Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Add on packs Isn't a bad Buisness decision.

Why cant there be add on packs the same way that Borderlands did and Dead Island did with Riptide .

Selling new Game discs at walmart and Gamestop with 4 new maps and new Dlc clothing vehichles etc .

Wish Gunmedia could sell extra map packs,Dlc game discs at walmart and Gamestop .

• Confused 1

Because that would be new content. Watch the 4th episode of beyond. Wes couldn't possibly be any clearer that no matter what, there will never be new content.

27 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Selling an add on packs discs would be great after the suit is settled .

It would be great if they could sale add-on packs. It would be even greater in the lawsuit between two greedy ass old men never happened. IF the lawsuit gets settled and they decide to move forward with content (which they have said they are NOT) they will release the content like they have in the past more than likely, as add-ons via system downloads.

11 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It would be great if they could sale add-on packs. It would be even greater in the lawsuit between two greedy ass old men never happened. IF the lawsuit gets settled and they decide to move forward with content (which they have said they are NOT) they will release the content like they have in the past more than likely, as add-ons via system downloads.

Yes but just an add on via system to download for free is not possible as Wes Keltner has explained .

Add on packs for sale in the game console system store might be more of a possibility .

If Gunmedia Team makes a profit for the company by selling add on packs in the PlayStation and Microsoft stores after the suit is settled then i could see it happening .

36 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Yes but just an add on via system to download for free is not possible as Wes Keltner has explained .

Add on packs for sale in the game console system store might be more of a possibility .

If Gunmedia Team makes a profit for the company by selling add on packs in the PlayStation and Microsoft stores after the suit is settled then i could see it happening .

That’s what I was referring to. I wouldn’t expect them to give any of it away for free. They are a business after all. 

But it all goes back to, they can’t release jack because of the lawsuit. Even if the lawsuit ended today, they’re tied up on other projects and don’t have resources to do anything F13 related at the moment. 

I would like to think that if the suit ended very soon, they would get the green light to continue when possible, but I’ve pretty much convinced myself this game is in it’s final stage (besides bug fixes and balance fixes).