NytmereZ

Packanack roof glitch still there

1 hour ago, Supamaurio said:

Well that really takes away from the purpose of online play

Playing with different players makes the game more enjoyable playing with the same people all the time will not really create the challenge of escaping or killing because you will know how the people you are playing with play the levels 

Technically, you are playing online with people, whether they are the same people or not. The fun you have all depends on how you each choose to play.

You can't demand that people play by the rules, but you can hope that they do. If you play with people you know who don't cheat, then you can still have a good time, even if you play with some of the same people all the time. Each of you can change your play style from time to time, and keep each other guessing on what you will do next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Removed by forum staff]

This video displays most of the current working glitches in f13th, I'm spreading this video around because I want the developers to know about them

13 hours ago, GoodBoyGilbert said:

This video displays most of the current working glitches in f13th, I'm spreading this video around because I want the developers to know about them

Something like this should probably be submitted to jasonkillsbugs.com.

• Like 3

On 2/19/2019 at 10:37 AM, SouthernMan said:

I say unlock and allow all glitches but give jason the ability to fly.

And a little red cape.

• Haha 1