1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

(I miss Truth, 😥 ...this isn’t for you Thunder, Truth was an old member.)

I miss reading his posts. I didn't know him that well because I was still fairly new, but always enjoyed reading his remarks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I grabbed Tommy.  Kenny knocked him free, I grabbed Tommy, Kenny knocked him free, I grabbed Tommy, Kenny knocked him free, I grabbed Tommy, Kenny knocked him free...I grabbed Tommy again and since Kenny's weapon was broken...you guessed it!  Tommy died. 

And then Kenny died because he was probably in shock from the stupidity of the entire sequence that happened. 

And this is what needs to STOP. This is my whole point. Never have time to get weapons and run cuz of those damn L2 grabs instead of hacking and at least then one, maybe both, of us can get away. It’s so ridiculous that there’s no small second in between grabs. It’s damn spam grabbers and it makes the game hard, boring and not very fun. Video games are meant to be fun and exciting yet challenging at the same time. They need a small second delay in between grabs to give counselors a small fighting chance of survival

6 minutes ago, Friday_Queen said:

And this is what needs to STOP. This is my whole point. Never have time to get weapons and run cuz of those damn L2 grabs instead of hacking and at least then one, maybe both, of us can get away. It’s so ridiculous that there’s no small second in between grabs. It’s damn spam grabbers and it makes the game hard, boring and not very fun. Video games are meant to be fun and exciting yet challenging at the same time. They need a small second delay in between grabs to give counselors a small fighting chance of survival

Oh trust me, I enjoyed the end game chase prior to the patch.  

It was my favorite part of playing as Jason.  Using my strategy vs another person or persons on who will live.  It felt satisfying to get the last counselor who knew how and when to stun you to get that extra stamina to run across a cabin to get out a window so the chase could continue. 

It was fun trying to split apart the two final people or catching them offguard with a stalk shift grab and quickly killing someone while their "protection" watched. 

Now there's none of that in the game.  I'm a mindless zombie just charging people while in rage, at least in QP, because there's nothing an uncoordinated group is gonna do to stop me from ultimately killing them.  Even if it ends up being that stupid sequence I described in my last post...it's not fun for me as Jason, and it's not a satisfying method of killing.  I'm sitting there laughing at the sheer idiocy of the whole thing.

Obviously this is all completely different if you're playing a coordinated group or a kill squad because doing what I say above will get you killed 99 times out of 100.  Your mask is coming off during that sequence, without fail.  And all sweater girl has to do is show up and sweater stun Tommy or another counselor out of a grab if Tommy is there, and it's game over. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I miss reading his posts. I didn't know him that well because I was still fairly new, but always enjoyed reading his remarks.

He's moved over to the Red Dead Redemption 2 forums. Same with @Bropollocreed79, @Cokeyskunk, @HuDawg. I'm a member too. Pick up the game and join us there in addition to here.😀

Rdr2.org/forums

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Slasher_Clone 

Yeah almonds are good, thank you.

It's the little things in life isn't it?

Depends on who is willing to believe the truth and live in denial yes? 

That's because the difference is that if their opinion is different to mine, i don't take it personally and get upset about and resort to insulting like they do.
I take it on board and try to have a healthy debate but it's difficult when people get senstive easily.

We obviously see it in a different eye in terms of what disrespectful is. Honest truth, i came on here wanting to have discussions with people and i wanted to see how
people's opinions were on the new update and just about the game in general, i saw a lot of people on twitter weren't happy with the update so i went onto the forums to
see how people's opinion was, i knew once i voiced my opinion and how many people on here liked the patch, that it was going to upset people, so no, i didn't come on here
to troll, i came here to voice my opinion and i knew beforehand how people handle someone who has a different opinion to theirs and isn't afraid to be brutally honest. 
No, i was expecting it in the last post, because i can tell you're an intelligent person, i was just a bit let down that you had to resort to taking the piss out of the
situatuion. 

As i said, when it looks bad for someone, they're not going to admit it, it's the interent, you can get away with a lot of things. Counter trolling if the person is an
actual troll, but as stated above, i can say one thing that i know is true, but because it's the interent, people will not believe you outta of their own denial because
their ego is too high to admit they may be wrong. Not really, because i knew it upset you, otherwise you wouldn't of made a direct comment to the spamming and then you realized
that i wasn't a troll and actually stopped the spamming, and then you complained about not having paragraphs and then wanting different colors in the text. Sorry, but that
sounds like the words of a nagger and someone who is senstive easily, but like i said, it's the interent, you can deny it but it's obvious that it upset you otherwise
you wouldn't of commented about it (sub context).

I stopped the double posting before i got the strike, so no, it wasn't a strike that scared me to change, i had already done it and i stated earlier, the bans and strikes
don't phase me because if i get banned i'll just move on. See that's the issue, you go on about how i'm always about me and me and me, but you want things in a certain way
and if you don't get it, you lecture people so yes if i don't do what you like i.e make paragraphs and and change font colors, you call that disrespectful and rude. my opinion
of that is if i was disregarding what you are saying or insulting you personally, but then again, i am not as senstive to small things like yourself. 

How rude, i am always welcome, don't you tell me i am not welcome earthling. 

LOL trust me, i wouldn't waste another second on here if i got banned but i could picture it right now : I get banned for speaking my mind and then after i am gone, you
guys will post on here "Oh oh goodie, that cheeky rude Thunder was banned, thanks mod so much for removing this bad bad person". It only proves that people can diss it out
but when someone has the courage to stand up for what they believe in, they suddenly back off and want higher power people to help them get rid of said people, reminds
me of F13, complaining to devs about making bad things go away. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

LOL trust me, i wouldn't waste another second on here if i got banned but i could picture it right now : I get banned for speaking my mind and then after i am gone, you
guys will post on here "Oh oh goodie, that cheeky rude Thunder was banned,

IMO its better to speak your mind..  how you want to speak it.  

Sometimes the best results come from arguing as much as possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

Pick up the game and join us there in addition to here.😀

Rdr2.org/forums

Red Dead is actually the next game I’m considering purchasing. The graphics and gameplay look amazing. I’ll definitely check it out. 

Just now, Dragonfire82877 said:

Red Dead is actually the next game I’m considering purchasing. The graphics and gameplay look amazing. I’ll definitely check it out. 

The online portion is a little boring right now as it is still in beta( and will be for awhile) and there's not much to do outside of various pvp modes, but single player is great and online still has the potential to be great.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Thunder said:

@Slasher_Clone 

Yeah almonds are good, thank you. I said it would taste like almonds, not that it would have almonds. 😝 

It's the little things in life isn't it? It sure is.

Depends on who is willing to believe the truth and live in denial yes? I don’t think you know what subjective means.

That's because the difference is that if their opinion is different to mine, i don't take it personally and get upset about and resort to insulting like they do.
I take it on board and try to have a healthy debate but it's difficult when people get senstive easily. I haven’t heard any healthy debate out of you yet. Just attacks involving other people’s emotional state, regardless of the truth of the matter. You are a hypocrite, so I’ll expect you back at least once.

We obviously see it in a different eye in terms of what disrespectful is. Honest truth, i came on here wanting to have discussions with people and i wanted to see how
people's opinions were on the new update and just about the game in general, i saw a lot of people on twitter weren't happy with the update so i went onto the forums to
see how people's opinion was, i knew once i voiced my opinion and how many people on here liked the patch, that it was going to upset people, so no, i didn't come on here
to troll, i came here to voice my opinion and i knew beforehand how people handle someone who has a different opinion to theirs and isn't afraid to be brutally honest. 
No, i was expecting it in the last post, because i can tell you're an intelligent person, i was just a bit let down that you had to resort to taking the piss out of the
situatuion. Sorry not sorry, I spoiled your fun.

For someone who claims to know how people would respond, and then posted the way you have, how should I view that? (Rhetorically question) See, because if you did know that your opinion was going to offend, then you post it in the most baiting way, that says something. Acting incredibly entitled while doing it, and instead of arguing points, attacked people’s positions by saying they’re angry. It seems to me like you came here and started trolling when people were brutally honest with you. When you come to a new place you generally try and learn what behaviours are normal of the place or you alienate yourself from the locals. This is a simple truth that seems to have eluded you. 

As i said, when it looks bad for someone, they're not going to admit it, it's the interent, you can get away with a lot of things. Counter trolling if the person is an
actual troll, but as stated above, i can say one thing that i know is true, but because it's the interent, people will not believe you outta of their own denial because
their ego is too high to admit they may be wrong. Not really, because i knew it upset you, otherwise you wouldn't of made a direct comment to the spamming and then you realized
that i wasn't a troll and actually stopped the spamming, and then you complained about not having paragraphs and then wanting different colors in the text. Sorry, but that
sounds like the words of a nagger and someone who is senstive easily, but like i said, it's the interent, you can deny it but it's obvious that it upset you otherwise
you wouldn't of commented about it (sub context). I took the time to inform you of things you might not of known otherwise but instead of a thanks, I get told I’m 😡 which is kinda funny considering the last year.

I still think you’re a troll, but I try and give people the benefit of the doubt. I welcome people, tell them things they might not know or point them to someone who can help. Trolls I occupy, it’s like playing with a dog, only I get to do the biting.

I stopped the double posting before i got the strike, so no, it wasn't a strike that scared me to change, i had already done it and i stated earlier, the bans and strikes
don't phase me because if i get banned i'll just move on. See that's the issue, you go on about how i'm always about me and me and me, but you want things in a certain way
and if you don't get it, you lecture people so yes if i don't do what you like i.e make paragraphs and and change font colors, you call that disrespectful and rude. my opinion
of that is if i was disregarding what you are saying or insulting you personally, but then again, i am not as senstive to small things like yourself. 

More personal attacks, is that all you got. You need to have wit about it at least man. Asking someone to format their text isn’t rude, what planet are you from? 

How rude, i am always welcome, don't you tell me i am not welcome earthling. You’re not welcome, they’re my thanks to give, not yours to demand. Earthling, really.... I don’t think behaving like a crazy will help you at this point but have at it, if you want. 

guys will post on here "Oh oh goodie, that cheeky rude Thunder was banned, thanks mod so much for removing this bad bad person". It only proves that people can diss it out
but when someone has the courage to stand up for what they believe in, they suddenly back off and want higher power people to help them get rid of said people, reminds
me of F13, complaining to devs about making bad things go away. 

This is an interesting fantasy, are you sure you’re not a me, me, me type person because claiming we’ll all talk about you, is a bit egotistical. Hey you stopped breaking the rules, look at that no need to fear a ban and we can all play nice, now.

Someone as concerned with being allowed to express their opinions probably should tell other people they’re lecturing, that’s just a rude way to say you don’t want me to express my opinion. Maybe you should stop Lecturing people on the forums. 

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:02 PM, thrawn3054 said:

@Ahab You can go back and look at videos close to launch to see the stuns used to be much longer. I just don't remember for certain if it was because of a bug or not.

I can take your word for it... You always seemed to be very honest.
   It has not been reduced since I have been here at least... and as time progresses forward... the time I have been here will continue to outweigh the time before I was here (since the game was released at least... all of time is another matter). And if it was a bug that doubled the stun time (which it probably was... I could not understand the lunacy of it being twice as long as it is now)… then it stands that it was never reduced at all... as that would still be a bug fix.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:06 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

“When I was an alien, culture wasn’t an opinion” 

"Alien" is actually something you will always be when not on your own planet of origin... You cannot escape what you are... Or even while in an "alien" environment... such as the ocean... To a fish, we are still aliens.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:41 PM, Fair Play said:

The 90s were good times.

The 90's were indeed an awesome time to be alive... But the 80's were more fun and had better horror movies... The 70' were just weird... I remember "bell bottoms" and "disco"... it was not pleasant.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:39 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Where's the name? I don't see one.

I noticed that too.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:05 PM, Thunder said:

My stats weren't to prove that i'm the best player, i got called out for being a newbie

There is a reason you got called out as a newbie... and you were certainly talking like you are "the best player".

My gamertag
is different to my name on here

A few people use a different name on here than their gamer tag... I am not sure why they do this... But most people here are not afraid to post their gamer tag either... And the only way people would accuse you of lying is after they add said gamer tag and discover it is actually not you... not posting it along with the screenshot makes it look like you fear this would happen.

it's the interent, you make up your own mind,

Yes, it is the internet... which has made researching anything accurately much quicker than before there was an internet... I know this, because I actually researched many thing before there was an internet available to the public. Knowing how to research something accurately was always simple... I do not understand how people think it is so difficult... it never was... But now, we can do it quicker.
   Making up your own mind without doing accurate research is plain and simply "stupid".

GO BACK AND LOOK AT PREVIOUS POSTS BEFORE POSTING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY ANSWERED I.E MAKING AN ASSUMPTION THAT I THINK THE GAME
REVOLVES AROUND ME WHEN I STATED IT DOESN'T I'M SIMPLY VOCING MY OPINION. better?

I already read your shit before I made any kind of reply... using all caps just makes you look like an ass... it is enough to emphasize one or three words, and not make yourself look like an ass.
   I am not making assumptions... I am calling it like I see it... the truth hurts... doesn't it.
   And DO NOT make me explain the difference between a valid and invalid opinion... AGAIN.... Perhaps it is you who should read some of MY previous posts... as I have already done this courtesy for you.

You have more here that I will be back later to reply to... just because... I am not finished with MY OPINION.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Friday_Queen said:

....Or the counselor can fucking RUN instead of just standing there, but I suppose that requires effort. Plus, it would undermine the "This broken patch lets Jason grab-spam until he gets the kill!" claim some people love making.

If another counselor hits me and makes me drop you twice in a row, I won't grab you a 3rd time. instead, I'll just hack you to death :) Problem solved!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

...Or the counselor can fucking RUN instead of just standing there, but I suppose that requires effort

ORRRR I’d like to run while equipped but in order for that to happen, I’d like to have a second to pick up my weapon after being grabbed and rescued. Without having to go look at wasted empty cabins for weapons, that gives Jason more of an advantage to grab either me or my partner. I’d like to be prepared and able to run after rescue to hide away.

4 minutes ago, Friday_Queen said:

ORRRR I’d like to run while equipped but in order for that to happen, I’d like to have a second to pick up my weapon after being grabbed and rescued. Without having to go look at wasted empty cabins for weapons, that gives Jason more of an advantage to grab either me or my partner. I’d like to be prepared and able to run after rescue to hide away.

There are dozens of weapons around. Either go find another one, or risk getting grabbed again by trying to pick up the one you dropped. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

There are dozens of weapons around. Either go find another one, or risk getting grabbed again by trying to pick up the one you dropped. 

You could also be a skilled Jason and hack when needed as well as grab when the time is right instead of doing so many grabs. I can survive a hacking Jason but grabbing is almost impossible without a second delay between grabs and being able to build stamina, even with restful on, especially with a running Jason who run constantly and can’t gather enough stamina without having to swipe at Jason just for a stamina boost in hopes he doesn’t grab all the damn time

On 2/20/2019 at 2:45 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Because QP is full of potatoes?

All of a sudden, I have a craving for french fries. My treat everybody. 😎

On 2/20/2019 at 10:32 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Now that that’s out of the way, I got a couple of other things to say, I don’t know if you’re posting from a phone but the way your posts show up is incredibly annoying, the formatting is all over the place. Try to post in paragraphs, it makes it easier for people to quote the relevant sections of your post or reply ‘in post’ to you. Second if you are going to take Kodiak’s advice and ‘post in quote’ to people use a colour other posters don’t use, it makes it easier for those following the conversation. Dark Purple, Red and Blue are already in use, it’s considered polite to not use other posters colour as it can lead to confusion.

Who uses the blue font?

On 2/20/2019 at 5:03 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Adaptation has been a mainstay of Friday the 13th the game from the beginning.... more so for Jason gameplay than counselor gameplay.

This one sentence sums things up.

23 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I'll say this, i'm starting to like this new patch. I do feel it's easier in the role as Jason but, that might be because counselors aren't so willing to swing on Jason.  I still feel combat should have a place at the end for the last person alive. I feel some players like surving the night, that's no different than players who try an kill Jason. Escaping should be encouraged but a variety of ways to win is never a bad thing.  A Jason player shouldn't mind a little challenge at the end if a person is trying to survive.

It's good that you gave it a shot and found something you liked about it. There are people still surviving the night by the way.

We know that the patch isn't popular with everyone, but then again, this game hasn't reached its final outcome.

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

He was a very outspoken member. I miss his words as well.

@Ahab the 80s were an awesome time, I do agree. I love music from the 70s (but then again I love music from just about every era).

I'm gonna binge some 80s horror this weekend. Do you have any good suggestions?

@Friday_Queen a "skilled" Jason is subjective. Some prefer grabs, others prefer slashing, and there are those that know how to balance the two. A skilled Jason gets the job done their way by any means necessary.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

Who uses the blue font?

I think @thrawn3054 did, I maybe wrong about blue already being in use. I decide to err on the side of caution and include it. 

I never get why new people make it a big deal, it’s literally just to distinguish our posts because they’re so bloody long half the time, 😆. Hell I some times forget who I’m reading when I scroll down, if it’s red like a teachers then I know its yours.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I think @thrawn3054 did, I maybe wrong about blue already being in use. I decide to err on the side of caution and include it. 

I never get why new people make it a big deal, it’s literally just to distinguish our posts because they’re so bloody long half the time, 😆. Hell I some times forget who I’m reading when I scroll down, if it’s red like a teachers then I know its yours.

It is an awesome way to tell one another apart. I was told I could have been a teacher. 😎😎

• Like 1

@Ahab I only remember it because of watching old game play myself. And yes it was aweful. Of course this was back when Jason could block flares, walk through bear traps, and firecrackers by blocking. So there were some upsides.  Whether it was a bug is where it gets a little hazy for me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

All of a sudden, I have a craving for french fries. My treat everybody. 😎

I am going to hold you to that.....🍟 I will take a XL size fry with my Opinions/Facts and “Truth Hurts....” posts Thank you lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am going to hold you to that.....🍟 I will take a XL size fry with my Opinions/Facts and “Truth Hurts....” posts Thank you lol

I got you covered. 😎

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

....Or the counselor can fucking RUN instead of just standing there, but I suppose that requires effort. Plus, it would undermine the "This broken patch lets Jason grab-spam until he gets the kill!" claim some people love making.

If another counselor hits me and makes me drop you twice in a row, I won't grab you a 3rd time. instead, I'll just hack you to death :) Problem solved!

The counselor has no time to run once grabbed when this sequence starts. As the counselor hits the ground, you are initiating the grab again.  They don't have to try to pick up their weapon, in fact they have no time to even attempt it. 

And why not spam grab?  The person hitting the counselor off of you is gonna have their weapon break and you're gonna kill the person you're grabbing. 

18 hours ago, Thunder said:

@Somethin Cool Majority of games the players are like that in QP, but i've seen players play him who had more common sense than smart players. Again, done to the player's ability. Well i personally have better success with Eric than Deborah and they're the same pretty much, but then again this topic is down to a matter of opinion and how you play the game, but to say a character is useless is a stretch over the top. 

Whether you're going to kite or fight with Buggzy you're quickly going to figure out the biggest reason that he sucks. His luck is low. Horribly low. And stamina doesn't last forever so eventually you're going to have to attack Jason. And then your weapon breaks. Again. And again. And again until there's no more weapons close by. Now what? You could waste a perk slot on man at arm's that might get an extra hit but you wouldn't need to if you picked a better counselor. Sure Buggzy is strong, but Jason can practically sneeze his mask off so strength isn't necessary at all. Buggzy is also one of the worst at repair. Not saying it can't be done but it'd be a lot easier with a counselor that wasn't WORTHLESS.

18 hours ago, Thunder said:

So you didn't have a problem with the situation that people complained about, but you voiced your disapproval for how the game was played? You're saying you're a great Jason but wanted changes? Why make it easier if the problems weren't causing you trouble?

Because I like the thrill of hunting Jason. And it's too easy. I want it to be more of a challenge like it should be. It has nothing to do with my skills as Jason. Kind of like how you're complaining now because you seem to like the thrill of the  chase. And for the record this no stun during rage thing wasn't my idea. If they would have listened to me we'd both be happy. Jason would be harder to kill and still be stunable. Just not nearly as trollable. Unfortunately they're not going to change it back so we're both going to have to get used to it and accept the fact that most matches are going to go quicker now, one way or another. But I do agree they need to adjust rage mode a little bit to stop the grab spam bullshit...

By the way I never said I was a great Jason. I'm decent even with the horrible grab, loss of quick block, and meat shielding but never have and never will consider myself to be great...

9 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Whether you're going to kite or fight with Buggzy you're quickly going to figure out the biggest reason that he sucks. His luck is low. Horribly low. And stamina doesn't last forever so eventually you're going to have to attack Jason. And then your weapon breaks. Again. And again. And again until there's no more weapons close by. Now what? You could waste a perk slot on man at arm's that might get an extra hit but you wouldn't need to if you picked a better counselor. Sure Buggzy is strong, but Jason can practically sneeze his mask off so strength isn't necessary at all. Buggzy is also one of the worst at repair. Not saying it can't be done but it'd be a lot easier with a counselor that wasn't WORTHLESS.

Because I like the thrill of hunting Jason. And it's too easy. I want it to be more of a challenge like it should be. It has nothing to do with my skills as Jason. Kind of like how you're complaining now because you seem to like the thrill of the  chase. And for the record this no stun during rage thing wasn't my idea. If they would have listened to me we'd both be happy. Jason would be harder to kill and still be stunable. Just not nearly as trollable. Unfortunately they're not going to change it back so we're both going to have to get used to it and accept the fact that most matches are going to go quicker now, one way or another. But I do agree they need to adjust rage mode a little bit to stop the grab spam bullshit...

By the way I never said I was a great Jason. I'm decent even with the horrible grab, loss of quick block, and meat shielding but never have and never will consider myself to be great...

Buggzy is good with one thing and one thing only.

Being the sacrificial lamb to come back as Tommy.  You run thrasher.  You find an axe.  You hit Jason once or twice and Jason mask is off.  You stop hitting him.  You let him kill you.  If you've done this as fast as you're supposed to, you're the first person dead in the first 3 minutes of the match. 

I've honestly killed Jason at the 4 minute mark doing this.  

The bug with Jason not being able to kneel in Rage while in sweater stun made us come up with a strategy that killed him ASAP.  Buggzy being the sacrificial lamb and another counselor finding Jason traps to kill themselves. 

• Like 1

@HuDawg As long as you're not resorting to personal insults and what no then it's a healthy debate.

@Slasher_Clone 

I guess i got greedy, i am sorry.

It doesn't come from one's personal beliefs when it's obvious someone can't accept the truth i.e getting defensive and upset if you call them out on something i.e 
not being able to adapt how the game was and wanted it to be made easier for them.

I was healthy at the start but then obviously when people saw that my opninon was different to theirs and i was more direct than others, it was always going to cause
people being hostile. So if you're going to call me a hypocrite then you don't practice what you preach because you yourself have exposed yourself as a hypocrite for
lecturing me about being unhealthy but not others, two wrongs don't make a right even if their opinion is the same as yours.

It's cool, i understand, it hurt you to know that i was actually listening to the advice because you saw me as a mindless disrespectful troll and you couldn't say anything
because i did what was asked so you resorted to trolling, so in a way thanks for making me look like the better person in the situation, i'm only taking the piss back because
i need to have a bit of entertainment as well, soz not soz. No, i knew it would offend people because being direct about your opinion hurts peoples feelings, beating around
the bush is what most do, i just say what i am feeling, when i said that players weren't able to adapt to how the game was being played, of course that would make people
upset because it hits a nerve because someone called them out on what triggered them. I first saw the reviews on twitter and i had already had an account on here, i just never
used it much, and i saw a lot of people on twitter disagreeing with the new patch so i came on here to see what the opinion of it was here and i expected people to agree
with the patch but not as many as i had thought. Like i said, if you're direct and straight to the point and don't beat around the bush, people will get senstive. I can't
help it if people get upset over the truth of things and if i am speaking on behalf of my own personal feelings, then why is it that so many people have admitted that
they were sick of being a punching bag? And that they wanted change because to them that's not how the game should be.

Trust me, if i wanted to troll, i could make people more triggered then they already are, i think you need to learn the difference between a troll, and someone who is not
afraid to tell the truth and brutally honest about the situation. Most people call someone who tells them what they don't want to hear a troll because they don't want to hear
something that they don't want to belive so calling them a troll is a weak defensive reply indicating that their feelings are hurt, Soz not soz.

Don't try to play the victim, you were the one who started the insults by being a smart ass to me and trying to tell me what to do, again, when i call you out on it and
tell you that you are to senstive to things that don't go your way, you play the victim card, you might be able to fool some friends of yours on here, but it's not working
on me dude.

LOL, i put earthling in their because i knew you'd take that to heart, see, can't even have a joke with you. It's fine that you do it to me, but when i do it to you, you get
all senstive again. Lighten up plz.

Never said i wouldn't be banned, i purely said that i stopped the spam posting to make it easier for the mods, not for you or anyone else, but for the mods. The world doesn't
revolve around me and neither does this game (i have already stated this) but i like to back my own judgement and ability to not be soft and say it how it is, if you don't like that then
sorry, i'm not changing because you don't like it. I want you to express your opinion like everyone else, it's when people turn it into a series of upset posts that it becomes a
pathetic example of egos being hurt, never said you couldn't express your opinion. Your words, not mine.

@Ahab 

There are people way better than me, my point was that i was able to adapt to the chain stunning and all the other BS people complained about, just like other Jason's did and better
than me, it was just that you only ever here the negative review of salty Jason's who were being outplayed. 

I play on Xbox One in Australian lobbies, i don't know how many people on here play on console or pc plus given that i am assuming most of you guys are american, i highly
doubt that i have ever played with you guys, i've played with a few americans in the past but it was a private lobby. my gamertag is Sleazy Jonathan on XB1 (Name isn't to be
taken seriously, joke with friends). 

That's different logic, that's searching up facts on the internet, i meant that anyone can make things up on the interent, i could say that i've played the most time played on this
game and you'd either have to take my word for it or say i am lying, but even if you're telling the truth, people will claim you're lying so it's weather you choose to
believe someone or not, i don't tell lies because i don't have time for it so if people still think i am lying then fine i can't change their opninion so why bother wasting
my time when i know it's true. 

I had this feeling that the caps lock comment would make some upset, even though it was only meant to be highlited in caps because i was sick of having to repeat myself when i explained
that the game doesn't revolve around me and i am here to voice my opinion on the future of the game, yet users kept on claiming that i think the game revolves around what i want. How can
the truth hurt in this situation when you claimed you read what i posted but still made a accusation that i thought the game revolved around me when i said it didn't? i am literally
shaking my head with the stupidity of this. Yes, please come back, i need some entertainment on here seeing how it is always so serious. 

@Somethin Cool 

If you know where your surrondings are you can kite Jason for a long period of time as him, if you have the right perks on him to keep his endurance up, you can survive a long time
sure, you just keep walking around outside or running you'll lose stamina but there are plenty of weapons around the maps. Not all the time, i've been in games where it's taken
over 10h hits and mask still hadn't came off so it's not always as easy at it looks. So is Vanessa and Tiffany, with Tiffany being a 1, Tiffany has no major role besides grabbing a sweater
which any female can, and taking parts to objectives which can be done by Buggzy as well. 

My biggest issue is that because the games i play are QP, majority of them aren't team based, it's everyone for themselves, so i'd say 75% of the matches, you have to survive the night because
of so many issues people having the fuse on them and not reparing or the keys or they escape in the boat/car by themselves, survivng the night wasn't what i chose to do, but it was something that
had to be done a lot and the fact is now is that i will admit, unless it's a bad Jason, i'll die most of the time because i can't fight back and to me, that's no fun because i actually want a chance
to survive not just call it a GG because there's nothing i can do, and it's obviously been a bad reception because there's been a huge drop of players since the new update has come up, at least
as far as i can see from the looking posts and just how hard it is now to get into a game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

I guess i got greedy, i am sorry.

Dude it’s a joke... kinda like you, I’ve taken the liberty to cut out all the garbage in your reply and leave just what should be there. 

• Like 1