Sign in to follow this  
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Your opinions of Combat Stance Lock-On

What should be done with Combat Stance?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done with combat stance?

• Keep it
    • Remove it
    • Toggle it

What's yours? I never liked it. I think it has always gotten in the way. Counselors targeting each other, Jason targeting counselors that are not valid targets in the moment, etc. What do you want them to do with Combat Stance Lock-On?

Keep it?

Remove it?

Toggle it?

I'm not a fan of lock on either, but I think it would work a lot better if flicking the thumb stick left or right changed the target you're locked on to.

• Like 1

At the very least, on the counselor's side, you should not be able to lock onto a fellow counselor.

• Like 1

To be honest, I have never used combat stance unless I'm Jason and trying to block...which isn't really necessary now that he cannot be stunned in rage mode. I just never saw the point of it, I mean you can still fight without it. The only good thing about it, in my opinion, is the ability to block or dodge, so why not just get rid of combat stance altogether, and just replace it with a block/dodge button?

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

To be honest, I have never used combat stance unless I'm Jason and trying to block...which isn't really necessary now that he cannot be stunned in rage mode. I just never saw the point of it, I mean you can still fight without it. The only good thing about it, in my opinion, is the ability to block or dodge, so why not just get rid of combat stance altogether, and just replace it with a block/dodge button?

The block is necessary to suffer less damage so that the mask does not come out.