Sign in to follow this  
pieeater

What is the fastest way to ragequit on PS4 so Jason doesn't get credit for killing a counselor he grabbed?

What is the fastest way to D.C. (disconnect) in Friday the 13th on PS4? Serious question. Please tell me the best method of ragequitting so that Jason doesn't get credit for killing me if he grabs me or is in the process of slashing me. I would like to know the fastest/quickest way to disconnect/ragequit from a game so that Jason doesn't get the kill if I'm counselor? I'm serious, because some players are toxic in this community and I do not want to give them the satisfaction of killing me. Thank you to whoever answers my question. Take care.

So if I'm counselor and Jason grabs me I can quickly leave the game so that it doesn't register a kill for him.

Kind regards,

pieeater

Run to your ps4 as fast as you can and hit it repeatedly with a hammer. I prefer an axe, though many people might not have an axe in their livingroom. 

Hope this helped!

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Run to your ps4 as fast as you can and hit it repeatedly with a hammer. I prefer an axe, though many people might not have an axe in their livingroom. 

Hope this helped!

Serious replies only, clown. Back to the circus you go, little man!

Its called destiny. Don't try to dodge it , sooner or later , a 150lvl player is gonna use you. You'll mate with Jason till your brains shutdown!

@pieeater

rage quiting is as Toxic a thing as anything other Toxic players do in the game....

you will not get a serious answer here we despise these tactics......

so grab a pair of Scissors and cut through either the power cord or HDMI cord so you can never play any game again.....problem solved.

this is the second time you have posted this topic did you not learn the first time ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As previously stated, you have already asked how to do this once before @pieeater and the responses you got should have been indicative on the community's thoughts on the matter. We don't allow users to share methods that spoil other people's game experiences, so this thread will now be locked just like the last one was.

In future, don't ask for such stupid things.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1