Sign in to follow this  
Manny1985

Anyone have this issue?

I’ve had this game since launch and play it pretty frequently, however I still haven’t earned the play 500 matches as Jason trophy. I don’t even know how many times I’ve played as him. Anyone else have this issue?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I’ve had this game since launch and play it pretty frequently, however I still haven’t earned the play 500 matches as Jason trophy. I don’t even know how many times I’ve played as him. Anyone else have this issue?

Same. I've started to wonder if my trophy is bugged. A friend of mine plays about as much as I do and he just got his 1,000 matches a few weeks ago.

Mine just popped a few days ago, so I can confirm it isn’t bugged.  I am on Xbox, if you are referring to a PS4 trophy.

As for the 1,000 matches.......pretty sure I will never get that one. LOL

35 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Been playing since February 2018, long past the kill 1313 counselors trophy, still haven’t gotten the 500 matches as Jason. Wish you could see progress on PS4, I have to be close if not past 500. 

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

I just got the 500 matches as Jason a few days ago. On steam you can see the progress towards this badge along with a few others... I have noticed in the past that sometimes, with several of these achievements, the numbers stayed the same after doing (whichever one) again and it should have ticked up one, but did not... I kept an eye on them as I progressed.
   The most notable achievement that acted in this manner (in my experience) was PHD in murder... I got that achievement when using the dismemberment kill on Part 7... which had been one of my favorite kills to use for some time and I had used it a great many times already... But PHD did not show its tracking of relevant kills either... just the numbers towards it.

I got my 500 match as Jason like a year ago. Still working on 1000 matches as Jason, though that is at a standstill right now as I've sworn off playing Jason even with the latest patch. I just don't have fun playing as him any more. Too much stress.

2 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

I'm in the EXACT same boat.  I think there is some sort of miscommunication in the coding between going from the digital copy to physical when I finally got my backed copy.  The strange thing is that I got my 1313 kills while on my physical copy, so those crossover stats WERE tracked proper, and even the 1,000 matches as a counselor were properly tracked while playing my disc copy.  So why haven't either of the ones dealing with Jason matches pop? (I'm beyond positive I'm past 500, not sure where on the 1,000 scale.  Wish PS4 had a tracking system for this.)

Ps4 here as well. I also feel certain I should have it the 500 matches by now. I've been playing nearly since launch (about 5 days after to be exact). I suppose it's possible I haven't played the 500 games but after 20 months you'd think I would have.

On Xbox it somewhat tracks the achievement progress, but you have to do the math. 

Playstation doesn't have that luxury from what I have heard. 

Rumors are some of the staff have sent out stats of players in the past. 

I have 141 matches down as Jason. I got the "Head Counselor" achievement for 1000 counselor rounds on October 9, 2017. So based on that ratio, I probably will never get those two Jason achievements, sadly. Even if I am generous and said I could get six Jason matches a night with Jason preference on, I would have to do that for 143 days straight to get the achievement.

pbej7rt.png

I got mine over a year ago. But have not played the game as much as I used to in the last 9 months or so, so I am still a ways off getting the one for 1000 matches as Jason.

They can check your stats if you contact them. I was worried about this as well because I felt stuck at 92% for what felt like forever. Finally though they got back to me and said everything was working. And then I finally finished about a month later. 

11 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

They can check your stats if you contact them. I was worried about this as well because I felt stuck at 92% for what felt like forever. Finally though they got back to me and said everything was working. And then I finally finished about a month later. 

Gun can check your stats for you?

Once your 500 plays pops, keep count from that point and you should know when you're close to the 1,000. 

I have both but they took forever. Also remember that any time a match didn't complete (when host quitting shut it down) (or now how if in a party and one person leaves it boots everyone) then it doesn't count that game toward your total. 

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Gun can check your stats for you?

Yes. They checked my game for me. I gave them my info on twitter to they’re Friday the 13th support through private message.