl been cheating by gettin on a rock neer the water on the big camp crystal lake map

also this maybe just bad luck but some ppl run up to u an drop an item if u pick it up later yr ps4 is corrupt  probly just the game ?