Sign in to follow this  
Jdt827

If you could add new ways to kill Jason..

Let me preface this by saying this is a hypothetical for people to share ideas. I can already see the aggressors coming in with “NO, you shouldn’t be able to kill Jason..” but this is just to have some fun. So be chill. 

If I could add a new way to kill Jason, I think it would be cool for a girl to be able to find a hidden dagger buried in a drawer. But it is so hard to achieve, it has to be a specific girl (Jenny) and she must be wearing the sweater, has to spend serious time digging, must remove his mask, stab him with it, use the sweater on him then give the the knife a final kick into his chest. Others can help her achieve the task by distracting him, protecting her, but it’s like serious XP if you achieve it. Anyway, just a fun Idea.

• Like 2

No new content buddy. Sorry but that includes new Jason kill conditions.

Have all the fun you want with it though, I’m not here to spoil it. 

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No new content buddy. Sorry but that includes new Jason kill conditions.

Have all the fun you want with it though, I’m not here to spoil it. 

I know, man, like I said. Just hypothetical. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

I know, man, like I said. Just hypothetical. 

Cool, personally I’d like to kill him in the water. That would be epic, and setting Crystal Lake on fire would look pretty awesome too.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

Let me preface this by saying this is a hypothetical for people to share ideas. I can already see the aggressors coming in with “NO, you shouldn’t be able to kill Jason..” but this is just to have some fun. So be chill. 

If I could add a new way to kill Jason, I think it would be cool for a girl to be able to find a hidden dagger buried in a drawer. But it is so hard to achieve, it has to be a specific girl (Jenny) and she must be wearing the sweater, has to spend serious time digging, must remove his mask, stab him with it, use the sweater on him then give the the knife a final kick into his chest. Others can help her achieve the task by distracting him, protecting her, but it’s like serious XP if you achieve it. Anyway, just a fun Idea.

Just like the Jason goes to Hell ending!!

I dig that !

I would have loved  a kill condition that involved Tommy and the boat, the rock and the chain ...like the end of Jason lives....

I imagine it could work like this .... Tommy and the sweater girl would gather the  rock, and chain and take the boat out to the middle of the lake....as Jason you would need to flip the boat to kill them but if the sweater girl uses the sweater on Jason as he initiates the flip boat animation.....he becomes temporarily stunned in the animation half up on the boat Tommy would then press the action button to wrap the chain around Jasons neck and you both push the Rock off the boat.....and watch as Jason sinks to the bottom!!

@Slasher_Clone you responded as I was typing this out lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I dig that !

I would have loved  a kill condition that involved Tommy and the boat, the rock and the chain ...like the end of Jason lives....

I imagine it could work like this .... Tommy and the sweater girl would gather the  rock, and chain and take the boat out to the middle of the lake....as Jason you would need to flip the boat to kill them but if the sweater girl uses the sweater on Jason as he initiates the flip boat animation.....he becomes temporarily stunned in the animation half up on the boat Tommy would then press the action button to wrap the chain around Jasons neck and you both push the Rock off the boat.....and watch as Jason sinks to the bottom!!

Yeah it would be cool to see the lake on fire haha

8 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Tina kill would also be cool. Any except the Jason takes Manhattan would be awesome

If we got a New York map it would be worth it.

1 hour ago, Jdt827 said:

Yeah it would be cool to see the lake on fire haha

I figure it would trap Jason in a circle big enough to get the kill in. It would be great for the people on beach watching, lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I dig that !

This, I always thought a part 6 style Jason kill method would be a great addition to the game. Honestly I think the way you kill Jason should be completely different on each map, I'm just not sure what other ways there could be to do it besides the way it is now and the part 6 kill...maybe something where you have to call the cops to send a swat team that will come into the camp and basically blow Jason up like in part 9 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They were going to add a way to kill him with the final blow being from the shotgun instead of melee. Animation was basically finished. Lawsuit put a stop to it.

3 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Bloodied shovels. Nuff said!

You forgot the hell hounds and dark astral powers while in digging mode.😜 

On 2/15/2019 at 4:22 AM, Big Daddy J said:

They were going to add a way to kill him with the final blow being from the shotgun instead of melee. Animation was basically finished. Lawsuit put a stop to it.

I assumed that's how you would be able to defeat him on the Grendel map. Kind of like when he gets shot up in the movie:

• Haha 1