Sign in to follow this  
F134Ever86

Child's Play 2019

Looks pretty cool all things considered. Thoughts?

@Slasher_Clone I'm super hyped for the TV show as well!  I agree it's going to be hard to compete with Brad Dourif's performance as Chucky let alone surpass it but I'm hopeful that it won't disappoint. I think it's a cool idea for Chucky to command an army of killer toys too, as it doesn't quite make sense for Charles Lee Ray to be able to put his soul into multiple dolls.

I love the child’s play / Chucky films!! Except for seed of Chucky that one was SHIT.... I am excited about this film but more excited about the Tv series as this will have Don Mancini and Brad Dourifs version of the character and continuing the original series.....it is going to be airing on SyFy network I believe later this year or early next year. 

Looking forward to the T.v. Series far more than the movie. The trailer is well shot and staged though so maybe it won’t be a complete loss. How are they going to replace Brad’s voice though, this worries me greatly? Chucky has to sound just right or he isn’t scary.

Im so sick of nerdy science leaning writers in horror that think science fiction and special effects are cooler than the original supernatural back story.

The Childs Play movie IS RUINED because they took out The original supernatural back story of Charles Manson copy charachter Charles Lee Ray and they removed the occult voodoo supernatural back story .

Everything has to be balanced and not offend anyone .Im tired of nut case science,atheist Liberal politics ruining Horror .

Im soo tired of seeing pg 13 ratings on every movie.

Why must we be balanced and keep religon like voodoo out of horror so that we dont offend anyone that practices voodoo .

• Confused 1