DontZzz34

If YOU were a counselor in the game

If you were a counselor in the game what would your stats be? However many stat points you want. Whatever you believe your numbers would be at. If you think you’re a elite counselor and 10/10 everything put it. Let’s see where we all stack up. This will be interesting to hear...

mine would pry be

composure- 7

luck- 5 

repair- 8

speed- 7 

stamina- 6

stealth- 8

strength- 8

Minus 4.

In al serious though:

Composure: 8

Luck:  2

Repair: 8

Speed: 1

Stamina: 2

Stealth: 4

Strength: 9

I stuck to the base 35 points. Though I don't think I could realistically make it higher anyway.

• Like 1

Composure 5 I'm impatient and moody

Speed 6. I'm moderately fast for 6'4" 230lbs.

Stamina 6 I have medium stamina but get winded running long distances

Strength 9  I lift most heavy stuff with ease and hit hard.  Don't know my own strength sometimes.

Stealth 9 I've always been very quiet and didn't want to be noticed.  I talk in a low tone of voice.  Never got along with loudmouths.

Repair 7  I can put gas and battery in a car, come on.  The fuse wiring might give me some trouble.

Luck 3  Never been particularly lucky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Composure 2/10 I'm not particularly a well composed person. I get spooked easy IRL, not in videogames/movies though.

Luck 5/10 Hey at least I'm healthy!

Repair 2/10 I'm somewhat smart/clever but I'm clumsy AF.

Speed 5/10 I'm a hasty walker but not a fast runner.

Stamina 9/10 I got good endurance.

Stealth: 10/10 I'm the quietest person you'll ever meet. People often don't hear me walk in.

Strength: 2/10 I'm not particularly strong. 

• Like 1

Composure: 10 (I don't get rattled over anything, like ever)

Luck:  1 (luck sucks, plain and simple, always has)

Repair: 8 (mechanically inclined with I.T. training)

Speed: 6

Stamina: 7

Stealth: 9 (years of studying and cosplaying Myers/Voorhees; picked up some things)

Strength: 7

• Like 1

@DontZzz34 An interesting question... Let's see now...

Composure: 6... Not much left in this world to scare me beyond my own temper... but we only have 35 points to work with.

Luck: 1... Was never very lucky... except at catching my beer if I drop it... Barely spill a drop when that happens. Great reflexes... yes... good luck.. no.

Repair: 7... I can fix a great many things... but not everything... and with my shit luck, intricate jobs make for a lot of nasty language, but I will still get it done properly... Co workers and observers may want to use ear plugs.

Speed: 3... I will go with minimum counselor speed.... I have issues with my spine and cannot actually run very fast... or for long due to extreme pain setting in rather quickly. If not for the other counselor's minimum speed of three, I would drop this to walking speed to keep it more realistic for me and drop the extra two points on composure and strength... but hey... game mechanics and all that.

Stamina: 6... I may be a heavy smoker... for many, many years... but I have the stamina of a horse... years of working out, throwing drywall at people and punching a wall with a ten pound screw gun thousands of times per day has that effect on people... Not being able to run has forced me to confront many situations in life that most others would bravely run away from... which also has a lot to do with why not much scares me beyond my own temper.

Stealth: 5... I can be very sneaky... but I am no ninja or anything like that.

Strength: 7... I am also strong as an Ox... for the same reasons listed under stamina... but we still only get 35 points to work with here... if we want to keep it fair... But just for realism.. I would take an extra couple points on strength, composure and perhaps luck... I may be unlucky... but I am not really "that" unlucky.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I would always be dead.....stats wouldn’t matter.....😁

Up against someone like Mr. Voorhees... Honestly... most of us would  fair the same as you... But let us at least die with him being aware for quite some time to come... that we put up one hell of a fight. I will carve my name into his mask before I die... backwards... just so every time he looks in the mirror, he remembers me.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:18 PM, He's Killing Me said:

Don't know my own strength sometimes.

I also have this same problem... it can sometimes be a curse.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:18 PM, He's Killing Me said:

Never got along with loudmouths.

Words to live by.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:07 PM, Eva Watanabe said:

Took another look at the stats and I'd probably be Mitch. 😂

Mitch is awesome.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I will carve my name into his mask before I die... backwards... just so every time he looks in the mirror, he remembers me.

LOL!🤣 That’s awesome!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Up against someone like Mr. Voorhees... Honestly... most of us would  fair the same as you... But let us at least die with him being aware for quite some time to come... that we put up one hell of a fight. I will carve my name into his mask before I die... backwards... just so every time he looks in the mirror, he  remembers me.

Graphic and aggressive I like it.....👍🏻

I unfortunately would probably run into the woods all the while  shrieking into the night with a very uncomfortably high pitched scream “ He’s killing me !!”... before meeting my impending doom........😃 

remember we are all doomed....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

@DontZzz34 An interesting question... Let's see now...

Composure: 6... Not much left in this world to scare me beyond my own temper... but we only have 35 points to work with.

Luck: 1... Was never very lucky... except at catching my beer if I drop it... Barely spill a drop when that happens. Great reflexes... yes... good luck.. no.

Repair: 7... I can fix a great many things... but not everything... and with my shit luck, intricate jobs make for a lot of nasty language, but I will still get it done properly... Co workers and observers may want to use ear plugs.

Speed: 3... I will go with minimum counselor speed.... I have issues with my spine and cannot actually run very fast... or for long due to extreme pain setting in rather quickly. If not for the other counselor's minimum speed of three, I would drop this to walking speed to keep it more realistic for me and drop the extra two points on composure and strength... but hey... game mechanics and all that.

Stamina: 6... I may be a heavy smoker... for many, many years... but I have the stamina of a horse... years of working out, throwing drywall at people and punching a wall with a ten pound screw gun thousands of times per day has that effect on people... Not being able to run has forced me to confront many situations in life that most others would bravely run away from... which also has a lot to do with why not much scares me beyond my own temper.

Stealth: 5... I can be very sneaky... but I am no ninja or anything like that.

Strength: 7... I am also strong as an Ox... for the same reasons listed under stamina... but we still only get 35 points to work with here... if we want to keep it fair... But just for realism.. I would take an extra couple points on strength, composure and perhaps luck... I may be unlucky... but I am not really "that" unlucky.

Up against someone like Mr. Voorhees... Honestly... most of us would  fair the same as you... But let us at least die with him being aware for quite some time to come... that we put up one hell of a fight. I will carve my name into his mask before I die... backwards... just so every time he looks in the mirror, he remembers me.

Your beer comment and carving your name on Jason’s mask made me lol nice 🤣👍🏼 

We all would give him a fight maybe we all could even put him on his ass a few times but he’d kill us all eventually... but we can make it a fight Jason never forgets 😮

Composure - 10 (Very little, if anything scares me)

Luck - 5 (Optimistic figure here)

Repair - 10 (I build cars)

Speed - 8 (Used to be a 10 but have gotten lazy in years recent)

Stamina - 8 (Same as above)

Stealth - 10 (I'm an expert hide and seeker)

Strength - 10 (Used to lift and still got it)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I unfortunately would probably run into the woods all the while  shrieking into the night with a very uncomfortably high pitched scream “ He’s killing me !!”... before meeting my impending doom

Do not feel bad... most people would do the same. You are just being honest about it. Running from the axe wielding maniac is generally a good idea and a great indicator of a higher intelligence.
   Unfortunately for me... due to reasons stated in my post above under the "speed" stat... I would be forced to face him... Running just does not work well for me and would put me in a much worse position when cornered or caught... Pain sucks... I would just stand a much better chance in the fight if I did not run. But I would try to hold him off for as long as possible at least... and you never know... even with my shit luck... it is still possible that I could get a lucky shot in. Fortunately for me, I am really as strong as an OX... and I have an extremely high tolerance of pain compared to most people.
   But... For hate's sake... I would spit my last breath at him... or I would bring shame to my namesake.

17 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Your beer comment and carving your name on Jason’s mask made me lol nice

The beer comment is actually true... I have incredible reflexes.
   Against someone like Mr. Voorhees... I doubt any of us would stand much of a chance, but we could hope someone gets lucky and "stops" him for the time being at least... But I would give it my all... and he would remember me for some time to come at least... even if it was just because of the blood I got on his shirt.
   It always makes me smile when I can actually make someone laugh. :)

@NightmareFuel Best of the best in one stat says a lot about a person... but there is always someone better... In this case, it just might be Tommy Jarvis.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 1:25 PM, Ahab said:

Against someone like Mr. Voorhees... I doubt any of us would stand much of a chance, but we could hope someone gets lucky and "stops" him for the time being at least... But I would give it my all... and he would remember me for some time to come at least... even if it was just because of the blood I got on his shirt.

Can’t ever drop a beer or drink. That is a huge party foul, I know not to drop a drink bc back when I was a partier my friends and I would punish each other for dropping a drink. (Making each other chug a load of alcohol) lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Can’t ever drop a beer or drink. That is a huge party foul, I know not to drop a drink bc back when I was a partier my friends and I would punish each other for dropping a drink. (Making each other chug a load of alcohol) lol

It is only a foul if it hits the ground... or floor... or more than a couple drops are spilled... My friends and I always called it... alcohol abuse.
   What is funny though... I could never chug a beer... or any other carbonated drink for some reason... But beer for beer... there is no one (that I have met) that I cannot drink under the table... I also have friends that do not care where they are drinking, so they do not mind being "under the table"... as long as they are still drinking.

7 minutes ago, Ahab said:

It is only a foul if it hits the ground... or floor... or more than a couple drops are spilled... My friends and I always called it... alcohol abuse.
   What is funny though... I could never chug a beer... or any other carbonated drink for some reason... But beer for beer... there is no one (that I have met) that I cannot drink under the table... I also have friends that do not care where they are drinking, so they do not mind being "under the table"... as long as they are still drinking.

Yes that’s right. Dropping on the floor or spilling a drink defintely is a foul. 

Haha I used to be able to slam alcohol like crazy but now I barely ever drink anymore and wouldn’t be able to drink nearly as well as I could before. I might have been able to give you a drinking contest back in my party days. But now, I’m lucky if I can surpass 6-8 drinks/beers in one night so you’d outdrink me by a mile or 2 lol now I mainly drink just for enjoyment of a good beer. Maybe a couple every once in a while and I only get drunk if it’s a birthday or something 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I mainly drink just for enjoyment of a good beer.

I feel this way as well... I do not drink a case of beer every day like I used to... But beer is still the best way to wash down the drywall dust.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, Ahab said:

Do not feel bad... most people would do the same. You are just being honest about it. Running from the axe wielding maniac is generally a good idea and a great indicator of a higher intelligence.
   Unfortunately for me... due to reasons stated in my post above under the "speed" stat... I would be forced to face him... Running just does not work well for me and would put me in a much worse position when cornered or caught... Pain sucks... I would just stand a much better chance in the fight if I did not run. But I would try to hold him off for as long as possible at least... and you never know... even with my shit luck... it is still possible that I could get a lucky shot in. Fortunately for me, I am really as strong as an OX... and I have an extremely high tolerance of pain compared to most people.
   But... For hate's sake... I would spit my last breath at him... or I would bring shame to my namesake.

@NightmareFuel Best of the best in one stat says a lot about a person... but there is always someone better... In this case, it just might be Tommy Jarvis.

Yep. Tommy has me beat. He's just too damn good at everything.

15 hours ago, NightmareFuel said:

Yep. Tommy has me beat. He's just too damn good at everything.

Tommy has us all beat... so do not feel bad.

• Haha 1

Im large, Strong and handy but Im out of shape so

Composure -3(Im prone to emotional violence)

Luck 1

speed 1

repair 10

stamina 3

stealth 9 (I hunt)

strength 10

On 3/3/2019 at 3:30 PM, Ahab said:

Tommy has us all beat... so do not feel bad.

Hell, tommy could already fix his sisters car broke down and the power to the house in part 4 AS A KID lol he started young