Sign in to follow this  
thrawn3054

GamePlayingGuru's video.

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I get what you're saying, but to me a competitive game is built around being competitive from the ground up.

To me this is a casual party game.  Sure you can  try to play it competitively.   But just because someone does play it competitively doesn't mean I take them any more seriously than someone who doesn't.

This is why I always step on Tommyboys toes when he starts stomping around the place acting like he owns it.

I hear ya, i'm not competitive about "who's better" But, I hate to let my teammates down. So, if I screw up and die; no worries. But, if my screw up cost us the game I can't help but get pissed at myself. This game is wicked fun, but I do get a bit competitive as a counselor because I wanna save everyone. As Jason, I suck. I don't have the "kill em' all!" attitude that the lobby deserves, if someone begs for their life in a truly pathetic way I move on. I'm too damn nice to be Jason, lol.

22 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

As Jason, I suck. I don't have the "kill em' all!" attitude that the lobby deserves, if someone begs for their life in a truly pathetic way I move on. I'm too damn nice to be Jason, lol.

This is me lol I'm probably the chillest and nicest person you'll ever meet in-game. 😅

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mike-hannigan said:

This is me lol I'm probably the chillest and nicest person you'll ever meet in-game. 😅

Awesome, no doubt. I had one of my friends wives dead to rights and she was like "Come on Red, don't hurt me." Ugh, morph. 15 seconds later the cops are called and I'm like "You bitch..." Lol!

Edited by Redrum138
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Yeah, actually I do. In case you don’t know, there is a competitive scene outside of this trash QP you play and these players would absolutely destroy you. If you are really up for the challenge, I can arrange it in a heartbeat. You think I am full of shit? I can prove that wrong in a minute.

Lol, the “I take this game super serious,” crowd. This is the group the cries the most any time they lose. Whether there Jason doesn’t get 8 kills, or the counselor don’t kill Jason, someone is always salty. The most drama between players comes from this crowd because everyone likes to pretend they are the best, and being the best gives them some level of superiority. In reality these are the most toxic groups in the community in my opinion.

• Like 2

Remember, no videos of naming and shaming. Several posts have been removed.

On 2/7/2019 at 6:04 PM, thrawn3054 said:

The main point that he made that has been bothering me is how it is essentially impossible to save someone from a grab in rage mode now.

That's not true, playing as Jason and whilst in rage mode, I've grabbed counselors and they've been saved by the other players hitting me. Works as before except you don't get stunned. 

5 hours ago, kohagan said:

That's not true, playing as Jason and whilst in rage mode, I've grabbed counselors and they've been saved by the other players hitting me. Works as before except you don't get stunned. 

While I've seen the grab hit drop grab loop happen a bunch. Impossible was too strong, but it's still an issue.