Michael Hickle

Friday the 13th the game offline bots

1 hour ago, Michael Hickle said:

Could you guys possibly look into allowing the choice to where Jason wears his mask or not before you start your game in offline bots only?

Welcome to camp, cool idea. 

If they do decide to do that, I’d like the option to start at rage or near rage too. It could be fun as I’ve never gotten rage in offline play. 

I like the idea.
I would also like to improve the bots.
As well as having practice options like stopping the car, blocking the blows among other things.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Rain said:

As well as having practice options like stopping the car, blocking the blows among other things.

I’d very much like to set the cars to fixed, or the Counselors to fight mode.

If possible, could they make it to where I can also be a counselor in the offline bot mode? I’d like to test my fix it skills as well as getting help from fellow bot counselors for escaping and/or killing a hard level Jason. Practice makes perfect! I’d love to be able to choose between playing a counselor or Jason offline mode.

1 minute ago, Friday_Queen said:

If possible, could they make it to where I can also be a counselor in the offline bot mode?

That's a discussion already had here. Sorry to report that there isn't any chance of this happening. It would have been really cool though to be able to go up against an AI Jason in offline play. Especially after the servers go down for good and you will no longer to be able to play as a counselor.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That's a discussion already had here. Sorry to report that there isn't any chance of this happening. It would have been really cool though to be able to go up against an AI Jason in offline play. Especially after the servers go down for good and you will no longer to be able to play as a counselor.

I wish they’d let you play as a Counselor hunting the other Counselor bots, that would be awesome. Wether you had Shift, Morph, Stalk or Sense or not it would be fun. I’d let them see sound bubbles regardless. The SPC’s would be even better as you could move around inside them and watch it all play out, ideally the bots would ignore you till you attacked them. Most of the special kills wouldn’t work but that wouldn’t be the fun in it. 

I think this is actually the thing I want most before the game servers go offline, I’d hate to never get to be a Counselor again. 

@mattshotcha, not a request for right now, just something I’d like you to see before the end. As the servers will go down eventually, I hope Wes’s plan for that day has this in mind. Counselors should be playable in offline.