I would like for you to fix Jason’s slashing. It gets annoying to a point where you have Jason’s slashing till you are dead, I would like for you to change that. It would be nice for you guys to make him slash the players without damage when the counselor is close to dying, that’s where he will have to grab the counselor in order to kill you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Welcome to camp

When you got a second go do an introduction post, stop by and read the rules too. Not sure who you’re speaking to exactly, our community Lead is Mattshotcha, not going to tag him as I’m sure he’ll see your post.

You might want to spend a bit of time reading some of the threads, we’re not a bad group of campers but things can be a bit heated. Try not to get into any fights, if you can help it and don’t take anything to personally. Some of our new campers have been a little excited about the changes. We can all give our suggestions but that doesn’t mean the pubs/devs are going to take them or that people won’t challenge them with arguments against them. Hope this advice is helpful to you. 

As for the OP (Original Post in a thread), Jason’s a slasher he should stay that way. I respectfully disagree with forcing him to grab kill, Trolls will use this to force him to help them glitch, and smart Jason’s will just use a throwing knife to get around the restriction. Sorry, if that’s abrupt but I don’t think it’s a good idea. Hope you stick around though, I’m sure you have something to contribute.  

Edit - @Mama_Mooga, you can tag people by typing the @ symbol immediately followed by their name. 

Jason’s “slashing” is fine as is.  No more negative tweaks for Jason, please :) 

If counselors want to battle Jason hand to hand, then they get slashed down. Did this to a lobby of new guys that still are playing by the old meta. Meet in a bunch and attack Jason. They got a couple stuns, but took a bunch of knives to the head followed by a slash to the gut until no sprays were left and they died. sorry but not sorry.. 😂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mama_Mooga said:

I would like for you to fix Jason’s slashing.

I would like to see slashing fixed as well... more realism please!!!! 
   After all, one swipe of a machete should take off an arm... or a leg... or be the root cause of decapitation... And literally NO ONE would EVER be "running" away after taking a good hit with an axe.

But... game balance is called for in a game... and my "desires" here are just as ludicrous as yours are.... the slasher will slash, whenever he feels that slashing is prudent.
   Also... telling the "slasher" not to slash, will generally end up with you getting slashed... Just as telling a smoker not to smoke will give him the idea that they need to have another smoke immediately!

Also... Welcome to the forums.

19 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Also... telling the "slasher" not to slash, will generally end up with you getting slashed... Just as telling a smoker not to smoke will give him the idea that they need to have another smoke immediately!

Especially after 3 matches in a row as Jason cuz everyone in our group forgot to set preference to Jason beforehand..  😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Especially after 3 matches in a row as Jason cuz everyone in our group forgot to set preference to Jason beforehand..  😂

There are times I set preference to counselor... I cannot sneak out for a smoke when playing Jason, and I always seem to get selected as Jason just as the nicotine fit is setting in... and I get a bit "snippy" sometimes when I have not had a smoke for a while... But I do try to keep preference on Jason for the most part.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Fair point

6 hours ago, stephendedalus said:

Fair point

Dedalus is a very interesting name, is it Greek, like the architect or inventor from mythology?

Good name and welcome to camp if I missed you in the rush of new names.

On 2/25/2019 at 7:35 PM, Mama_Mooga said:

I would like for you to fix Jason’s slashing. It gets annoying to a point where you have Jason’s slashing till you are dead, I would like for you to change that. It would be nice for you guys to make him slash the players without damage when the counselor is close to dying, that’s where he will have to grab the counselor in order to kill you.

Is your complaint towards his slashing in pre rage or in rage mode? Because pre rage mode slashing Jason’s can be slowed down pretty easily with stuns and that gives you enough time to med spray yourself 

I'm honestly surprised the op hasn't been ripped to pieces yet.

Btw that was not a suggestion or encouragement. Simply registering my surprise. 

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:06 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Dedalus is a very interesting name

His name is that of a character in a "certain book" written by the guy in his profile picture... I will not "name and shame" the author or the book... unless you are curious that is. It was also his gamer tag when I met him... and the reason I will always call him "Steve".

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:10 PM, thrawn3054 said:

I'm honestly surprised the op hasn't been ripped to pieces yet.

I did it in short form this time.