Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Glitched outside of the map last night

I’m not sure what happened. But last night I was playing, I got in the car and was driving and it brought me to the outside of the map randomly. A player in the lobby thought I glitched out on purpose I told them no it’s just the games fault for the glitches 😐 I think Jason either threw a knife at the car or morphed on top of it. The car got destroyed somehow. But these glitches on this latest patch are still happening. 

This same person who messaged me also said they reported me. This glitch wasn’t even my fault. It was the games fault for the glitch! I shouldnt he taking the heat for a glitch issue in the game. But at least they apologized after they realized. 

It happened to me at the police so I've gone through the tunnel in the other sense and I could leave the area normally.

Jason grabbed when I hit the Police Area which triggered the glitch.

That has happened to me as well, I would t worry about being reported that is an obvious bug in the game not in your control 

Haven’t had it happen to me, but about a week ago I witnessed the car glitch with 2 people inside. 

1 player was stuck in a sitting position either under the map, or up in the air somewhere. You couldn’t even spectate the other person even tho the game showed she was still alive. 

The person stuck in the sitting position eventually was able to stand up & somehow stepped in a trap multiple times & died (acording to the game she was murdered). The other person that you couldn’t spectate just left the match after a few minutes.

• Haha 1