Sign in to follow this  
Durandal

Fastest Escape.

Should of saved it but last night in a room of 100 plus level users me and two other counsellers got out in 1:42. Jason killed everyone else the entire game was 5:37 long. It was nuts!!!

That is pretty nuts, sounds exciting as well. Not exactly sure how quick my fastest escape was but probably about 2 mins, both boat and car.

Mine was like 3 minutes I think. I was playing the Steam version like 2 months ago,  map was higgins haven and I was Chad, I spawn in front of a small shack, I quickly go inside and find Battery for the car and the keys so I quickly sprint to the closest car and surprisingly found Buggzy filling up the tank with gas, I install the battery and we bolt. On the way out we pick a Mitch that was being tunneled by Jason and we all 3 escaped.

This is the fastest I’ve ever seen, and I was Jason, lol

They had the car started and rolling in just over a minute. 

• Like 1

Moral of that match is trap the car first LOL. Other then one person less that looked like mine from last night. 

Oh wait or if Jason showed up to trap the car and went after them would some whiner say he was spawn killing?

36 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This is the fastest I’ve ever seen, and I was Jason, lol

They had the car started and rolling in just over a minute. 

That’s pretty much my fastest escape in video form, battery in the boat house, keys in the long cabin, gas at the garage and out. We took the scenic route around the water though.

Glad you can laugh about that RNG luck. 

My quickest solo escapes are with the boat on Crystal Lake Small. People are almost guaranteed to escape when I spawn in the NW portion of that map and it's ridiculously easy to get the boat going when the prop and gas spawn in adjacent cabins/sheds up there. Car escapes on that map, especially the one to the west, can theoretically be done quicker but I rarely see the cooperation and objective pushing necessary for that when I play. Even when I do both repairs myself it will usually take several more minutes for the keys to get to the car.

Quickest cop calls for me are when the phone house spawns in the northern three cabins on Pinehurst. That can be done in under 2 minutes since the cabins are close together and small. Best to do that early too since it's hard to get away from Jason up there later on in the game. Meanwhile fixing the boat and especially the car on that map is a royal pain in the ass since the parts are always scattered halfway across the massive map. It's the only map where I'll often mark parts on the map rather than push objectives immediately.

Never really timed mine... but I have a great many boat escapes right off the get go. Found gas or prop in first house and the other part in the next house... no looting, just getting the hell out of that cursed summer camp.

@Dragonfire82877 I have seen many single car escapes that fast before as Jason... and pulled it off myself with a bit of help before too as a counselor quite a ew times as well. Have also seen both cars escape before I got my first shift quite a few times... fully loaded and leaving me only one counselor to chase down. I have also participated in this from the counselors side quite a few times... easy to do if you can convince other players to forgo the speed looting. That is the only reason it does not happen more often... everyone needs to loot and get their "stuff" before working at anything else... But if you get a car moving that fast, Jason has very little chance to stop it... so no one needs a weapon, or pocket knife, or anything else for that matter... unless he got a trap on something early enough... then you might need a pocket knife.

If I had to venture a guess though, I think I have managed an escape on the boat quicker than any time with a car... Under three minutes for sure, I would think quite a few times in under two minutes... just not sure how much under two minutes... At this point, only my in game stats that we cannot look at could tell for sure.

No clue what my fastest escape was, but I always love the games where Jason wipes out the whole lobby like nobody's business.

Not sure exactly. I've had more then a few around two and a half minutes though.

@Dragonfire82877 That's always rough. On Crystal Lake Small I always trap the tool shed car first unless I know it's the two seater.

Fyi you can tell which car is at which location by the opening cinematic. Not sure if you already knew that.

41 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Fyi you can tell which car is at which location by the opening cinematic. Not sure if you already knew that.

I didn’t know that until I saw it mentioned here on the forums in another thread. I actually think it was you that pointed that out, thanks. Unfortunately, this gameplay footage was from before I knew about it, lol. 

Fastest escape I've ever had is 1:28 with the boat on Crystal Lake before the devs "fixed" the game to have a boat starting sound that never existed in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I didn’t know that until I saw it mentioned here on the forums in another thread. I actually think it was you that pointed that out, thanks. Unfortunately, this gameplay footage was from before I knew about it, lol. 

I have mentioned it before. Wasn't sure who all I'd told about it. Those opening cinematics can provide so much information. 

11 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I have mentioned it before. Wasn't sure who all I'd told about it. Those opening cinematics can provide so much information. 

Sometimes I'll see a pocket knife on the Packanack picnic table outside the lodge in the cinematic. :)

1 hour ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Sometimes I'll see a pocket knife on the Packanack picnic table outside the lodge in the cinematic. :)

Or a spray, Tommy house too. But yeah, when the pk shows up everyone runs there 😆

i've done both boat and car escapes within the 2:30 mark on a few occasions. also found the fuse in my first draw several times, with the phone being next house along. epic my dads a cop and we've had the whole lobby escape within 4:30 minutes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterMatt91 said:

i've done both boat and car escapes within the 2:30 mark on a few occasions. also found the fuse in my first draw several times, with the phone being next house along. epic my dads a cop and we've had the whole lobby escape within 4:30 minutes

Nice! My quickest escape was 1:58 on Packanack on the boat, with one passenger.

21 hours ago, Durandal said:

Moral of that match is trap the car first.

I have to disagree. The phone can be fixed faster and gives EVERYONE the opportunity to escape. In the video example the Jason player did everything right but had the bad luck of morphing to the wrong car first. Rarely happens but still happens.