BlkHawk

If you could add any character

Who would it be, and what stats would he/she have? You get 35 stat points to build with. 

I’m sure this has probably been done before, but here it goes. (Note: I’m fully aware this will never happen, this is just for fun)

It’s hard to narrow it down to 1, but I’ll go with Reggie “The Reckless” from Part 5.

stats would be: (not 100% set on these stats)

Composure: 1/10

Luck: 6/10

Repair: 2/10

Speed: 10/10

Stamina: 7/10

Stealth: 7/10

Strength: 2/10 

Reggie would ideal for delivering parts. but needs other counselors for the best chance of survival.

• Confused 1

Creighton Duke 

Composure - 8/10

Luck - 3/10

Repair - 5/10

Speed - 4/10

Stamina - 5/10

Stealth  - 5/10

Strength - 5/10

Court 

composure - 1

luck - 6

repair - 2

speed - 8

stamina - 8

stealth - 2

strength - 8

8 hours ago, BlkHawk said:

Who would it be, and what stats would he/she have? You get 35 stat points to build with. 

I’m sure this has probably been done before, but here it goes. (Note: I’m fully aware this will never happen, this is just for fun)

It’s hard to narrow it down to 1, but I’ll go with Reggie “The Reckless” from Part 5.

stats would be: (not 100% set on these stats)

Composure: 1/10

Speed: 10/10

Stamina: 7/10

Stealth: 7/10

Reggie would ideal for delivering parts. but needs other counselors for the best chance of survival.

He actually would have been a counselor if Horror Inc got their shit together.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14162-reggie-reckless-winter-goes-on-vacation-forever

These were the final stats we decided on

Composure - 8

Luck - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 5

Repair - 3

Strength - 2/3

Stealth - 2/3

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Creighton Duke 

Composure - 8/10

Luck - 3/10

Repair - 5/10

Speed - 4/10

Stamina - 5/10

Stealth  - 5/10

Strength - 5/10

He could of been a hero character like Tommy. 

I would of added a character based off of Clay from the 2009 Reboot. 

24 minutes ago, BigJay said:

He could of been a hero character like Tommy. 

I would of added a character based off of Clay from the 2009 Reboot. 

Good idea ! Clay, and Whitney would be  cool .....

from other films Alice , Ginny, Paul and Sheriff Garris

Freddy Krueger and K-M

@BigJay I would have loved to see an Uber Jason vs space Marines mode if that content was released. I think it would satiate the appetite of those kill squads.

In regards to Freddy, I think it would be have been cool if a counselor had to sleep in a designated cabin for a period of time and not get killed by Jason, then they would spawn as Freddy.

As far as I know, Warner Brothers owns the rights to Freddy vs Jason... Keeping my fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Trish Jarvis. She's up there as one of my favorite final girls. As for stats:

Composure-6. Final battle she kept her cool pretty well.

Luck-6. She survived Jason. 6 luck is a minimum to me.

Repair-4. This is mainly because it would be a completely unique repair number. 

Speed-6. She was a runner afterall. 

Stamina-7. Same reason as above.

Stealth-3. She didn't exhibit alot of stealth in the movie really. Also I ran out of points as I was happy with the others.

Strength-3. In part because it would make her unique (I don't believe any girl has 3 strength) and she did help demask Jason. So it would tie in with the movies.

We all know these counselors will never happen but these topics can still be fun. In my version of Trish, I tried to make her close to the character in the movie, while giving her a unique stat or two to set her apart.

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

Freddy Krueger and K-M

I always wanted a 12 vs 2 game mode with 12 councelors vs Jason and Freddy. Then I thought to myself that Freddy would never be in the game since it's a F13 game and licensing would be an issue. So then I thought that a Jason and Roy vs 12 councelors game mode could of been added. I made a thread about this a while back. In my opinion, it would of been a really fun mode.

Another vote for Trish, since she's my favorite character of the series, especially my favorite female of the series.  What fun it would've been to kill Jason as a brother and sister team like in part 4.

6 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I always wanted a 12 vs 2 game mode with 12 councelors vs Jason and Freddy. Then I thought to myself that Freddy would never be in the game since it's a F13 game and licensing would be an issue. So then I thought that a Jason and Roy vs 12 councelors game mode could of been added. I made a thread about this a while back. In my opinion, it would of been a really fun mode.

Thats actually a great idea. Agreed Freddy probably wouldn’t be possible, but Roy & Jason would be interesting. Counselors would compete to survive, while Jason & Roy compete against each other for the most kills. 

• Thanks 1

A Bad Psychotic Tommy Jarvis who wears The Jason Hockey Mask.

Pamela Voorhees who also shows inhumane strength and hard to kill.

Biker Gang From Friday the 13th part 3

Megan Garris bc she was hot in the movie lol her stats would probably be

Composure- 8 she’s pretty brave to break tommy out of jail, to take the sheriff’s own gun and point it at him, to go out on the hunt for Jason, she even saved Tommy as well by jumping out in the lake and saving him

Luck- 10 who ever gets in Jason’s hands and lives, is able to stay above water without getting drowned with Jason pulling on you to drown you? She starts the boat and says goodbye to Jason and cuts him up with the propeller. Luck is defintely a big trait for her. 

Repair- 1 she wasnt dumb by any means but I doubt she has the ability to work on cars, boats, etc effectively 

Speed- 5 didn’t see her run much in the movie but I’m sure it’s decent 

Stamina- 6 she looked like she was in good shape I’m sure her stamina is good.

Stealth- 1 she doesn’t really have any stealth at all. She caught Jason’s attention easily and that’s when her dad tried fighting Jason. She couldn’t sneak around very good as well especially when trying to keep a low profile from the sheriffs when she broke tommy out of jail. 

Strength- 4 she was able to stay above water without Jason pulling her underneath. That takes some strength 

1 hour ago, BlkHawk said:

Thats actually a great idea. Agreed Freddy probably wouldn’t be possible, but Roy & Jason would be interesting. Counselors would compete to survive, while Jason & Roy compete against each other for the most kills. 

Oh yeah I feel it would of been an awesome addition to the game if it were to be implemented. 

Here is the thread I made almost a year ago. I know it's irrelevant now since new content will never happen but just in case if you were interested in giving it a read. 

Paula from Part VI

latest?cb=20120607191118

Composure: 5/10

Repair: 4/10

Speed: 5/10

Stamina 4/10

Stealth: 9/10

Also Bill from the first movie.

Related image

Composure: 6/10

Luck: 3/10

Repair: 7/10

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 5/10

Stealth: 5/10

Strength: 4/10

Edited some stats by suggestions of @He's Killing Me

Diffrent versions of Pamela Voorhees A Supernatural Human Pamela Voorhees and a Zombie Ghoul Pamela Voorhees from Friday the 13th part 3.

• Like 1

Ted from Part II

latest?cb=20101218102807

Composure: 4/10

Speed: 7/10

Stamina: 4/10

Stealth: 9/10

Strength: 3/10

In the movies he was never attacked by Jason and also survived the night so high luck and stealth. Average speed and slightly below average stamina to sprint in bursts (Kind of like the C h a d).

12 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Muffin

Just this, nothing more would be needed. Glad someone remembered her, I miss @Brigadius‘s Muffin thread. If any of the new people in camp, want to look up the greatest thread of all time search Muffin. 

It was a great idea, regardless of wether or not it got implemented. Screw it here’s a link...

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18791-muffin-the-dog/?tab=comments#comment-203431

Composure: 3/10

Repair: 8/10

Speed: 3/10

Stamina: 9/10

Stealth: 1/10

Strength: 5/10