OH10Frog

Cheaters in the Game (PS4)

45 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Matt they are manipulating the PAK file even though it is suppose to be encrypted. EAC doesn't detect it. That is how they are  giving Jason infinite shift,giving counselors instant break free of grabs and other things. they have figured out how to get past the encryption and put the encryption back in once they have modified what they want.

@mattshotcha, not a programmer but could you pass this on to the devs.

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Matt they are manipulating the PAK file even though it is suppose to be encrypted. EAC doesn't detect it. That is how they are  giving Jason infinite shift,giving counselors instant break free of grabs and other things. they have figured out how to get past the encryption and put the encryption back in once they have modified what they want.

From what I've heard, it is possible to decrypt and encrypt files without tripping the EAC.

15 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Did you submit this to jasonkillsbugs.com

Not this one but others and I watched the Steam profiles of hackers and they are still not banned.

I also sent the modified pak file to Jasonkillsbugs.com 1 month ago because a Russian posted the download site in the lobby. I tested the solo hack on a new Steam profile to test and it's just LOL. I would like it fixed because the EU server is full of these hacks

42 minutes ago, Mayday said:

Not this one but others and I watched the Steam profiles of hackers and they are still not banned.

I also sent the modified pak file to Jasonkillsbugs.com 1 month ago because a Russian posted the download site in the lobby. I tested the solo hack on a new Steam profile to test and it's just LOL. I would like it fixed because the EU server is full of these hacks

I wish you the best of luck on getting the results you are hoping for.

Unless people are friends/followers it doesn’t automatically mean there’s teaming going on. I’ve willingly helped Jason kill a troll, sidler, or cunt that did nothing but hide. You better believe it.

If your play style is to hide under a bed the whole game, that’s fine... because my play style is to put a trap by your dumbass and loop until Jason realizes what’s going on *kisses* you noncontributing cunt.

Also if I see you running from a cabin with a tagged item and i open the door and step into your trap, it will be my mission to see you die at any cost. I see you and know exactly what you’re doing.

If you die and come back as a Tommy and don’t help, steal the car, hide, or escape in a boat someone repaired, that’s fine. But I’ll remember that and be SURE to aid in your destruction. Am I teaming? Maybe. Are you a cunt troll, absolutely. Play how you want but don’t be surprised when people sell you out, I’m looking at you, Debra in a bunny suit refusing to repair anything. 

19 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Unless people are friends/followers it doesn’t automatically mean there’s teaming going on. I’ve willingly helped Jason kill a troll, sidler, or cunt that did nothing but hide. You better believe it.

If your play style is to hide under a bed the whole game, that’s fine... because my play style is to put a trap by your dumbass and loop until Jason realizes what’s going on *kisses* you noncontributing cunt.

Also if I see you running from a cabin with a tagged item and i open the door and step into your trap, it will be my mission to see you die at any cost. I see you and know exactly what you’re doing.

If you die and come back as a Tommy and don’t help, steal the car, hide, or escape in a boat someone repaired, that’s fine. But I’ll remember that and be SURE to aid in your destruction. Am I teaming? Maybe. Are you a cunt troll, absolutely. Play how you want but don’t be surprised when people sell you out, I’m looking at you, Debra in a bunny suit refusing to repair anything. 

I have days like this too, sometimes especially if I’m dying for stupid selfish play or sacrifice myself only to watch the lobby do nothing. I’ll leave them or if they’re trolls mock and just generally fuck with them.

The betrayal XP is irrelevant when putting a nuisance down. Don’t have much opportunity but there are days. Glad team killing is gone or I think everyday would be that day.

11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I have days like this too, sometimes especially if I’m dying for stupid selfish play or sacrifice myself only to watch the lobby do nothing. I’ll leave them or if they’re trolls mock and just generally fuck with them.

The betrayal XP is irrelevant when putting a nuisance down. Don’t have much opportunity but there are days. Glad team killing is gone or I think everyday would be that day.

Exactly. I’ve played with you before, you were on mic and running objectives. I’m pretty sure you were trying to help some kid on his mic lol if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 6:20 PM, shodan said:

Did this happen last night? I play on PC as well and i encoutered a chad player who was using somesort of macro to instantly escape.  The first two times i grabbed him he had a knife, the third i was able to carry him but he escaped within 10 seconds, at first i thought it was a third knife but then i realized there was no “pull the knifeout animation”.   After any time i grabbed that he would instantly breakfree.   

The other thing I noticed was a large number of my traps had been cut, this included on I had put at a power box, and had the to replace the box fuse twice.  It seemed there was a large amount of knives in the game, so either people played smart and didn't squander their knives or there a pk hack.  Hopefully people are learning.

But Chad didn't make it, I slashed him dead, so justice served. Neither did the others because he kept stunning me into an early 7 minute rage.

It happens me too on PC with this player called Mark more than once and he usually play as Chad. I thought it was a bug or a glitch of the game when I recorded this video, but now I'm sure he was cheating, because when I played other games with him Jason couldn't grab him and he didn't have pocket knives.

I leave below the link of the video I recorded when he was cheating:

https://streamable.com/0pqbb

4 minutes ago, Lyx said:

It happens me too on PC with this player called Mark more than once and he usually play as Chad. I thought it was a bug or a glitch of the game when I recorded this video, but now I'm sure he was cheating, because when I played other games with him Jason couldn't grab him and he didn't have pocket knives.

Thanks for the footage, that definitely doesn’t look legit.

7 hours ago, Lyx said:

It's a bloody Savini, it's hacked too.
That's all there is left of the base of players, hackers and cheaters.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:21 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Ahab yes it sat at zero views for over 2 months.I  just checked it the other day and it has 2 views finally.

Sorry it took so long for me to see that... but if you want someone to see your reply... it is best to tag them like this @TimDuke 01…. after you type the "@" symbol and start on the name... autocomplete will kick in… This gives the person a notification of the tag so they can check out your response.

Hopefully, the views were from the correct people... But there is the issue of so many people thinking that bans do not happen... so they do not bother sending a report... and it takes (an undisclosed) number of complaints or infractions on an account before a ban will be handed out... and I would hope each of these complaints carry with them actual proof.
    There are a great many people that call out "hacker" for no reason... or to blame someone else for their own mistakes... or because they saw something that they "think" was a hack, but it was not... Just for this reason alone... legitimate proof should be the main requirement.

But I also understand that there are more actual hackers out there than some people care to admit. I run into them too... but I play regularly with several people that are recording each match we play, and they will send reports on these people as their own time allows. Myself... I need to make space on my hard drive to record matches, and I keep putting that off. I will get to it as my time allows so I may add my own videos of these hackers more often... when I see them in game at least.