9 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I read the other day, a person was asking the devs to remove "the surviving the night badge" so counselors will only focus on escaping. 

If anything the new patch makes "surviving the night" all the greater an achievement. I wouldn't worry about the badge being removed.

Just now, Risinggrave said:

If anything the new patch makes "surviving the night" all the greater an achievement. I wouldn't worry about the badge being removed.

I hope not. 

9 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I read the other day, a person was asking the devs to remove "the surviving the night badge" so counselors will only focus on escaping.

People can ask for whatever they like, but they won't necessarily get it. Some requests are a little too far out there.

I'm all for buffing Jason but i feel some players think they can use the word trolling as an excuse to have things removed that they don't like.

The most misused words here on the forum would be "troll / trolling", "toxic / toxicity", "entitled / entitlement", and "fact".

A Jason with experience can clear a lobby quickly and then you have no choice but to try an survive the night. You also have to take in accountability for people who leave the lobby before the game begins. This isn't trolling!

It's not common, but there have been a few cases of people lobby hopping just to keep a match from having 8 players. It seems that there are those who will use any and every way possible to ruin the fun for others.

I'm all for Jason getting more buffs in the future but i'm not on the side of counselors being nerfed at all. If Jason keeps getting stronger counselors will already be weaker there's no need to nerf counselors.  Surviving the night shouldn't be discouraged. A variety of ways to win and play is what makes this game unique and it shouldn't lose that.

The developers will make changes based on their vision, and player feedback. Like the current patch, any future ones will have a portion of the players upset at first, with them either adapting to the change, or leaving the game entirely.

All methods of game play are still viable, with some more practical than others. Surviving the night can still be done.

Playing as a counselor needs to still be entertaining and i feel that side is missing something at the moment. I'm not asking for a buff but give us a little more than window hopping. A few more creative ways for us to distract or slow Jason down would make things a little more fun.  I have a blast playing as Jason but the counselor side is lacking something.

Entertainment in this game is a matter of perspective. There are those who feel counselors are lacking, while others are content as is. The entire player base will never fully agree.

24 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Nothing has really changed. Jason is still killed way too much. 

I'm still looking forward to that changing in the future.

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

I'm still looking forward to that changing in the future.

Yep, can’t wait for a little more balance in my life, 😆

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yep, can’t wait for a little more balance in my life, 😆

We could all use a little more balance in life.

• Like 1