Sign in to follow this  
Durandal

Strange user actions...

Three matches last night all more bizarre then the one before it. 

K the first one everyone has seen it 2 friends get the car hang onto the other set of keys and fuse and betray everyone they could. I did to the Jason for stopping them after two murders. Of course once caught they dropped take your death like an adult. 

Second three people commit suicide 30 seconds in?  And Savini Jason just toys with me the entire match showing me how many times he could of killed me. Was 25 by the time he let me escape in a car. He even let me repair it. WTF. 

Third match I guess the roof glitch is still doable in Packanack. As all counsellers went up there to dance. Thank goodness Jason did the honorable thing and let me and my new buddy who weren’t dancing kill him so match didn’t last 20 min. 

4 hours ago, Durandal said:

Third match I guess the roof glitch is still doable in Packanack. As all counsellers went up there to dance. Thank goodness Jason did the honorable thing and let me and my new buddy who weren’t dancing kill him so match didn’t last 20 min.  

This right here!!! Players like this using exploits should be punished and not players who use combat as a means of survival.

2 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

This right here!!! Players like this using exploits should be punished and not players who use combat as a means of survival.

The best punishment to exploits like those is the removal of them. Take them away, and the ones using them are punished by lack of access to them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with Jason's buff or combat, so don't make it about them.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Durandal said:

Three matches last night all more bizarre then the one before it. 

K the first one everyone has seen it 2 friends get the car hang onto the other set of keys and fuse and betray everyone they could. I did to the Jason for stopping them after two murders. Of course once caught they dropped take your death like an adult. 

Second three people commit suicide 30 seconds in?  And Savini Jason just toys with me the entire match showing me how many times he could of killed me. Was 25 by the time he let me escape in a car. He even let me repair it. WTF. 

Sounds strange but fun, not giddy fun but wtf just happened fun.

15 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

You’re not being punished for your playstyle, the buff is merely encouraging you to play the right way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sounds strange but fun, not giddy fun but wtf just happened fun.

You’re not being punished for your playstyle, the buff is merely encouraging you to play the right way.

Strange fun and wtf fun, those are good times... 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1