Sign in to follow this  
Jdt827

What ruins my personal experience

I love this game. But I wish I could get more rounds as Jason. Even with my preference set, I get to be Jason once every 10 or so rounds. I’ve played countless hours without getting selected. But it finally comes. And then... there I am... so pumped when I see it’s me with a full lobby. I grab the two throwing knives. Getting ready to morph. Uh oh.... 4 people have left the match. Why do people do this? I just don’t get it. 

• Thanks 2

That's the worst. Almost every time I'm Jason guaranteed 2 people leave right off the bat. I am only ever able to get 5/7 or something like that because of it.

2 hours ago, Jdt827 said:

Why do people do this? I just don’t get it. 

My guess would be they’re quitting because they weren’t selected as Jason. It happens a lot unfortunately. 

• Like 1

Yes, they don't get Jason usually they quit . Played a game yesterday , the lobby quit 3 minutes into the game it was just jason and I , so we had a nice conversation about the game and i dropped my knife and let him kill me to start another game , the next game he(jason from previous game) quit . LOL

• Haha 2

I don't see why people quit if they're not Jason still.  He hasn't been really fun to play for a long time.  There's a lot more to do as a counselor, being part of the crowd is one of them, which I think most people would want.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, He's Killing Me said:

I don't see why people quit if they're not Jason still.  He hasn't been really fun to play for a long time.  There's a lot more to do as a counselor, being part of the crowd is one of them, which I think most people would want.

I've had to quit a bunch of games before to get Jason..  Not that was wanted too.

I went for 3 weeks once without getting Jason.   At that time I was playing 4 games a night.  That's a lot of games without getting Jason.   One night I just snapped, quit 5 games straight.. finally got Jason.

It sort of builds up after a while..

Exactly! I totally agree, OP. This is super annoying indeed. What else I can't understand is that some people say they get chosen to be Jason more if they set the spawn preference to counselor than if it's set to Jason. I've never tried that, but honestly, I feel like the spawn preference is just about useless anyway. It seems to make no difference.

I agree with the OP.  I’ve definitely seen an uptick in players quitting pre-kill.  It’s gotten to the point where I’m taking guesses on who will leave first.  If only there was a way to deter people from doing that.  If only there was a system in place to punish people from leaving pre-kill.  If only....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If you’re on PS4, I’ll let you try and kill me... 😏

Haha unfortunately I’m on Xbox one my friend.

but yes I’d love to play with people from this group

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

Haha unfortunately I’m on Xbox one my friend.

but yes I’d love to play with people from this group

A lot of us get together on Thursday's on X-box. Lately we've been starting about 8-9 pm Eastern.. What's your gamertag?

18 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

A lot of us get together on Thursday's on X-box. Lately we've been starting about 8-9 pm Eastern.. What's your gamertag?

Jed827 🙂