NytmereZ

Packanack roof glitch still there

Played yestterday and a player did it to me as Jason,, main house... again,   he faced the corner in the room upstairs and used the knife glitch, when I grabbed him .... boom he was gone, I thought this was fixed along with the other way to get up there, so for all you Jason’s out there, don’t grab anyone that is facing a corner in that house.... SLASH, SLASH and SLASH some more..

also I think ther aren’t enough knives around the maps sometimes, I barely killed another cheater the other day looking for knives around the map while he sat in the Jarvas map exploit(The blue house).

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

Played yestterday and a player did it to me as Jason,, main house... again,   he faced the corner in the room upstairs and used the knife glitch, when I grabbed him .... boom he was gone, I thought this was fixed along with the other way to get up there, so for all you Jason’s out there, don’t grab anyone that is facing a corner in that house.... SLASH, SLASH and SLASH some more..

also I think ther aren’t enough knives around the maps sometimes, I barely killed another cheater the other day looking for knives around the map while he sat in the Jarvas map exploit(The blue house).

Thanks for the heads up !! What are you playing on buddy? I haven’t seen it back yet on any of the matches I’ve played so far.

@mattshotcha  any chance you could pass on to the team the exploit area in front of the vacation house and players are still able to clip out of the corners when using a pocket knife from Jasons grab at if I get video I will forward it to Jasonkills bugs.com.

thanks

I’ve seen several pics on Facebook pages with counselors on the Packanack roof. Overheard someone in a match saying it was still possible to get up there, just not by jumping through the window anymore. This must be what the person was talking about. 

Lack of playtesting I suppose.

One of the core bugs that's been there since early on, still has some form of usage.

Its like the stages of the Birkin boss fight in Resident Evil 2/Remake. Only not enjoyable whatsoever.

22 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks for the heads up !! What are you playing on buddy? I haven’t seen it back yet on any of the matches I’ve played so far.

@mattshotcha  any chance you could pass on to the team the exploit area in front of the vacation house and players are still able to clip out of the corners when using a pocket knife from Jasons grab at if I get video I will forward it to Jasonkills bugs.com.

thanks

Ps4

21 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’ve seen several pics on Facebook pages with counselors on the Packanack roof. Overheard someone in a match saying it was still possible to get up there, just not by jumping through the window anymore. This must be what the person was talking about. 

You are correct, this jerk stood in the corner waiting for me to grab him, he is usingthe pocketknife glitch which I thought was fixed, or I would have slashed , from now on just slash guys

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

thanks

Yes, we patched a method, but a method remains. The team is already on it!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mattshotcha said:

Yes, we patched a method, but a method remains. The team is already on it!

Good news! I know this is prob just as frustrating for you guys as it is for us. Hope to see it out of the game soon once and for all.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Good news! I know this is prob just as frustrating for you guys as it is for us. Hope to see it out of the game soon once and for all.

It DEFINITELY is. Cheers, gang!

On 2/17/2019 at 7:19 AM, NytmereZ said:

so for all you Jason’s out there, don’t grab anyone that is facing a corner in that house.... SLASH, SLASH and SLASH some more..

Since there is a brief moment until the pocket knife kicks in, you should be able to turn the counselor away from the corner.

(Unsure if this is new or if I haven't seen anyone use it until today)  Apparently, on the Jarvis House map, you can glitch to the balcony by the octagon window.  I just came from a match where (of all people) Tommy was just standing up there.  Why not, instead of these half measures in future patches, have any area out of the solid ground play zone be instant death/suicide if accessed?  Don't even patch the exploitable areas, just make it so players instantly die if they try doing any of these exploits to ruin their trolling day.  Would that be possible to do, @mattshotcha?

16 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

(Unsure if this is new or if I haven't seen anyone use it until today)  Apparently, on the Jarvis House map, you can glitch to the balcony by the octagon window.  I just came from a match where (of all people) Tommy was just standing up there.  Why not, instead of these half measures in future patches, have any area out of the solid ground play zone be instant death/suicide if accessed?  Don't even patch the exploitable areas, just make it so players instantly die if they try doing any of these exploits to ruin their trolling day.  Would that be possible to do, @mattshotcha?

We actually discussed this yesterday on BEYOND. Making areas like that instantly kill players is tricky when verticality is involved. There are a whole host of things that can happen as a negative result to have an area above be unplayable but below is playable.

That said, the team is aware of that location, so hang in there. We're investigating.

20 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

Don't grab a person if they're standing on the inside of that house near that window.  

Actually if you see someone just standing around anywhere, don't grab them.

4 hours ago, SirMang said:

Don't grab a person if they're standing on the inside of that house near that window.  

Actually if you see someone just standing around anywhere, don't grab them.

Don't grab anyone in any building PERIOD... slash them to death and enjoy the salty whining they make cause they couldn't use one of their knives.

Edit: Or do this, it worked for me.

Anytime I see a HINT of exploiting I will leave immediately. I don’t suffer fools. There are dozens of things I could be doing and the fact that I take the time to play this game after all its issues is me being generous. I do love the game, but it’s objectively become increasingly more insufferable because of the playerbase, not the lawsuit, bugs, or anything else. The original playerbase was the backers who were by in large in their 40s and 50s, some in their 30s. The average player now is a teenage douche wannabe streamer who didn’t even back the game, purchase the game with their own money, or pay for the internet to use the game. Those are the cunts obsessed with exploits. I’m just trying to unwind between projects, clients, clients, and conference calls smh

• Thanks 1

Idk if this glitch is familiar to anyone, cause I haven't seen it used before today; but on Crystal Lake/Crystal Lake Small, people are using traps to glitch onto that big rock near the northern camp. I occasionally see people still getting on the packanack roof using traps. 

3 hours ago, Placentapudding420 said:

Idk if this glitch is familiar to anyone, cause I haven't seen it used before today; but on Crystal Lake/Crystal Lake Small, people are using traps to glitch onto that big rock near the northern camp. I occasionally see people still getting on the packanack roof using traps. 

Welcome to camp, interesting name. If you have video you can send a link to Jasonkillsbugs.com, every report helps.

Can we please find a way to get rid of the roof glitches I know it’s easier said than done but a lot of people I know don’t wanna play the game anymore until they hear that the roof and other glitches are and I’m almost to that point as well

54 minutes ago, Supamaurio said:

Can we please find a way to get rid of the roof glitches I know it’s easier said than done but a lot of people I know don’t wanna play the game anymore until they hear that the roof and other glitches are and I’m almost to that point as well

Welcome to camp. One suggestion would be to round up those players you know that feel like you do, and play matches with them.

• Thanks 1

Playing with different players makes the game more enjoyable playing with the same people all the time will not really create the challenge of escaping or killing because you will know how the people you are playing with play the levels