SteadyGosling

This Patch has made me loose my love for this game.

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Almost nothing has changed. Git gud

Yeah, tell me about it! I seem to remember that during Jasons weakest hours (gazillion pocket knives, t-rex arms, etc..) the counselor mains were screaming that same exact line...

If this thread is to continue to remain open then there needs to be less antagonizing between users. Granted that some users have presented their opinions of the newest patch in more of a ranty manner than a constructive one, it still doesn't require attacking someone else. If you disagree so strongly then just outright ignore them; don't make our forums an unpleasant place to be with underhand stabs at other users.

Moving this to the feedback section.

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, BlkHawk said:

I said his best stat is useless (luck) if you use it you are helping Jason reach rage MUCH faster.

Weapons lasting longer is not the only thing luck affects. There is far more than one way to play this game. Many players that only use Chad can do it all without a problem.
   Also... I do not see a lot of Jason helpers... but they are out there still. Putting Jason in rage was always far from helpful to ANY players left in the match at that point... Now it is simply more harmful to one playstyle after he is put into rage.

I’m talking about the Jason players that walk right past everyone else just to come after you & YOU only. It’s happened to all of us, that I’m sure of.

Tunneling is a good strategy at times, but when you walk right past someone else within grab range, is that good strategy? No, that’s basically trolling. 

"Tunneling" as it is called... is a very good strategy for wearing down a counselor's stamina. Abandoning the chase in favor of a "fresh" counselor is plain and simple "poor planning"... "Tunneling" is still pretty damned far from trolling.

The time could be increased to 30 second stun immunity. I can’t really think of any reason you’d need to stun Jason more then once in a 30 second period. I’d rather be stunned roughly every 20-30 seconds or so then every 2-5 seconds as it currently is pre rage. 

I can't think of any reason he would need to be stunned that often either... which is why I never bother to do it myself. Longer stun immunity was discussed often before the patch, but no one could agree on a length of time that would fit with anything resembling balance.
      In the end, all we can do is make suggestions.... the devs will decide what they want to use in the game that fits to their vision of what it should be. I just happen to agree with their vision of what the game should be.

maybe instead of removing it, nerf it like you suggested.

There have been a few very good suggestions for a nerf to the medic perk... I think my favorite was that it only doubles the first med spray. We will have to wait for the perk rework to see what, if anything they do with it though.

Throwing knifes are somewhat useless if you can simply heal up within 1-2 seconds, that rarely gives Jason enough time to reach you.

Throwing knives are still a very useful tool for Jason... even if all you are able to do with it is force the player to burn up med sprays. Hits like this out in the open still allow you to close the gap... and often the player will burn up even more stamina sprinting to get more distance between you and them.... The closer Jason is to a counselor, the easier it is to hit them with a quick throw... and quick throws are very difficult to avoid.
    They are very "hit and miss" though, even for the best of us. I have noticed that it is near impossible to hit with a throwing knife with even a small lag spike happening when you are throwing it.

maybe only shotguns & firecrackers can make Jason drop another player? That could give firecrackers a great use, while also making shotguns important. 

The only real problem I see with shotguns being allowed for this over other weapons is for players that only play (or often play) in private matches... Team killing is on there and the shotgun will kill the counselor pretty much every time it is used to try and save them.
    But firecrackers.... I like that idea... firecrackers forcing Jason to drop someone in rage (stunning him or not), or even causing a stun when in rage... but only when used to save someone in his grip... Awesome idea!!!

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I don't mind losing to her or my wife.

I do not mind losing to anyone... If they caught me, they earned it... even if I am having crappy luck that night. But dying is not necessarily losing... if my death in any way helped others escape, then Jason's nefarious plans have been foiled!!!

20 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am starting to “loose” my mind with all these topics about “OP Jason” last couples matches I just played the first Jason killed 2 people everyone else escaped...and then the next guy to play the poor undead bastard was killed in about 8 minutes.....

I'd agree that the results as of late are a mixed bag. Sometimes Jason wins, other times it's the counselors. It all comes down to the lobby you are in.

35 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I do not mind losing to anyone... If they caught me, they earned it... even if I am having crappy luck that night. But dying is not necessarily losing... if my death in any way helped others escape, then Jason's nefarious plans have been foiled!!!

I feel the same. I only referenced my youngest daughter and my wife, because they are two of the most humble winners I know. They are confident, rather than cocky, and I admire that about them, as I would any other player of this game.

I read @Thunder was saying he felt it was too easy playing as Jason but, he also said med sprays should be taken away, I'm not pointing this out to attack @Thunder or anyone on this forum. My point is if some players feel it's easier in the role as Jason then why would you want med sprays to be nerfed? 

The game needs to be entertaining on both sides. Some players will give you more of a hard time than others that shouldn't be considered as trolling, their trying to survive. Counselors already become injured quicker going through broken windows or being slashed by Jason. 

I feel it's easier to play as Jason and i think nerfing med sprays would make the game less exciting for both sides. Counselors are not relying on combat and once Jason's new rage kicks in a counselor, especially a counselor that's been left behind or is the last remaining survivor should at least be able to use their spray, whether they have a medic perk and get 2x the heals so what? A counselor who has a few sprays is at least keeping the hunt entertaining. 

Combat has been toned down. A player who has a few sprays being chased by a Jason in rage and also is being slashed and on top of that diving through broken windows to evade Jason, should at least have access to the sprays currently in the game. I don't think they need to be increased, Leave as is.

Jason can grab a counselor and med spray isn't gonna help a counselor once Jason grabs them. 

3 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I read @Thunder was saying he felt it was too easy playing as Jason but, he also said med sprays should be taken away, I'm not pointing this out to attack @Thunder or anyone on this forum. My point is if some players feel it's easier in the role as Jason then why would you want med sprays to be nerfed? 

The game needs to be entertaining on both sides. Some players will give you more of a hard time than others that shouldn't be considered as trolling, their trying to survive. Counselors already become injured quicker going through broken windows or being slashed by Jason. 

I feel it's easier to play as Jason and i think nerfing med sprays would make the game less exciting for both sides. Counselors are not relying on combat and once Jason's new rage kicks in a counselor, especially a counselor that's been left behind or is the last remaining survivor should at least be able to use their spray, whether they have a medic perk and get 2x the heals so what? A counselor who has a few sprays is at least keeping the hunt entertaining. 

Combat has been toned down. A player who has a few sprays being chased by a Jason in rage and also is being slashed and on top of that diving through broken windows to evade Jason, should at least have access to the sprays currently in the game. I don't think they need to be increased, Leave as is.

Jason can grab a counselor and med spray isn't gonna help a counselor once Jason grabs them. 

I agree with you 100%. That perks and items shouldn’t be taken away.

if someone is saying Jason Gameplay is easier now that definitely shouldn’t involve taking perks or items away for the counselors side of gameplay it would mean the opposite that more should be added right?

That’s what I would think at least.

anyway I don’t feel the game is any easier for Jason since the patch in fact I would say I am defending myself from the kill a lot sooner than before and definitely working double time to stop objectives from getting done which is a good thing !!!

I have said before I wouldn’t be opposed to them adding the final survivor the ability to combat melee stun Jason in rage...and flares stunning him in rage also but some earlier gameplay buffs for Jason are also needed either extra traps or the ability to reset ones that have been stepped in and stalk before sense to help Jason get the drop on counselors repairing objectives.

I personally don’t have any issues with the current perks that counselors are able to run the only one I think is hella OP is the medic perks ability to give you 3 slots for 6 sprays per counselor.....I think running this perk should cap being able to pick up more than 2 sprays giving counselors 4 uses at the most...... 

20 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I agree with you 100%. That perks and items shouldn’t be taken away.

if someone is saying Jason Gameplay is easier now that definitely shouldn’t involve taking perks or items away for the counselors side of gameplay it would mean the opposite that more should be added right?

That’s what I would think at least.

anyway I don’t feel the game is any easier for Jason since the patch in fact I would say I am defending myself from the kill a lot sooner than before and definitely working double time to stop objectives from getting done which is a good thing !!!

I have said before I wouldn’t be opposed to them adding the final survivor the ability to combat melee stun Jason in rage...and flares stunning him in rage also but some earlier gameplay buffs for Jason are also needed either extra traps or the ability to reset ones that have been stepped in and stalk before sense to help Jason get the drop on counselors repairing objectives.

I personally don’t have any issues with the current perks that counselors are able to run the only one I think is hella OP is the medic perks ability to give you 3 slots for 6 sprays per counselor.....I think running this perk should cap being able to pick up more than 2 sprays giving counselors 4 uses at the most...... 

I like what you're saying. I still feel medic shouldn't be touched at all. I think stalk should be increased that would make the game more intense. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I like what you're saying. I still feel medic shouldn't be touched at all. I think stalk should be increased that would make the game more intense. 

I knew you’d come around. Glad you’re figuring out how it works here in camp.

I agree Stalk needs a serious buff, currently it’s only useful when used with Shift or when you have lots of time left and not many Counselors. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:49 PM, Fair Play said:

I feel the same. I only referenced my youngest daughter and my wife, because they are two of the most humble winners I know. They are confident, rather than cocky, and I admire that about them, as I would any other player of this game.

Humility and confidence are both admirable traits... more so when one person has both traits.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:23 PM, Vanessaismymain said:

Some players will give you more of a hard time than others that shouldn't be considered as trolling

"Some" players... yes. But even a few trolls can ruin it for everyone... If everyone behaved in a respectful manner to everyone else and possessed common sense (and used it), there would literally be no need for rules... or even laws for that matter.

I feel it's easier to play as Jason and i think nerfing med sprays would make the game less exciting for both sides.

Against players that do nothing... playing Jason has always been easy. Against players that push objectives, not so much...
   Nerfing med sprays... unnecessary. There is a good amount in the game already. That is, until you consider how many players in a match are using medic. I have counted twenty med sprays while fighting four counselors on too many occasions... this is not counting the med sprays used by the rest of the players in these matches either. Exactly how many med sprays in a match do people need to make it fun?
   Nerfing medic... IS called for. Not eliminating the perk per say, but at least limiting its usage. The number of med sprays in a match is already fine... but the number of players in pretty much every match that use medic to "boost" the number of sprays beyond an acceptable point. 

I feel it's easier to play as Jason

If you feel that when killing Jason is happening more often and is easier than before... and lower kill counts for awesome Jason players is what makes it "easier" to play Jason... then you would be correct. Unfortunately, that is not what constitutes an "easier" game for Jason... and being this is what is happening since the patch... it definitely has NOT been made easier to play Jason.

Counselors are not relying on combat and once Jason's new rage kicks in a counselor, especially a counselor that's been left behind or is the last remaining survivor should at least be able to use their spray, whether they have a medic perk and get 2x the heals so what?

Relying on combat or not... the counselors definitely should be able to use their med sprays... if they are in a position to use it safely... if not, then they die.

The last counselor alive should not count for "especially" to ANYTHING. As to the "so what?" I refer you to a comment above in this very post and the simple question you would need to answer here... How many med sprays do you need in one match to make it fun?... and being there are a great many trolls out there using this to troll Jason players, particularly to torment new Jason players... please explain exactly why the number needs to be ANYWHERE near as high as it is in a great many matches due to the number of med sprays being doubled by medic perks in a whole lot of these matches.

There are some awesome counselor players out there... giving the last survivor ANY bonus over ANYONE else is a huge mistake. Players are still surviving the night against damned good Jason players... Counselors do not need a buff or a nerf to any of their abilities and they have not for a long time now. It is Jason that needs some love here.

The only thing "toned down" has been the piñata parties. I agree that the number of med sprays that spawn in any one match is fine and needs absolutely no adjustment up or down... and this is coming form a player that REFUSES to use medic or thick skin... and somehow still manages to get things done and escape in a very high percentage of his matches played... and this same player (me) will readily admit that he is FAR from the best counselor (or Jason) player out there. 

One on one combat in rage is extremely hard to survive against Jason now... and always should have been... and it should also be extremely hard to survive in combat against him one on one BEFORE rage... Combat with multiple counselors against him is still too easy... rage or not. If this was not true, then we would be seeing the Jason kill being much more difficult to achieve... and it is not harder, it is now easier to do it.
   But I still agree with you on the point that the number of med sprays should not be altered in either direction.

And neither should a med spray help a counselor once they are grabbed.... This is... as it should be.

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I agree Stalk needs a serious buff, currently it’s only useful when used with Shift or when you have lots of time left and not many Counselors. 

I do not think Stalk needs a buff... and there are other uses for it. Many players use it to GREAT effect as it is now.
   Although I do have a good chance of success using: Stalk + Sense + Morph + Shift... in that order... I also have great success using just Sense + Stalk. With sense I see a counselor running towards a cabin from the opposite side of the cabin (where they cannot see me at all). Hitting stalk is often more than enough for them to continue in that direction... and with sense on, I can easily see them walking around the cabin (or which window they are heading for (but this leaves a pre smashed door as a requirement) and directly into my grip... I actually use this way more than the first combo mentioned and have far greater success with it... both in grabbing someone and making them scream in terror through their open mic.
     Also great for window loopers if you can stay out of sight... Did Jason morph outside to get me or is he in stalk inside, its a flip of the coin decision for the counselor, and sense allows Jason to see if waiting near the window inside the cabin is a waste of his time, and which direction he needs to morph in to continue the chase if they run away.
     Also for table loopers with a stalk + morph outside and instantly shift back inside at them.. no sense required for that one.
    Walking up behind a counselor repairing something when in stalk also gets the jump scares... its not like they can turn around to see you coming... We need to use our imagination with stalk... it does not need a buff, or +Stalk Jasons will be in stalk for a great deal more of the match than they already are... which would be a bit on the side of overkill.

Never underestimate the sneakiness.... But I find stalk to be fairly useless without using sense in combination with it... as not needing sense in combination with it is VERY situational.

Anyone and everyone complaining about Jason's Post-Rage Stun Immunity:

I hope you leave and never come back. You were part of what is referred to as the "dead by daylight' group: People who think it's supposed to be "balanced".

F13 was never about that, and I'll spell it out:

You are not a hero. You are not the star. You are not even the "final girl". You're the fodder that Jason casually wipes out as soon as he shows up. Your only goal is to be one of the characters who said "Nah man fuck that!" and hauled ass out of there.

Yeah, your goal is ESCAPE and there is a high chance that you can't escape.

But also, your whining over Jason curbstomping you showcases you put far too much emphasis on survival. What is the difference between leading Jason on a long chase and dying, and successfully escaping? About a 200 point EXP bonus. You get 500 EXP just for being in the lobby when a game ends, regardless if you died in the first 30 seconds or lasted all 20 minutes. 

Playing as Jason is meant to be a power trip: even a noob Jason at level 4 can wipe a careless lobby and when it becomes obvious that the Jason isn't a noob, suddenly your chances of survival took a steep drop. This wasn't happening with the pinata parties and now, those parties have a time limit and an ending. Jason will get sick of your shit and the ax will swing and people will die.

People upset that Jason is actually a mostly unstoppable killer need not apply here.

• Like 3

@Ahab, I get kills with Stalk when convenient but with only about 3 mins to hunt each Counselor down, I find it mostly get relegated to Shift grabs, don’t get me wrong, I think it can be used the way you do and with patience it can do work but you don’t get it soon enough for  it to do that work. 

I personally think it should be available right from the first Morph and swapping it with sense would be fun if not as useful for the reasons you listed. That doesn’t mean that I still don’t think it should receive some form of buff. Keeping it as is but giving it to Jason early will mostly only effect Counselors behaviour not unlike the recent rage change. Giving it added utility would be better, things that could be done easily like a guaranteed stumble if your in his radius when Stalk ends, or random bursts of static on the left or right edge of your screen would probably be enough. The at the ending one I’d set to only happen when Stalk runs out naturally not when Jason chooses but that could be interesting too if OP.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Ahab, I get kills with Stalk when convenient but with only about 3 mins to hunt each Counselor down, I find it mostly get relegated to Shift grabs, don’t get me wrong, I think it can be used the way you do and with patience it can do work but you don’t get it soon enough for  it to do that work. 

I personally think it should be available right from the first Morph and swapping it with sense would be fun if not as useful for the reasons you listed. That doesn’t mean that I still don’t think it should receive some form of buff. Keeping it as is but giving it to Jason early will mostly only effect Counselors behaviour not unlike the recent rage change. Giving it added utility would be better, things that could be done easily like a guaranteed stumble if your in his radius when Stalk ends, or random bursts of static on the left or right edge of your screen would probably be enough. The at the ending one I’d set to only happen when Stalk runs out naturally not when Jason chooses but that could be interesting too if OP.

I agree 100% My only argument is to @Ahab I think the word "trolling" is being exaggerated a bit now! I see counselors trying to escape and survive no trolling! I like the new patch. I see why the changes needed to be made. I don't agree with nurfing med spray because Jason can injure counselors faster with a few hits with his weapon and windows also. No one is trolling using their spray. I think the game is moving in the right direction. We can't pick out certain things we don't like and give it a label and consider it as trolling. I see Jason players that like to hack, slash, the whole lobby nothing wrong with that but, i don't like it. The players that use it though likes it that's fine!  I'll never consider that as trolling.  I feel some of these complaints about trolling are getting a little out of hand.  I'm not trying to be rude to you @Ahab this isn't an attack. I just don't fully agree with you!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

Humility and confidence are both admirable traits... more so when one person has both traits.

Those qualities are why my wife and I got together. There's also her exquisite culinary skills .

2 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

I hope you leave and never come back. You were part of what is referred to as the "dead by daylight' group: People who think it's supposed to be "balanced".

I'm not one who is opposed to the patch. As far as balance is concerned, I'd say "ideal balance" rather than "perfect balance".

As this is a video game (1st) based on a well-known and loved movie franchise (2nd), ideal balance is necessary to keep people wanting to play the game. As long as there's a chance for counselors to escape, and Jason is not smacked senseless for a full 20 minutes, then we're headed in the right direction. I'd say things are better now than they've been in quite a while. I can only speak for my experience, as others here can do the same. We know that minor changes will continue to be made as the developers see fit.

• Like 2

@Ahab, not sure why @Vanessaismymain can’t seem to tag people.

Vanessaismymain, can I call you Vim? If it doesn’t highlight in red it isn’t an active tag. It could be because of the device you’re posting from or that your adding the @ symbol after writing the name. You device may also have two at @ symbols and you need to use the other one. 

Medic is an interesting case, I don’t think it should be nerfed into the ground but I did make a suggestion about it in the perks thread that I still think is good. Basically if you have it equipped and pick up a med spray you carry it in your hand, giving up the ability to carry a weapon. As long as you’re caring sprays you’re not being a nuisance, your just surviving or actively helping your team. It’s worth considering as it gives options to the player who runs it. They could stash them for instance, then fight Jason, I like to think it would be more dynamic and true to the spirit of the perk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Vanessaismymain, can I call you Vim? If it doesn’t highlight in red it isn’t an active tag. It could be because of the device you’re posting from or that your adding the @ symbol after writing the name. You device may also have two at @ symbols and you need to use the other one. 

Medic is an interesting case, I don’t think it should be nerfed into the ground but I did make a suggestion about it in the perks thread that I still think is good. Basically if you have it equipped and pick up a med spray you carry it in your hand, giving up the ability to carry a weapon. As long as you’re caring sprays your not being a troll, your just surviving or actively helping your team. It’s worth considering as it gives options to the player who runs it. They could stash them for instance, then fight Jason, I like to think it would be more dynamic and true to the spirit of the perk. 

Sorry about the tag i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong! Vim is fine.  I like what you're saying about health spray. 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Dragonfire82877 said:

That's always a good thing.:D

She makes an awesome lasagna with three meats and five types of cheese.

31 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I change my mind about the 🍟. I want the lasagna instead.

23 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Your entire post here should be pinned for any and all players complaining that they can no longer "fight" Jason. Well said.

22 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Giving it added utility would be better, things that could be done easily like a guaranteed stumble if your in his radius when Stalk ends, or random bursts of static on the left or right edge of your screen would probably be enough. The at the ending one I’d set to only happen when Stalk runs out naturally not when Jason chooses but that could be interesting too if OP.

I was more worried about a buff that would give Jason stalk for the entire match, even if it is only for +Stalk Jason variants... Stalk is a very powerful ability when (and if) it can be used effectively... But I like these ideas...
    I would even push the "stumble when stalk ends naturally" further... Like if you turn your camera and see Jason on your screen in stalk behind you... you will stumble. It is simulating turning your head around to look behind you without having to stop and look after all.
   The random burst of static is also good, but if it was a different static burst than the normal ones... it could be a "giveaway" as to what Jason is up to.

I do not think sense should be altered in any way though... to much of a nerf to Jason there... and he still need absolutely NO nerfs... I could give a great many legitimate reasons as to why it would be a nerf... but I am foreseeing another long post here.

21 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I noticed that before I got to this post... but thanks anyway.

21 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

My only argument is to @Ahab I think the word "trolling" is being exaggerated a bit now!

Not even a little bit exaggerated... check out the reviews for this game... even just on the steam community alone... You do not need a steam account to check them out either, just an internet connection.... The BIGEST complaint in these reviews is not the bugs in the game as some would think... It is, in FACT, Trolls... and the "toxic" members of the community... who can accurately be refered to as "TROLLS."
   I am not emphasizing it anywhere near as much as these reviews do... MOST of the negative reviews reflect this... So it is pretty far from being an exaggeration... Let alone the experiences in game talked about by almost everyone here.

I see why the changes needed to be made.

Glad to hear it.

No one is trolling using their spray.

A GREAT MANY people that play this game WILL disagree with this statement... But as I said before, I am against reducing the amount of med sprays in a match... But nerfing medic in some way is far from uncalled for here. I will repeat my question.... How many med sprays do you need in a match?... With the medic perk as is... the number of med sprays in any single match becomes WAY too many.
   Using a med spray in and of itself is far from trolling... using 15 - 20+ med sprays from just a few counselors that ARE trolling... is plain and simply, trolling... and giving the trolls the ability to extend this behavior FAR beyond what should be allowed.

I think the game is moving in the right direction.

Glad to hear it... Many of us will agree with you on this point.

I see Jason players that like to hack, slash, the whole lobby nothing wrong with that but, i don't like it.

Jason is a "slasher" by definition... Many people complain about him "slashing"... and any complaint about a slasher "slashing" will get you "slashed" by said "slasher". This cannot be considered trolling as it is simply playing Jason "in character".
   Also... anyone who wants to fight Jason, particularly in a group of two or more... is generally going to get slashed... Grabs are USELESS against groups of two or more counselors... Slashing is not.... And as I already stated... Jason is a slasher... He is simply doing his job to the best of his ability. Those who whine about how they die need to find a simpler game to play in which no one EVER dies... or they will continue to complain about dying in whichever game they are playing.
   It is not necessarily used because the Jason player likes slashing down multiple players... for reasons I just explained just above this line of text... and I fully agree... Slashing is "just fine"... But I in no way like to do it... It is simply the best tactic to use in certain "situations".

I feel some of these complaints about trolling are getting a little out of hand. 

Once again... the complaints about trolling are not exaggerated at all. They are understated if anything.

I'm not trying to be rude to you @Ahab this isn't an attack. I just don't fully agree with you!

I know you are not trying to be rude with me... If you were, I would call it a miserable failure.
   I am also not trying to be rude with you... If I was trying to be rude with ANYBODY, there would be no one in this, or any other world that would even have to question if I was trying to be rude. 
   I am a drywaller... and I have met some of the rudest, most crass assholes that have EVER existed... as they are all drywallers. They make sailors look like choir boys. I myself however, try to break this stereotype... But I censor myself here on these forums... you should hear how I talk when I am not "texting".

And do not worry about disagreements... No one in this world should agree with every statement given by any one person. Question EVERYTHING... and NEVER be ashamed to ask questions as there really are no "stupid questions". This is how we learn... and the more we learn, the more valid our opinions become on any given subject.

21 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Medic is an interesting case, I don’t think it should be nerfed into the ground

I agree fully with this statement. There were quite a few good ideas for acceptable "nerfs" to medic in quite a few different thread... I include your ideas in there too.

21 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Those qualities are why my wife and I got together. There's also her exquisite culinary skills .

Some guys have all the luck...
    For me, it seems only psychotic women are attracted to me... Case in point... My last girlfriend demanded to be treated like a princess... So, I treated her like one... I married her off to a stranger to strengthen my ties with France.

21 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Suddenly, I am very hungry.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Suddenly, I am very hungry.

You might want to avoid my thread in off-topic about food.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

You might want to avoid my thread in off-topic about food.

On the contrary... I will now have to check it out as soon as I find the time.... I like food, and I actually owe my life to food. Without food, I would have starved to death years ago.

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, Ahab said:

A GREAT MANY people that play this game WILL disagree with this statement... But as I said before, I am against reducing the amount of med sprays in a match... But nerfing medic in some way is far from uncalled for here. I will repeat my question.... How many med sprays do you need in a match?... With the medic perk as is... the number of med sprays in any single match becomes WAY too many.
   Using a med spray in and of itself is far from trolling... using 15 - 20+ med sprays from just a few counselors that ARE trolling... is plain and simply, trolling... and giving the trolls the ability to extend this behavior FAR beyond what should be allowed.

Yeah, something needs to be done with Medic, I think. It's incredibly frustrating when one person can take out every single trap you place and not take any damage because of the Medic perk. 

I'd be in favor of Medic only being used for the first health spray, and all subsequent ones could only be used once. I might also like to see something like where Medic and Thick Skin can't be used together, for those situations in which you're chasing after someone, get a few hits in before they show any damage, and then can just use a health spray and be 100%.

2 hours ago, stephendedalus said:

Yeah, something needs to be done with Medic, I think. It's incredibly frustrating when one person can take out every single trap you place and not take any damage because of the Medic perk. 

I'd be in favor of Medic only being used for the first health spray, and all subsequent ones could only be used once. I might also like to see something like where Medic and Thick Skin can't be used together, for those situations in which you're chasing after someone, get a few hits in before they show any damage, and then can just use a health spray and be 100%.

That's very unlikely to happen. When you start telling people they can't use certain perks together, you would really hear some complaints.

28 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

That's very unlikely to happen. When you start telling people they can't use certain perks together, you would really hear some complaints.

Agreed.

@stephendedalus, I think the only way to nerf the medic perk would be to limit the about of heal sprays a counselor with that perk can pick up perhaps a cap at 2? 

Still allowing 4 sprays with 2 cans which would  be 1 more than having 3 heal sprays in your 3 slots...