1. 1. Which one?

• Boat
    • Car
    • Cops
    • Killing Jason
    • Running out the clock

13 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Curious to hear y’all survival preferences 

Definitely the car because driving is fun. Killing Jason is cool too though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, woundcowboy said:

Definitely the car because driving is fun. Killing Jason is cool too though.

I love de masking Jason by myself or with one other person. De masking him with a group of 5 is pretty lame lol more badass with fewer people or alone

The cops, sometimes Jason is in between you and the exit and you have to outsmart/outrun him. Beep beep !

I play AJ Mason so it's harder than with some other characters.

• Like 1

I voted Boat because they're fun and dangerous. Also gotta love seeing Deborah's hair go crazy when leaving on boat 😆

• Like 1

I went with car, I love running out the clock and think it takes more skill but the car lets me rescue people...

and it’s fun to drive.

• Like 1

I have no preference. As long as I survive is all that matters...unless Jason shows up and kills me, which is ok too 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I went with car, I love running out the clock and think it takes more skill but the car lets me rescue people...

and it’s fun to drive.

Ditto. More skill required (especially now) running the clock if it's a decent to good Jason. Also I'm a long time fan of hide and seek so. Being sneaky is fun to me, as well as a good chase. 

• Like 1

Phoning the cops is always #1 on my list of things to do, because you have a failsafe if the car gets stopped. When I'm Jason it's my priority to stop the phone being repaired. You can stop the car, but when 5 counselors come running to the cops in a group, you aren't getting more than one of them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

and it’s fun to drive.

Yeah I was between running out the clock and killing Jason. It’s a hard one between those two for me. There’s so much suspense when it’s only me and a raged Jason running for 5+ minutes! 

• Like 1

What I go for the most is the phone or car. What I enjoy most is defeating Jason, but I hardly attempt that without a group.

I usually main a fixer like Deb. I love fixing the phone and calling the cops under Jason's nose even if I fail to get out myself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

I usually main a fixer like Deb. I love fixing the phone and calling the cops under Jason's nose even if I fail to get out myself.

Me too! I look at it like i'm saving lives. I really don't like killing Jason, survival is good. Escaping is good too, but putting the final Juke on J before hitting the exit to the cops is my favorite.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Surviving the clock, unfortunately, that's not likely anymore.

Hey man, good to see you posting.

This is a bad suggestion and I in no way encourage people to do it.... but it’s much easier in the car. Everyone’s dead or escaped just tool around in the two seater, no fear build works really well with Grease Monkey. The plus side is Jason gets lots of practice trying to smash the car, and he only has to catch you once. Sure you could have a Pk but you’re probably not getting it started again, even with Grease Monkey.

20 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey man, good to see you posting.

This is a bad suggestion and I in no way encourage people to do it.... but it’s much easier in the car. Everyone’s dead or escaped just tool around in the two seater, no fear build works really well with Grease Monkey. The plus side is Jason gets lots of practice trying to smash the car, and he only has to catch you once. Sure you could have a Pk but you’re probably not getting it started again, even with Grease Monkey.

I actually did survive yesterday by running the clock surprisingly. I just kept running around in the big house on Pinehurst. 

If Jason kills everybody at the car, I usually don't try it anymore. It's a death trap sometimes.

5 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I would just like to survive at all now 😢

Try doing objectives and escaping early, or find a partner to buddy up with. Sorry you’re having a hard time, I’m trying to be encouraging so don’t take it as get good or anything.

42 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I actually did survive yesterday by running the clock surprisingly. I just kept running around in the big house on Pinehurst. 

If Jason kills everybody at the car, I usually don't try it anymore. It's a death trap sometimes.

Pinehurst is a good place to kill time, I’m rather fond of the Packanack main building too, lots of places to lose him for a bit. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Try doing objectives and escaping early, or find a partner to buddy up with. Sorry you’re having a hard time, I’m trying to be encouraging so don’t take it as get good or anything.

Pinehurst is a good place to kill time, I’m rather fond of the Packanack main building too, lots of places to lose him for a bit. 

Thanks I was exaggerating a bit but I am a lvl 150 and should be better at the game than I am 😂

For me the most memorable rounds have always been the ones where I ran out the clock with Jason on my ass for the last several minutes.

51 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

For me the most memorable rounds have always been the ones where I ran out the clock with Jason on my ass for the last several minutes.

Those were always fun games.