PartVI_legend

Unpopular opinion: Best era of this game was during launch

On 2/26/2019 at 9:15 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yes and no. It was the most fun when everything went right. The bugs spoiled it though. If the game launched in the state it is in now, I think it would have had much prolonged popularity.

Except for that. Fuck force shield windows.

The most frustrating aspect of the force field windows is that they were only ever implemented because of the idiot noob kid players complaining that it was too hard to smash windows with certain Jason's i.e weapons they use. When all they needed to do was enter combat stance simply by pushing a button (R3) UGH!!! Fuckin retards I swear fucked this game in the ass hardcore, motherfucking fuckers XD

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Misterx said:

The most frustrating aspect of the force field windows is that they were only ever implemented because of the idiot noob kid players complaining that it was too hard to smash windows with certain Jason's i.e weapons they use. When all they needed to do was enter combat stance simply by pushing a button (R3) UGH!!! Fuckin retards I swear fucked this game in the ass hardcore, motherfucking fuckers XD

Yeah they tried to appeal to ignorant players when they could have added that detail to the "how to play" section and it would have been just fine.

8 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yeah they tried to appeal to ignorant players when they could have added that detail to the "how to play" section and it would have been just fine.

I should go read that again sometime, sure I’ll get a laugh out of it. Can’t imagine it has anything useful but I don’t remember so I should look. 😝 

I miss just swinging to brake windows.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:27 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

I should go read that again sometime, sure I’ll get a laugh out of it. Can’t imagine it has anything useful but I don’t remember so I should look. 😝 

I miss just swinging to brake windows.

Me too man! Me too! 

You didn't wanna stand near a window back then, Jason could actually slash at you through them before...... Sigh... Remembering this stuff just depresses me.....