Sign in to follow this  
MisterMatt91

Flare gun stunning when raged?

Has the flare gun been made to work again while Jason is raged? I was playing a game yesterday as Jason and someone hit me with one and it worked! It didn't take my mask off so I've ruled that out. I saved the clip so will upload the video later when I'm home from work

Must have been a fluke. Hasn’t worked on me as Jason since the patch, nor every other Jason I’ve seen shot with a flare since the patch (as recent as last night).

I was surprised last weekend that Tommy was able to stun Jason with a pipe because I could swear that it was post rage. I didn’t know for sure because I had already escaped prior to rage so I wasn’t privy to the Mother laughing/mask warning on the minimap. 

I have not yet seen the flare gun stun Jason in rage mode since the patch. But I have not seen many people try it after rage either... I will keep an eye out for that and perhaps try it to see if it works at all.

11 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I didn’t know for sure because I had already escaped prior to rage so I wasn’t privy to the Mother laughing/mask warning on the minimap. 

While spectating, I have heard mother's laughter for the rage warning a few times. Probably a bug though... I do not hear it every time I am spectating in a match that lasts long enough for rage to happen.

i definately recall saving the clip of this working but for whatever reason, it doesn't seem to be on my ps4 unfortunately. 

Knocking his mask off will stun him. What you saw was someone getting extremely lucky that shot/hit took his mask off otherwise he wouldn’t of been stunned.

in op’s case, I have no clue.