Sign in to follow this  

@mattshotcha

Sorry if I am missing something obvious, but is there any way I can go back and watch the previous episode of Beyond?  I can't seem to find it on Twitch, and I'm really not familiar with that platform.

1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Sorry if I am missing something obvious, but is there any way I can go back and watch the previous episode of Beyond?  I can't seem to find it on Twitch, and I'm really not familiar with that platform.

Matt said they are considering maybe uploading past episodes to youtube but for now, here's a twitch link where you can find past broadcasts:

https://www.twitch.tv/gunmedia/videos

• Thanks 1

I just get stuck loading in twitch for some stupid reason, really wish they’d post them to YouTube for us olds. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I just get stuck loading in twitch for some stupid reason, really wish they’d post them to YouTube for us olds. 

Yes, this is the issue for me too.

I think you guys have tipped me past the line. I'll work on uploads/playlists today.

I didn't want to flood the YouTube with things found elsewhere, but if enough folks would prefer to view there, I'm not about to limit people from viewing our content due to platform alone.

I'll edit this once the playlists are done.

EDIT:

TALES from the STREAM Playlist

BEYOND Playlist

I'll add episode 2 of Beyond tomorrow morning as I don't want to be too aggressive with our subscribers.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

I think you guys have tipped me past the line. I'll work on uploads/playlists today.

I didn't want to flood the YouTube with things found elsewhere, but if enough folks would prefer to view there, I'm not about to limit people from viewing our content due to platform alone.

I'll edit this once the playlists are done.

Thank you very much!