Sign in to follow this  
Friday_Queen

Map/lobby suggestions

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Sounds like the terrible curse of randomization.

True. While I personally dislike Pinehurst and Jarvis I don't mind having them in a rotation. 

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

You can raise the gamma setting in game to brighten that map up a bit if it’s too dark for you....I have mine set at 2.5 because I feel all the maps a too dark since the engine upgrade.

That was the first thing I did. It’s up to 4 the highest it can go and I still have to tweak my TVs actual brightness to see everything and it still is a bit dark. They should make it brighter and it would be better to play. That’s the only reason I don’t play it cuz I can’t see and using flashlight will attract Jason and get me killed. Just a suggestion 

22 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

True. While I personally dislike Pinehurst and Jarvis I don't mind having them in a rotation. 

I don't have a dislike for any of the maps myself. Some are better than others, but I've had pleasant matches on each.

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I don't have a dislike for any of the maps myself. Some are better than others, but I've had pleasant matches on each.

Pinehurst and Jarvis are nightmares in qp. At least for me they are.

1 minute ago, thrawn3054 said:

Pinehurst and Jarvis are nightmares in qp. At least for me they are.

I've heard the stories from many.

I personally love theses two maps especially when they come up after playing  Packanak 2 dozen times in a row....😉 

Jarvis is a very tough solo escape, but Pinehurst usually has at least one good option. I think I prefer Pinehurst over all but Jarvis can still make me stop and poke around so I think the devs at illfonic deserve mad props for nailing it. 

I like the small version of Jarvis, Escape I think it’s called, the one that has the power box inside which is very cool. I understand why both are disliked but that could change, if we got the small versions in multiplayer. Pinehurst could end up being a new favourite with the radio house just north of the main building, I think that’s the only place it could spawn.