@Thunder, I wasn’t speaking for you, you seem confused. Here I’ll make it very simple for you...

If you can’t follow the rules we all follow, than you won’t be here long. 

Of course the way you’re arguing and dismissing the rules leads me to believe this may not be your first account here. Which means you know all about bans. 

• Like 1

Nice novel...

9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

it was all about escaping and not really fighting, now it's more running away because you can't do anything to defend yourself, i'm not scared of Jason i can still juke
him it's just that i can't stun him so i have to rely on juking him if i need to survive the night which isn't fair to us players who never intended to troll Jason

They're not changing it back so I'm not sure why everyone is still complaining about this. Apply some cream to take care of that butthurt, adapt, and overcome.

15 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Then by that logic, Buggzy is useless because his traits are manly down to 1: Fighting Jason and 2: Getting parts to objectives, his role is to protect other
counselors, so if Jason's role is to steamroll through Counselors than Buggzy is a wasted character.

The only thing Buggzy was ever good for was demasking Jason. He's always been a useless character because it's so easy to demask Jason...

18 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I remember the old grab being way more quicker and easier to me, that's why so many people complained about the new grab, because they felt to stiff. Again, the new grab
was made to require more skill, the old grab you were able to get away with missing but the new one is much harder to miss and then avoid being stunned. 

The old grab was better for a few reasons, most importantly meatshielding. Jason didn't become a pussy until they took that away...

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

we are now back to this....When Rage activates.....combat Jason = death....unless you have a pocket knife or use the combat that is available smarter.... 

Or  rage activates...combat Jason=dead Jason. Depends on your goals really...

52 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Thunder, I wasn’t speaking for you, you seem confused. Here I’ll make it very simple for you...

If you can’t follow the rules we all follow, than you won’t be here long. 

Of course the way you’re arguing and dismissing the rules leads me to believe this may not be your first account here. Which means you know all about bans. 

@Big Daddy J Wow, i've met people getting upset before but this one is right up there, it's funny how a few double posts can upset someone, relax dude. 

@Slasher_Clone Actually, this is my first account, i thought you would've figured that out seeing as how i had no idea that posting 1 response to every reply was "apparently" not tolerated on this forum, do you think if i was an experienced member, i would do that? FYI, i don't even know the rules of being banned, only the obvious one which is no harassment, so i don't care if you're a moderator or not, being disrespectful towards someone who is new to the forum and then throwing accusations around without proof shows you're not a good moderator if you are one. 

@Somethin Cool Thanks for taking the time to read it. I would use some of that cream but i'm afraid it was all used up from all the Jason's who complained about being a punching bag. Not true, he was good to protect counselors and to get parts to objectives and to yes, fight Jason, his only seen as useless if you can't play him or that's not your style of playing as a counselor,. No, he became more skill oriented  in that you actually had to time your grabs and not spam the button over and over doing flashy spin moves to grab someone behind you, it was only deemed bad because people were getting stunned easier when missing a grab. 

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

@Big Daddy J Wow, i've met people getting upset before but this one is right up there, it's funny how a few double posts can upset someone, relax dude. 

@Slasher_Clone Actually, this is my first account, i thought you would've figured that out seeing as how i had no idea that posting 1 response to every reply was "apparently" not tolerated on this forum, do you think if i was an experienced member, i would do that? FYI, i don't even know the rules of being banned, only the obvious one which is no harassment, so i don't care if you're a moderator or not, being disrespectful towards someone who is new to the forum and then throwing accusations around without proof shows you're not a good moderator if you are one. 

@Somethin Cool Thanks for taking the time to read it. I would use some of that cream but i'm afraid it was all used up from all the Jason's who complained about being a punching bag. Not true, he was good to protect counselors and to get parts to objectives and to yes, fight Jason, his only seen as useless if you can't play him or that's not your style of playing as a counselor,. No, he became more skill oriented  in that you actually had to time your grabs and not spam the button over and over doing flashy spin moves to grab someone behind you, it was only deemed bad because people were getting stunned easier when missing a grab. 

You've been told again and again not to double post, and you kept doing it, at one point 7 in a row. That's not ignorance to the rules, that is blatant disregard for them. You are not a victim. Follow the rules. It isn't that hard.

Oh, and I'm perfectly relaxed, thanks.

7 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I'm pretty sure our fellow camp counselor Slasher isn't a moderator but a passionate player just like you. However double posting is against the rules and not just in this forum by the way but in like all forums you'll ever register on and it will most likely get you banned if you don't follow the rules.

A tip that will help you a lot here is that if for any reason you forgot to add something to your post or forgot to reply to someone, there's an Edit option in your post, you can click that and add more text to your messages so you don't have to double or triple post.

I'm not accusing you or annoyed by you or anything, just telling you that some other people see double posting as spam and you're giving moderators more work since they'll have to edit your posts and merge them all into one.

14 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I know how to play Buggzy just fine, thanks. He is absolutely a worthless character. Always has been, always will be. You can protect other counselors with anyone. Vanessa and Tiffany have always been better suited for running parts and have an added bonus of being potential sweater girl. The only thing he has ever been good for is a one hit demask and hardly anyone uses him for that anyway. 

Spamming grab has always been a recipe for disaster, no matter which grab animation. The fact that Jason could deal with counselors in groups by blocking hits with the poor bastard that got grabbed is what made the old grab better. No one that was good with Jason complained about how Jason was weak until they took that away. 

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

Sorry if my "double" posting offends you but if people get replying to me then i'm going to reply back because i enjoy debates, is that such a bad thing? 

A lot of us enjoy a good debate, myself included. You seem to have an issue understanding the rules of posting. Let's simplify this for you.

What you are doing is this:

Your post, Poster X's post, Poster Y's post, Poster Z's post, Your reply to poster X, Your reply to poster Y, Your reply to poster Z

If you want to reply to multiple people at one time you should do it like so:

Your post, Poster X's post, Poster Y's post, Poster Z's post, Your replies to posters X/Y/Z (all in one post)

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

Entitled in terms of being around the game long enough to know how it's been and how it's evolve so yes i stand by what i say, if i was a newbie who knew nothing of what happened before and after each patch then yes saying i'm entitled would be pretty bad.

You should consider removing the word "entitled" from your vocabulary, if you want more people to hear and respect your opinions.

Sound's harsh but the weight loss point is exactly the same as the F13 point, the truth does hurt but it
needs to be said. And fyi, i never said overweight people are disgusting or anything just making a honest point about people giving up when something is too hard.

I do not recall anyone insinuating that you had a disgust of the overweight. I said your argument doesn't hold up, due to some factors associated with one being overweight that could be beyond one's control. Getting better at this game is a choice. That is something one can control.

I admire your passion in debating. Here are a few words of advice that could help your stay at camp be a bit more smooth.

1. Don't use the "me vs. the world" mindset when you reply to people. Reply one on one, and your words will get through better.

2. All of us here do not agree with each other all the time, but I'd like to think that most of us here have respect for one another and their opinions. We all have a shared passion for this game. We're all in this together.

3. When you make comparisons to this game, don't use examples that would potentially offend a group of people.

4. Think long and hard before you hit the "submit" button for each and every post that you write.

We all want what's best for this game: An ideal balance between Jason and the counselors who wandered into his camp for whatever reason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

You've been told again and again not to double post, and you kept doing it, at one point 7 in a row. That's not ignorance to the rules, that is blatant disregard for them. You are not a victim. Follow the rules. It isn't that hard.

Oh, and I'm perfectly relaxed, thanks.

@Big Daddy J If you weren't so angry and upset, you would see my last post i included all of the people i replied to, i'm a new member on here learning about the do's and don'ts, so again you're failing to see that i am learning not to spam posts. Calm down, relax and don't get so hot headed, it's not good for your health. 

@mike-hannigan That's why i asked if he was or not, and i've been on other forums where you were able to double post, as long as you didn't harass or abuse other members, maybe that forum is more easy going or this is one is a bit sensitive. That's why i am limiting it as best as i can as you can see by my last 2 posts. 

@Somethin Cool "Hardly anyone uses him for that anyway" Then why do i always see a lot of Buggzy in games then? Also, Not everyone who uses Vanessa and Tiffany go for the sweater. Buggzy is just as good as getting parts to the objectives as they are, it's only because they're female so the sweater thing is an advantage. The body blocking thing? No, they kept complaining not just because of that, but obviously the new grab and also they weren't good enough to adapt to how the trolls were playing, they just made it more skill based, those Jasons sound like the overwatch players who complained about hereos being too OP because they either died to them or couldn't kill them, same with F13, you can't counter something so you make excuses for your poor skill. Truth hurts and it's easy to blame something else. 

@Fair Play What do you think i am doing now? 

1: Right now it is me vs "the world" because i am responding to people with different opinions.

2: Have a look at how some people have responded to me, not in a positive way, so i think you should be telling them to be more respectful (i dont care, because people get upset over the internet doesn't faze me) not me. 

3: Like what exactly? Saying people are lazy? Or couldn't adapt, that's not offending if it's the truth, that would be like me saying "Well you guys were too F**king S**t to learn and play better". 

4: Always do, thanks for asking.

The reality is that whatever they choose to do will always please some and ruin it for others, you just have to hope that what they do impacts you in a positive way. Just because one person likes changes, doesn't mean others have to do and if they don't want to change the way they play, they don't have to play it, they can go to other games, which is what i have been doing.. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Thunder said:

@Big Daddy J If you weren't so angry and upset, you would see my last post i included all of the people i replied to, i'm a new member on here learning about the do's and don'ts, so again you're failing to see that i am learning not to spam posts. Calm down, relax and don't get so hot headed, it's not good for your health.

LOL. You keep saying I'm angry. I'm not. My health is great. Just follow the rules. Kay? Great, thanks.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Thunder said:

l "Hardly anyone uses him for that anyway" Then why do i always see a lot of Buggzy in games then?

Because QP is full of potatoes?

it's only because they're female so the sweater thing is an advantage. 

Exactly why all females are higher tier than males with similar skill sets

The body blocking thing? No, they kept complaining not just because of that, but obviously the new grab and also they weren't good enough to adapt to how the trolls were playing, they just made it more skill based

???

I didn't have any problem dealing with groups when meatshielding was a thing. Not even kill squads. I would grab a Tommy and choke him out right next to the sweater girl, or vise versa. And two asshole Chads stun locking Jason were no big deal because one of them would be shift grabbed and the other would get to watch him die while running away like the scared little bitch that he was...

you can't counter something so you make excuses for your poor skill.

Isn't that what you're doing right now? You sound like a troll that's sad because you and your buds can no longer tea bag Jason for half the match. If that's the case, I'm sorry but you didn't have skill anyway. You were just taking advantage of bad game mechanics introduced with the grab update...

Right, I've tidied this thread up and it will be reopened. The multi posts have been cleaned up.

New users: if some of our older members tell you that you're rule breaking, you should really go and read the rules properly. You don't want one of us to have to come and tell you instead.

Also quoting excessively long posts is also against the rules, there is literally a rule for it in the rules section. If you want to quote something big, then you either address the person's points in the actual quote itself with a different font colour to show your responses, or you cut the quote out or shorten it. If your posts contain too many words for us to merge, they will be deleted. Multi posts won't stay simply because they're too big to merge.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Your information is incorrect: 

Not sure what information I said was incorrect. 

11 hours ago, Thunder said:

so i don't care if you're a moderator or not, being disrespectful towards someone who is new to the forum and then throwing accusations around without proof shows you're not a good moderator if you are one

I’m not a Mod, and I wasn’t disrespectful with my first post. I went back and looked just to make sure. Before this quote below was posted, I’d already posted about double posting, 3 times in this thread. I’d explained how to collect quotes to another new poster on a page you responded on. It seems to me, like I’ve been pretty patient and polite.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:42 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I’d appreciate if you’d knock off the double posts, wait to reply or edit your existing post. 

Edit - not mad at you, just sick of repeating myself about the double posts. The Mods merge them and you’re making work for guys who volunteered to do it out of love of the game.

I don’t think this post sounds particularly disrespectful when asking you not to double post. You’re behaviour on the other hand is incredibly disrespectful to our Mods, “you don’t care” you said it yourself in the top quote. 

I try to respect other Campers, when I noticed your argument I stayed out of it because other members were already making all the valid points and I didn’t want you to feel ganged up on. You very much remind me of a guest in camp who was recently banned, he also ignored the rules and acted in an entitled manner. Your entitled attitude is the root of your problem, maybe take Fairplays advice and exorcise that word from your vocabulary. 

Now that that’s out of the way, I got a couple of other things to say, I don’t know if you’re posting from a phone but the way your posts show up is incredibly annoying, the formatting is all over the place. Try to post in paragraphs, it makes it easier for people to quote the relevant sections of your post or reply ‘in post’ to you. Second if you are going to take Kodiak’s advice and ‘post in quote’ to people use a colour other posters don’t use, it makes it easier for those following the conversation. Dark Purple, Red and Blue are already in use, it’s considered polite to not use other posters colour as it can lead to confusion. 

I don’t think I’ve been rude up until this point, and I don’t think you know how lucky you’ve been up till now. Any new member protection you’ve enjoyed up till this point is gone, at least as far as I’m concerned. 

Going to hit that last point in your quote, the throwing accusations line. As I’m not a mod, I don’t have access to the forums like they do and can’t check things to see if someone is circumventing a ban. I can point it out to them, so they can check though, don’t take it personally. You’d have ground to stand on if I’d said ‘hey, DynamicSkills7 didn’t you get banned’, instead of saying you remind me of someone. So not an accusation, just a comment with a deeper purpose.

If you are genuinely a new person in camp, maybe slow your role for a few days and figure out the rules. If you continue to alienate yourself from the other campers you won’t enjoy being here... and we all want camp to be a nice place. 

10 hours ago, Thunder said:

Just because one person likes changes, doesn't mean others have to do and if they don't want to change the way they play, they don't have to play it, they can go to other games, which is what i have been doing.. 

I stopped playing this game back in Nov..   Was toooooo boring as counselor.

While this update didn't really change much.  It did makee Jason a real threat post rage... 

17 hours ago, Thunder said:

they weren't good enough to adapt to how the trolls were playing, they just made it more skill based, those Jasons sound like the overwatch players who complained about hereos being too OP because they either died to them or couldn't kill them, same with F13, you can't counter something so you make excuses for your poor skill. Truth hurts.

You keep saying players were too lazy/or not good enough to adapt to the gameplay when that is untrue.....

In the First year of the games release and Jason was constantly Nerfed to Make counselors gameplay easier, do you think the players who complained about OP Jason should have adapted instead of changing his gameplay ????? To bad that didn’t happen huh ? Jason gameplay was changed hence having to adapt.

In the second year of the games release more nerfs where introduced the Grab shortened and radius changed not once but twice.... counselors gameplay fixes to address troll behavior also came with buffs that made the game even easier....no more meat shielding made combat more heavily in favor to counselors gameplay.....epic and legendary perks introduced making demasking and getting the kill done even easier....  all things to adapt to for Jason...at what point was all this balanced? .....maybe with the slight speed boost and two extra knives.....Nope not then either.

Here is some truth for you.....all these buffs/ changes amounted to Jason looking like a fool no matter the options Jason has to combat it.

Standing there holding block unable to release it because players are ganged up behind you waiting to stun you to the ground....is not a fun mechanic...playing bait and switch with counselors is also not a fun mechanic...the games combat is simplistic because it was meant to be a last resort option not a full on fighting game..... the truth is this was a gameplay mechanic that evolved into something that never should have been in the game as something to adapt to in the first place.

Like what exactly? Saying people are lazy? Or couldn't adapt, that's not offending if it's the truth, that would be like me saying "Well you guys were too F**king S**t to learn and play better". 

Your opinion of the Truth is wrong Adaptation has been a mainstay of Friday the 13th the game from the beginning.... more so for Jason gameplay than counselor gameplay.....so sorry you’re  wrong and the “truth” you keep preaching about is false and invalid....

mechanics that gradually made Jason easier to be made a fool of is not a gameplay mechanic that needs to be learned how to adapt to....

it just shouldn’t be there in the first place....which it wasn’t at launch and now We are almost back to that with the new buffs to Jason and Rage mode.

• Like 2

I'll say this, i'm starting to like this new patch. I do feel it's easier in the role as Jason but, that might be because counselors aren't so willing to swing on Jason.  I still feel combat should have a place at the end for the last person alive. I feel some players like surving the night, that's no different than players who try an kill Jason. Escaping should be encouraged but a variety of ways to win is never a bad thing.  A Jason player shouldn't mind a little challenge at the end if a person is trying to survive.

• Like 2

Bottom line is, just give a second delay between grabs. I don’t care if he can’t be stunned or even killed! I just don’t like grabbers continuously grabbing not giving time enough to grab my weapon and get away. That’s my main concern. If I knock someone loose, give time for them to get their weapon and run away. I’m not asking for a long period of stun time, but enough to gather the weapons and get the heck outta dodge. I’m used to his rage now and of course I prefer hacking over grabbing cuz I’ve handled it perfect so many times and know how to defend myself BUT the quick grabs is just annoying is all. Just a suggestion and wasn’t meaning to start a war. Thanks for everyone’s input and opinions. 😁😁

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Friday_Queen said:

Bottom line is, just give a second delay between grabs. I don’t care if he can’t be stunned or even killed! I just don’t like grabbers continuously grabbing not giving time enough to grab my weapon and get away. That’s my main concern. If I knock someone loose, give time for them to get their weapon and run away. I’m not asking for a long period of stun time, but enough to gather the weapons and get the heck outta dodge. I’m used to his rage now and of course I prefer hacking over grabbing cuz I’ve handled it perfect so many times and know how to defend myself BUT the quick grabs is just annoying is all. Just a suggestion and wasn’t meaning to start a war. Thanks for everyone’s input and opinions. 😁😁

If they put a delay in Jasons would just turn into rage slashers. Not that they aren't already but I don't think this would help.

5 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

If they put a delay in Jasons would just turn into rage slashers. Not that they aren't already but I don't think this would help.

A delay long enough to pick up a weapon... definitely.        A delay or stumble long enough to bolt, maybe it’s not so bad an idea. 😉

26 minutes ago, Friday_Queen said:

Just a suggestion and wasn’t meaning to start a war.

Oh, you didn’t start it, it just happened here by chance, could have happened in any thread really. You’ll get used to it, or participate in the next one.