Keade

Implement a proper anti cheat system

Despite steam's anti cheat you guys really need to sort your game out as it is riddled with glitchers and hackers of whom are constantly ruining the game for everyone else. 
Just earlier on I were playing with a bunch of people and one of whom were using speed hacks in game. 

I am sorry to say but if this continues on then I wouldn't see any further point in playing the game, and seek to get my money refunded and or seek to also have steam pull Friday 13th from its servers / database. 

There are even kids playing this game who are below the required age for the game, so that in essence is a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Keade said:

Despite steam's anti cheat you guys really need to sort your game out as it is riddled with glitchers and hackers of whom are constantly ruining the game for everyone else. 
Just earlier on I were playing with a bunch of people and one of whom were using speed hacks in game. 

I am sorry to say but if this continues on then I wouldn't see any further point in playing the game, and seek to get my money refunded and or seek to also have steam pull Friday 13th from its servers / database. 

There are even kids playing this game who are below the required age for the game, so that in essence is a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

Kids playing this game below age? You know how many kids below required age are playing games they shouldn’t be playing? It’s 2019 and this day in age kids are seeing a lot they shouldn’t be seeing. I don’t see how a lawsuit could be set when it isn’t the games fault for kids playing

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Keade said:

You'll not get answers because this is taboo. I uninstalled the game. They did not understand why there are only 200 players left.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:36 PM, DontZzz34 said:

. I don’t see how a lawsuit could be set when it isn’t the games fault for kids playing

Kids below the recommended age playing the game falls back on the parents or guardians of the child. You are correct that a lawsuit wouldn't be able to be filed.

@kaede, first off, welcome to the forums. Hopefully you will not let your unpleasant experiences thus far keep you from playing a great game (as long as everyone plays fairly). Secondly, if you are able to capture footage of the hackers in action, share the file at Jasonkillsbugs.com. Even though several people will tell you that they don't care and wont do anything about it, I'm pretty confident that they will review your submission.

• Like 1