@SteadyGosling Jason is supposed to be advantaged in regards to strength against snowflake teenagers. He has lived in the woods most of his life and has probably had to kill all manner of predatory wildlife, whereas the hardest thing the teens have had to do is scoop ice cream to their shit heel friends on summer break. Upon re-reading your post, I see what you mean and how it can be frustrating with the loopage. It helps to be in or near a group so they might take the heat off you.

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Personally I think it should be you just can't knock a counselor out of a grab when Jason is in rage unless it's a shotgun.  I think firecrackers not doing anything at all is kind of a misstep by the devs, as it should give Jason pause for a moment.  If he's shrugging off meaningless pipe shots to his back, why would he drop someone? 

Definitely a interesting way of looking at it.....makes sense if they are hitting Jason in the face that it wouldn’t stun him now that he is in rage...but can you imagine the complaining that would go on if you couldn’t knock someone out of his grasp....

I expect the developers will add a two-three second delay to Jason after him  dropping a counselor...before they would making it impossible to get out of his grab in rage......I do like your idea better as a delay will just add to the possibility of group grab Trolling and make Jason slash more.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Definitely a interesting way of looking at it.....makes sense if they are hitting Jason in the face that it wouldn’t stun him now that he is in rage...but can you imagine the complaining that would go on if you couldn’t knock someone out of his grasp....

I expect the developers will add a two-three second delay to Jason after him  dropping a counselor...before they would making it impossible to get out of his grab in rage......I do like your idea better as a delay will just add to the possibility of group grab Trolling and make Jason slash more.

Something needs to be done with the grab/drop/grab/drop/grab/drop/grab/weapon broke/dead sequence.  

It's just as ridiculous as the old pinata party shit that happened. 

I don't see them getting rid of the no stun rage mechanic, so they should just get rid of being able to knock a counselor out of a grab in rage mechanic. 

6 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Something needs to be done with the grab/drop/grab/drop/grab/drop/grab/weapon broke/dead sequence.  

I don't see them getting rid of the no stun rage mechanic, so they should just get rid of being able to knock a counselor out of a grab in rage mechanic. 

What about if they add the flares and firecrackers as items that can stun Jason in rage and the shotgun / sweater and flares/ firecrackers are the only items to stun and knock players out of his grasp?

this would then give you more time to escape his grasp and still give an options to get people out of his grasp.

I propose that the machete and axe are also capable of stunning an enraged Jason, albeit for a shorter duration and no knockdown.

@Ahab not even for a 25% chance? How about if rage became a player activated ability?

Edited by F134Ever86

3 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

I propose that the machete and axe are also capable of stunning an enraged Jason, albeit for a shorter duration and no knockdown.

It’s not a terrible idea...I would even add a lower durability to the weapons as well.

6 hours ago, Thunder said:

My intention on here was to have general debates among other forum users,

Then you are going about it in the wrong way. Presenting misinformation and dismissing FACTS is not having a discussion. It is, in FACT... the behavior of a... Troll.

like i said, on twitter i saw a lot of people disagreeing with the new patch,

And a great many of these people where complaining before the patch even dropped... making their points completely irrelevant and revealing them to be... TROLLS. Before ANYONE can have a valid opinion on this patch, or any other for that matter... they have to try it first. Anyone who complained about the patch before it dropped… should have absolutely no attention paid to ANY of their complaints.... Also... what their complaints actually were revealed them to be the trolls responsible for the issue the patch was trying to solve... Good riddance to the lot of them.

i voiced my opinion like everyone else

Making up a bunch of bullshit is NOT voicing your opinion, and neither is denying the facts in front of your face.

the only issue is that majority of people don't like to hear brutal truth,

This... is the ONLY accurate thing you have yet to state on these forums... The problem with this is the FACT, that you are the one in this entire discussion that does not like to hear the truth. I am pretty brutal with the truth... as ANYONE that actually knows me will tell you.

you of all people should know how repetitve the game gets

If this is how you feel... then leave. You WILL NOT be missed... and neither will ANY other troll that decides not to play this game any more.

experience is a valid reason to voice facts based on what you have experienced.

You should really take your own advice here... Your experience is minimal when compared to EVERYONE else here that you are saying cannot face the truth.

Again, your opinion is different so naturally you are going to throw out anything i say, that's how it works.

Actually, my opinion is based on an incredible amount of reading on these forums... knowing who to ask questions to learn the facts about what I did not already know and actually asking them... and an incredible amount of time put into the game itself... along with the experiences of those who play with me... who I know are not full of shit... Pattern recognition skills far above the norm... The ability to corelate acquired knowledge into a cohesive format... together with a life long desire to increase my knowledge on a great many subjects of interest... I could go on... but explaining this to a troll is pretty useless.
    Your opinions are only based in bullshit with zero research done... So please... tell me again how it is going to work... I need a good laugh about now.

it's not about how scary you are it's about getting the kill. 

You are correct... how scary I am has nothing to do with it... but I have been told by a great many people who have actually met me... their first impression of me was... "Now there is a guy I do not want to meet in a dark alley." But I was never good with first impressions.

It's equal playing ground,

Here you are wrong again... it never was equal playing ground... nor was it ever supposed to be. If you do not understand what the word "asymmetrical" means... you can go and look it up... you might learn something. The counselors are the ones that had it easy for too long.... not Jason. You would know this if you have been playing as long as you say you have.... but admitting it requires something the rest of us refer to as "honesty".

Running away isn't a coward move, it's a smart move

If you can actually write this down, then why can you not accept it. This is the smartest thing a counselor can do in this game when they see Jason... whether it was before the patch, or after.

They outplayed you,

No, they did not... this is what you need to get through your head.
   I could bully an experienced Jason within an hour of owning this game... by myself. In fact... a small child could do it. Pounding your chest and thinking you are better than someone else because you can actually accomplish something that a small child can do is not something you would want to put on a resume... nor does it make you look skilled in ANY way. Try getting good at something that is actually difficult... like fighting off the battle Chads without a working knowledge of the game mechanics... Then, you might have something to be proud of.
   Telling people here they were outplayed? You are a special kind of TROLL. Literally no one with a brain that has a working knowledge of this game is going to take you seriously talking like that... The more you say... the more you prove that you are a troll.

7 hours ago, Thunder said:

you can't blame the game's mechanics for new players getting outplayed by experienced players,

No one but you is blaming the game mechanics for this... well... you and a few other obvious trolls that is. Have you even read any of the other posts explaining this shit to you?... I suggest you get a working knowledge of the language we agreed upon when this conversation began before you continue typing in your next word.

Jason was never a monster in all the movies, he was bullied, more so Part 2 and even Part 3 and 4 he was bullied to an extent,

I cannot speak to anyone else's knowledge of the movies... But as for me... I can, without watching or listening to them again... or even looking at a single screenshot... recite EVERY line from EVERY movie and describe the action from start to end of the series as if reading it from a book... I have a very good memory.
   Your statements here sound like you are talking about a comedy based on this franchise... not the movies themselves.
   Jason was NEVER bullied in the movies... it just did not happen. EVER... and if it did, this entire franchise would have been a complete joke from that point on and there would never have been a game made out of it in the first place... let alone a sequel to a movie that this "happened" in. Your lack of knowledge has finally astounded me... Congratulations, your Darwin award will be sent by mail.

so don't get the actual facts messed up in your fantasy world you live in.

I live in the real world... and the color of the sky here is blue... on a cloudless day at least.... I will direct this ignorant comment right back at the one person here that deserves it... YOU.

don't expect the game to last because it's on the decline even more now

Trolls are becoming rarer... new people are coming into the game... people that left the game due to frustration with ignorant trolls are coming back to the game... You keep on living in that special place you call home though.

Used to be able to get full lobbies in QP, it's been a week and haven't even been able to get into 1.

Perhaps... just perhaps... if you did not act like an ignorant troll... more people would want to play the game with you. I have ZERO problems finding full lobbies... why is this you ask?... I can truthfully say that I am not an ignorant troll.

i don't have as much time as you guys do, but i will get back  to my adoring fans. 

Some of us have more time than others... But if you think you have any fans here.... then you have proven one thing... It is most definitely you that lives in a fantasy world.

If I actually found stupidity to be funny... your post may have actually made me laugh.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ahab said:

@HaHaTrumpWon The first laugh of the day... thank you. That is going to be hard to top. Simply awesome.

Glad you guys liked it, but some of the... ahem... "replies"... in this thread are more laughable than anything I could ever make no matter how good a day I'm having.

• Like 3

On 2/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, Thunder said:

@HuDawg As long as you're not resorting to personal insults and what no then it's a healthy debate.

@Slasher_Clone 

I guess i got greedy, i am sorry. You think you’re being witty by responding to the cookie line every time but still haven’t figured it out. 

It doesn't come from one's personal beliefs when it's obvious someone can't accept the truth i.e getting defensive and upset if you call them out on something i.e 
not being able to adapt how the game was and wanted it to be made easier for them.

Isn’t this exactly what you’re begging the devs for? You’re not able to adapt and want it made easier for you, lol.

I was healthy at the start but then obviously when people saw that my opninon was different to theirs and i was more direct than others, it was always going to cause
people being hostile.

Well the reason you’re not feeling so healthy is the cookies special ingredient. I’ve been dropping hints, and being very clear when you’re not on the right track but you still haven’t got the joke yet. 

So if you're going to call me a hypocrite then you don't practice what you preach because you yourself have exposed yourself as a hypocrite for
lecturing me about being unhealthy but not others, two wrongs don't make a right even if their opinion is the same as yours.

I do practice what I preach though, I told you I see doing this as a ‘joyful’ job. If you mean the casually tossed insults, well that’s just part of the game. The rest of this about two wrongs, doesn’t make any sense - why would I tell other members of camp how to argue or deal with trolls, if I did, then I’d be a hypocrite. They have as much right to speak their minds as you or I.

It's cool, i understand, it hurt you to know that i was actually listening to the advice because you saw me as

These are your words - a mindless disrespectful troll - not mine, for the record what I think of you is much worst, I’m disappointed in you. 

and you couldn't say anything

I don’t seem to be struck dumb, dumb means mute.

because i did what was asked so you resorted to trolling, so in a way thanks for making me look like the better person in the situation,

Your formatting is still atrocious. By doing this weird spacing, I assume to try and annoy me, your actually annoying anyone who could be your ally, I’m sure most people aren’t even reading your whole posts at this point. Keep making this easy buddy.

i'm only taking the piss back Sure you are but I don’t need to hear how you spend your you time. (S)

because
i need to have a bit of entertainment as well, soz not soz. No, i knew it would offend people because being direct about your opinion hurts peoples feelings, beating around
the bush is what most do, i just say what i am feeling, when i said that players weren't able to adapt to how the game was being played, of course that would make people
upset because it hits a nerve because someone called them out on what triggered them. I first saw the reviews on twitter and i had already had an account on here, i just never
used it much, and i saw a lot of people on twitter disagreeing with the new patch so i came on here to see what the opinion of it was here and i expected people to agree
with the patch but not as many as i had thought. Like i said, if you're direct and straight to the point and don't beat around the bush, people will get senstive.

Most of this is repeated from an earlier post of yours, stop repeating it, I heard you the first time. I think you’re projecting your own sensitivity on to others.

I can't
help it if people get upset over the truth of things and if i am speaking on behalf of my own personal feelings, then why is it that so many people have admitted that
they were sick of being a punching bag?

When did this happen, who are the people who are punching bags? I’ve only heard you talk this way, sounds like you want a punching bag. I think you’ll need to go find a new game, no more of that here.

And that they wanted change because to them that's not how the game should be.

No this is how the Pubs wanted the game to be.

Trust me, if i wanted to troll, i could make people more triggered then they already are, i think you need to learn the difference between a troll, and someone who is not
afraid to tell the truth and brutally honest about the situation.

Um, we already think you’re trolling so if you can secretly do better you probably should this isn’t looking good for you. 

I can tell the difference you’re not honest and your truth is one dimensional. As for identifying the brutally honest, that’s why me and the Captain are friends, I think he represents those qualities. You don’t, not even a little.

Most people call someone who tells them what they don't want to hear a troll because they don't want to hear
something that they don't want to belive so calling them a troll is a weak defensive reply indicating that their feelings are hurt, Soz not soz.

Your run on sentences are the only thing that hurts, my poor dyslexia is having a fit. (S)

Don't try to play the victim, you were the one who started the insults by being a smart ass to me and trying to tell me what to do, again, when i call you out on it and
tell you that you are to senstive to things that don't go your way, you play the victim card, you might be able to fool some friends of yours on here, but it's not working
on me dude.

I don’t think anyone thinks I’ve ever played the victim, I think they can identify sarcasm though. 

LOL, i put earthling in their because i knew you'd take that to heart, see, can't even have a joke with you. It's fine that you do it to me, but when i do it to you, you get
all senstive again. Lighten up plz.

You still haven’t gotten my first joke, I’m starting to think you missed it. 

Never said i wouldn't be banned, i purely said that i stopped the spam posting to make it easier for the mods, not for you or anyone else, but for the mods.

You don’t know how to brown nose, I’m genuinely shocked. I figured you’d be a master.

The world doesn't
revolve around me and neither does this game (i have already stated this) but i like to back my own judgement and ability to not be soft and say it how it is, if you don't like that then
sorry, i'm not changing because you don't like it. I want you to express your opinion like everyone else, it's when people turn it into a series of upset posts that it becomes a
pathetic example of egos being hurt, never said you couldn't express your opinion. Your words, not mine.

Is your ego hurt, I had no idea you felt like your side of this exchange had become a series of upset posts, pathetic does describe them though. 

Anything else that has no barring on reality you want to get off your chest. Try a diary.

Look a second one, it’s my lucky day.

23 hours ago, Thunder said:

@Slasher_Clone And just like that, you have given me the W because you resorted to name calling and insults, i don't need to say more on that subject, but thank you for proving me right ( -

Gave you the W, is that code for water sports. Taking the piss, you’re so fond of. Wait, do you mean the win?.... What did you win exactly, the debate about wether you’re here to troll, (confirmed) or maybe some private bet with yourself? Because you certainly haven’t either shut me up or beat me in any sort of debate, that would require you to convince others you’re right. You don’t seem to be doing so well at that. 

Sorry i was so late to reply, but as much as i'd love to stay on here and chat with you upbeat individuals, i don't have as much time as you guys do, but i will get back 
to my adoring fans. 

Not sorry, I was late to reply (I have a life), well not sorry to you, to the community I apologize.

You made a point about someone liking your posts, I’d liked to correct you in an error you’ve made. They didn’t like your posts because of the content, just that you were fighting with me. You see they’re being a passive aggressive ‘bitch’, and they think I don’t know it’s them. 

I was going to take a shot at your name but have come to the conclusion that it fits you. 

PS. Of course I could be lying and if you were a deep thinker, you’d wonder if I gave those likes to you to keep this going. 😝

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, SirMang said:

Slash... Do not grab when even one other counselor is nearby, even if the only one armed was the one you grabbed. More often than not... the unarmed counselor will pick up that weapon and force you to drop their team mate.
   I do not like slashing everyone to death either... but this just simply is what it is. The "grab / drop / grab / drop" loop will continue if you do not slash them down. But it cannot even be started if you do not grab and just slash them... People that want to cry about getting slashed... too bad... If they want to participate in melee combat, then they shall have their melee combat. When there is only one left... you can still get a grab kill... or play with your victim and heard them towards one of those wonderful environment kills.

It is a tad ridiculous... but also incredibly easy to avoid... As I said above... slash them until only one remains, problem solved.

don't see them getting rid of the no stun rage mechanic, so they should just get rid of being able to knock a counselor out of a grab in rage mechanic. 

I am hopeful that they NEVER get rid of the rage buff, or we WILL have a return to piñata parties.
   Not being able to knock a counselor free of the dreaded grip is WAY too much of a buff for Jason though... and this is coming from a player who loves to play Jason... perhaps even more than I like to play counselors... but I do have nights that I leave my Jason preference OFF to give other players a chance whether they want it or not... and so I can sneak out for the occasional smoke... I get a bit snippy when the nicotine fits take hold.
   Non of us have any right to cry about dying as a counselor... it is a big part of this game and will happen to everyone fairly often... But both sides need a chance... and both sides need to work for it... Just considering the "both sides need a chance" part... not being able to free a team mate from the grip is just too much.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

What about if they add the flares and firecrackers as items that can stun Jason in rage and the shotgun / sweater and flares/ firecrackers are the only items to stun and knock players out of his grasp?

I did see a suggestion that firecrackers could force Jason to drop someone in his grip after he is in rage... I kind of like that one... But I never understood why firecrackers could stun him in the first place.... When this happens, all that goes through my mind is Jason's voice saying... "Ah! They are so shiny and loud! I must stand back and cover my eyes for a moment or three!"
   The flare gun I also find ridiculous for it to be causing a stun in the first place... unless it is a head shot and somehow gets stuck in his eye, it would simply bounce harmlessly off of him. I am not sure why this should have ever caused a stun.
   Counselors already have a chance to escape Jason when knocked free of his grip with any given weapon... if they put some distance between themselves and Jason... which is what pretty much everyone would be doing in real life... running away from the axe wielding maniac. Most people that say they would stand and fight are either full of shit, or too stupid to live.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Let us not give the trolls their toys back... EVER. It is just a bad idea at this point.

@HaHaTrumpWon The "ahem" replies... are indeed laughable as well... but the rant video... was priceless.

4 hours ago, Ahab said:

I did see a suggestion that firecrackers could force Jason to drop someone in his grip after he is in rage... I kind of like that one... But I never understood why firecrackers could stun him in the first place.... When this happens, all that goes through my mind is Jason's voice saying... "Ah! They are so shiny and loud! I must stand back and cover my eyes for a moment or three!"

The flare gun I also find ridiculous for it to be causing a stun in the first place... unless it is a head shot and somehow gets stuck in his eye, it would simply bounce harmlessly off of him. I am not sure why this should have ever caused a stun.

I am pretty sure that is what is going on in Jasons head when the fire crackers are going off.... lol...

but I do get your point that it doesn’t exactly make sense that they stun him... I just chalk it up to him being confused by it not actually hurt....I think maybe they should have introducing or should introduce a harsher blur to the screen when the firecrackers are used like when Jason uses his abilities on the counselors screen instead of an actual stun.... he would just have a harder time tracking counselors instead of stopping in his tracks...what do you think?

I am sure the reason the flare gun was introduced as a stunning weapon was for players who didn’t want to get close to Jason or engage him in melee combat especially since shot guns are so limited....

personally I don’t mind because they are a limited resources at this point, and during Rage it would give counselors one more item to give them time to juke or repair that one more thing needed to escape.

and I do agree any body shots with the flare in rage make more sense just marking him on the map and only head shots would/ should stun.... 

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, F134Ever86 said:

not even for a 25% chance? How about if rage became a player activated ability?

A few have suggested that ONLY Tommy should be able to stun after rage... This I consider giving the trolls back their toys as well... after all, one player can still use Jason as a piñata, and some can do it very easily by themselves. Pinata parties should remain a thing of the past... at the very least, after rage begins... And it is still a piñata party with only Tommy being able to stun Jason when three more counselors are standing around Jason dancing and tea bagging the big guy.
   But, with severe limitations on his ability to stun after rage... such as the bat's chance to stun being lowered to a MAXIMIMUM of 25%... and ALL other weapons having similar limitations, I would not be completely against it... but the player should not be "sure" of the weapon stunning at this point in ANY way.
   But it is not necessary at all.... Players are escaping in droves... Jason players are consistently getting lower kill counts than before the patch... and Jason can still easily be killed... Just these three points alone, which are all true... make it an unnecessary buff.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I just chalk it up to him being confused by it not actually hurt.

This kind of does make sense... but a relentless killer being confused would not necessarily stop to figure out what's what when his prey is bravely running away... or even coming at him with a weapon... or would he?... It is a possibility I suppose. 

I think maybe they should have introducing or should introduce a harsher blur to the screen when the firecrackers are used like when Jason uses his abilities on the counselors screen instead of an actual stun.... he would would just have a harder time tracking a counselors instead of stopping in his tracks...what do you think?

Now this... is a very good idea. It makes WAY more sense than the firecrackers stunning him, to me at least. But screwing up his sense for a short time... and even his normal "vision" for a short time... Perhaps even taking the sound pings away from him for a short time... A complete replacement for firecracker stuns?... or perhaps just for after rage hits?
   Either way this would be a huge help for players that run sense avoidance perks too... without buffing the perks!

I am sure the reason the flare gun was introduced as a stunning weapon was for players who didn’t want to get close to Jason or engage him in melee combat especially since shot guns are so limited....

It makes sense, but I do not feel it was ever necessary... Just marking Jason on the mini map is very helpful for the entire team... or at least those players that are paying attention to it... it also marks him on your big map... I use this to know when he morphs for boat (or car) starts... I am not always correct, but it helps... a lot. It is fairly obvious that it is a morph when he is on the mini map and then suddenly appears somewhere else on the mini map.
   The animation for dropping the flare gun is too long if it could not stun at all anymore though... unless you use it the old fashioned way and just shoot it into the air when he is not in sight... just to see if he is in Stalk nearby... You never had to hit him to mark him on the map... he just needs to be nearby. If you miss him, which does happen sometimes... he is still marked... And I saw one of the devs mention this feature in a video before... so I tried it, and it does still work.

I do not mind that the flare gun stuns... it has worked that way since I bought the game at least.
   I just do not think they should screw with the rage buff... it is working fine... and it is far from too much.
   If it were too much... no one would be escaping or killing Jason... or both would be far rarer than they are... But all I see is lower kill counts for Jason... and I am talking about awesome Jason players... I am seeing more escapes than before the patch... and Jasons are still falling to the hunters... And I have played far more hours since the patch than I care to admit to.

I think it was two nights ago... but a certain "very polite" friend of mine… convinced me to help him kill a Part 6... Easiest kill I EVER participated in... and this Jason player was far from a noob... I do not participate in the Jason kill very often, except when others ask for help... politely. I do not take orders well, but I feel compelled to help people when they ask for help... and I needed to prove to myself once more how easy it is to pull off, so I helped him out.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Of course I could be lying and if you were a deep thinker, you’d wonder if I gave those likes to you to keep this going.

IF he was a deep thinker? As I have read his posts... and his replies to other... and other's replies to his posts (and so on)... I am not convinced that he actually knows how to think at all. I may just require some proof for that one.
   I will only ever give a like to a post I actually like... or a laughter emoji thingy to something funny... but no troll will ever get either from me... They will keep it going on their own anyway, whether you or me... or anyone else bother to reply to them.
   Oh... and VERY well said... as always.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

IF he was a deep thinker? As I have read his posts... and his replies to other... and other's replies to his posts (and so on)... I am not convinced that he actually knows how to think at all. I may just require some proof for that one.
   I will only ever give a like to a post I actually like... or a laughter emoji thingy to something funny... but no troll will ever get either from me... They will keep it going on their own anyway, whether you or me... or anyone else bother to reply to them.
   Oh... and VERY well said... as always.

Can you blame me for messing with him.

You and me both will require proof of that, lol.

An admiral thing to do, I did give a troll a like once while trying to train him like Pavlov’s dog but got scolded.

Not that I didn’t deserve it, the Mod was right I was being a dick.

I appreciate the compliment, running on very little sleep and it wasn’t as funny as I would have liked. 

Don’t mind the strange format, I’m still playing my secondary game as a Thunder is all noise.

Eventually he’ll realize the joke, then he’s going to cry to a mod that I threatened him, lol.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Now this... is a very good idea. It makes WAY more sense than the firecrackers stunning him, to me at least. But screwing up his sense for a short time... and even his normal "vision" for a short time... Perhaps even taking the sound pings away from him for a short time... A complete replacement for firecracker stuns?... or perhaps just for after rage hits?
   Either way this would be a huge help for players that run sense avoidance perks too... without buffing the perks

Thanks !! Glad you like it I haven’t heard of this being suggested before, but it is possible I misssd it somewhere, great addition to the way Firecrackers could affect his sense and vision!

I agree with all your points on marking Jason with the flare gun and how useful it is....I am also in the camp if I am going to mark him I am going to get a hit with it to slow him down also.

I do not mind that the flare gun stuns... it has worked that way since I bought the game at least.
   I just do not think they should screw with the rage buff... it is working fine... and it is far from too much.
   If it were too much... no one would be escaping or killing Jason... or both would be far rarer than they are... But all I see is lower kill counts for Jason... and I am talking about awesome Jason players... I am seeing more escapes than before the patch... and Jasons are still falling to the hunters... And I have played far more hours since the patch than I care to admit to..

I 100% agree with this statement too The new patch has made counselors and Jason up their game on both sides! 

Escapes and Jason kills are happening very early in matches now and Jasons are definitely needing to bring it with objectives protection!

I am definitely curious to see what the developers have in mind with the next patch to keep Jason Op and continue to ideally balance the gameplay.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

but I do get your point that it doesn’t exactly make sense that they stun him... I just chalk it up to him being confused by it not actually hurt....I think maybe they should have introducing or should introduce a harsher blur to the screen when the firecrackers are used like when Jason uses his abilities on the counselors screen instead of an actual stun.... he would would just have a harder time tracking a counselors instead of stopping in his tracks...what do you think?

I like it, I couldn’t work it into my last post but since you asked, I’d like some added utility out of Firecrackers and this seems like a really good alternative to stuns. It plays up what Wes said there original purpose was, which unfortunately is never going to be as primary as it’s ability to stun. Seeing as they don’t stun in the later half this keeps the resource functional in some capacity and even might make stealth plays more fun. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I like it, I couldn’t work it into my last post but since you asked, I’d like some added utility out of Firecrackers and this seems like a really good alternative to stuns. It plays up what Wes said there original purpose was, which unfortunately is never going to be as primary as it’s ability to stun. Seeing as they don’t stun in the later half this keeps the resource functional in some capacity and even might make stealth plays more fun. 

Thanks!

@mattshotcha possible ok ish idea here if you want to take it up the chain....about a change to how Fire crackers could work let us know what you think.

@Ahab added some good ideas as to how It could scrabble up his sense for a bit also.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Can you blame me for messing with him.

Not even a little bit... I would do exactly the same thing... but not in exactly the same way. The war against trollish behavior will never end until they are utterly wiped out... or at least, that type of behavior is wiped out... I do not want to see anyone actually get hurt after all.

You and me both will require proof of that, lol.

Yes... but it is doubtful we could ever receive legitimate proof of this one.

An admiral thing to do,

Its "Grand Admiral" now... I got a promotion.

Not that I didn’t deserve it, the Mod was right I was being a dick.

Being a "dick" to someone who is being a "dick" first... should never be punished. We are merely following the "golden rule" and treating them how they wished to be treated. That one works both ways.
   But, like I have said before... trolls are my white whale... as they are "dicks"... but they will never be "Moby".

running on very little sleep

You get used to this after a couple decades. On my best nights... I do not sleep more than four hours... But lack of sleep eventually causes a "shut down" and every so often I will sleep for almost a full day and night.

Eventually he’ll realize the joke, then he’s going to cry to a mod that I threatened him,

He will never get "the joke"... and probably already has cried to the mods. Fortunately, the mods are very fair here... and are pretty damned good at reading and understanding what is being said.
   The guy in the "other thread" told me the "coloring book" joke that I borrowed from a certain mod was uncalled for and found it to be rude... so I pointed out who I "borrowed" the joke from with a "tag".

18 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am also in the camp if I am going to mark him I am going to get a hit with it to slow him down also.

I agree completely... but at this point, after rage hits... if you shoot it into the air to mark him, there is a chance he may not notice you... and it is not going to stun him at that point anyway. It is still prudent to shoot it into the air to see if he is nearby when you suspect he is outside a window or something in Stalk mode... This has actually saved my sorry ass quite a few times.

19 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Escapes and Jason kills are happening very early in matches now and Jasons are definitely needing to bring it with objectives protection!

Got a car fixed in the first forty seconds the other night with a friend. It took us almost another full minute to find the keys and get the car moving... which is still long before ANY Jason variant gets his first active shift... and then the Savini Jason player slammed into the car out of nowhere... I pointed out that he cannot possibly have an active shift that early and he told me... "Its Savini Jason stupid".... so I pointed out to him... "There is no difference between +Shift on Savini Jason vs +shift on Part 6 Jason... stupid." Then my friend told him that his gameplay was being recorded since the beginning of the match... and the Savini hacker (who we noticed was under level 20 in the lobby) immediately quit the match.

But  yes... counselor players do seem to be pushing objectives more now. It makes it hard on a -traps Jason player like me... but I do not mind, just have to do my best and keep practicing within the limitations of the Jason variant I choose to play... which is invariably Part 4 (and sometimes Part 7). I will still never trap a car until after I stop it the first time... It is just habit for me now... and I enjoy chasing cars... but I do not get upset if I miss... it happens to the best of us.

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

which unfortunately is never going to be as primary as it’s ability to stun. Seeing as they don’t stun in the later half this keeps the resource functional in some capacity and even might make stealth plays more fun. 

For a sense avoidance perk user... it would become the best item they could find in a match if it scrambled sense like this... but they would still have to use it to put as much distance as possible between themselves and Jason. "Sense Spamming" is still the only thing that gives Jason even a fair chance to someone who knows how to use the stealth system with these perks, and has the patience to use it properly.
   I am against buffing the sense avoidance perks... but this is not a buff to the perks and I am seeing it as a balance point that could go towards either side in any given match... but it depends on how the counselor uses it... and how sneaky the Jason player actually plays it... So, I think it still fits in when considering balance. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ahab said:

Its "Grand Admiral" now... I got a promotion.

Did you get a salary increase for said promotion? 😎

@OCT 31 1978, I agree on the adaptation on both sides. I think that will be the trend with any future updates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Did you get a salary increase for said promotion?

Sadly no... just more responsibilities... And responsibility is a pretty big responsibility. 

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Sadly no... just more responsibilities... And responsibility is a pretty big responsibility. 

I'll talk to HR about the salary. 😎

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I'll talk to HR about the salary. 😎

Thank you... I have expressed my displeasure about his on several occasions. 

@OCT 31 1978 

than likely stun you with ease, again they outplayed you. The game isn't just about mindless slashing and spam grabbing (although it can be now in rage mode). There are plenty of options for Jason to deal with it. Throwing knifes, blocking, slashing, shift grabbing to try and isolate characters, dodging attacks, sure, you will get stunned from groups, but if you use your tools to the best of your advantage, you will have success more than not. Who cares what people think, if you morph away then it's a way to re group or maybe you morph away in stalk and if you have a fast shifting Jason, you can catch one off guard and get a quick kill, it's not about what makes people happy, it's about doing what you can to succeeded. The game wasn't broken, they just made realistic changes to it which made Jason mains get upset that it wasn't as easy as it used to be, the grab made it more a skill based move to use but like i said the buff his stun time from 15 seconds to around 5, that is a insane buff considering when  it was 15 seconds, you couldn't do anything, counselors were able to start the car back up, call the police, that was not fun. Exactly your point, the devs looked at all the trolling and bs, and decided  they needed to change the game, someone on here told me that this rage buff was what the devs originally intended, no, they looked over how the game was being played and saw all this troll nonsense and decided to take that out of the game, leaving players like me who fought Jason as a way to survive feeling flat and no motivation to play the game which i haven't played for a while now.

Like i said, no matter what they do in a game, people will always complain but medic was one of the big problems with the trolling situation. I have answered everyone's facts as i have played since day 1 and seen all the different changes this game has had, as i said this was the game that got me into playing online multiplayer for the first time. It's the fact that you guys quote me as a troll because my opinion is different to yours and it's upsetting the system because majority of people on here disagree with me, ah well. I learnt through every change how to adapt as Jason, i liked the new ways people played it made it more fun then the same routine over and over again. Not really, because i take my own advice, if you don't feel happy playing the game, don't play it and i haven't been playing it, even if i wanted to play the game now, it's virtually dead now, i have only seen one full lobby since the new patch and i've searched 10 times roughly, just to see if people are still playing and this patch has only damaged the game even more. 

Again, that is because the majority on this forum like the patch because i have no doubt that the same people complained about the trolls, i could say look on twitter when they posted the new patch and see how many people complained about the rage buff but then that would only be highlighting the negatives which is what you have done here and based on the fact that how many more people have left the game now only proves that it's not an opinion, it's fact. A lot of people left F13 when Destiny 2 came out in fact i blame Destiny for the start of people moving on, but there was still a large fan base playing it, even when the lawsuit came out, people still played the game despite no new content, but this update is the worst i have seen in terms of lack of players, and saying that everyone who is leaving is a troll is very immature in that not everyone who left would be a troll, maybe some people don't enjoy the fact that Jason can't be stunned in rage and see it as a lost cause to survive now if nothing has been fixed. 

I never said i started doing that (good jobs at misreading what i said), i said players started playing new ways because it got boring, i've stayed the same as i was for pretty much most of the game. Hey, if you want to believe i am a troll than that's your opinion, i adapted the fighting Jason style because i was sick of being killed all the time because people wouldn't repair stuff and i would get tunneled all the time, like i said, there's a difference between stunning Jason to survive, and doing it to dance on him and teabag and have no clear purpose to survive other than to troll Jason. Next time don't get so excited and think before you post, thanks for your reply. 

@SirMang 

Part 2, Ginny bullied Jason quite a bit (please re read what i said) I never said Jason was bullied non stop, i said Ginny in part 2 bullied Jason a lot. If you're talking about those movies, there is no other characters because you just listed all of the ones who did put up a fight to Jason and that only proves my point, people said Jason wasn't bullied in the movies and you answered my own response to them, so thank you for that. That's the whole point of slasher movies dude, to have body counts and to not be taking as seriously as people may take them, i only need to remind you of the wonderful acting of Chili. If you're going by the logic that team counselors stunning Jason wasn't part of the movies and this is suppose to be a movie based game then Jason's ability would be unrealistic as well. You mentioned part 2 3 and 4, how many times in those movies did Jason teleport half away across the map? or shift onto a counselor when he was miles behind them? He never did, in fact in Part 3, he is mostly in the barn and stalks counselors, so if you're basing your argument on how unrealistic the game is, then Jason shouldn't have half of his abilities. Again, if they added the weapon buff and got rid of medic, it wouldn't have been as bad as it once was and i said to the other user about how you can work around that level of trolling so i'm not going to double post it on another comment, you can go read that for yourself. 

@Ahab 

Don't get so defensive, i asked a simple question as i could not understand if you were serious or not and you get upset. I have said that when the truth comes out, people tend to label someone a troll because the truth upsets people. With how the mechanics are in this game, you can outplay the other player. i.e if a counselor is running and you're chasing that counselor as Jason, if they try to swing at you and you back away and then grab them, you've outplayed them. Same as if a counselor baits you to reach or swing but pulls out at the last second, they will more you can go read that for yourself.

Again, truth always makes people think you're a troll, if i wanted to be a troll, trust me, i 'd be way more "toxic" and less about providing facts. 

Half true, some complaints i am sure were from trolls but there were a lot who said they can't enjoy the game no more because to them Jason is too OP, and one even said that you virtually have to let Jason kill you if his in rage and is chasing you and you can't escape at all, yeah, that's not really fun when someone feels that way and saying that they're trolls just because they don't agree with you only shows how self absorbed you're to what you want, it's funny how i'm labeled that but look at what you just posted.  And there we go, the hostile response, thanks for proving that my facts were correct. The difference between me and a lot of the people on here and in general life, is that i can handle the truth, i have yet to proven wrong on here by any of my points, the only thing that has happened besides a few people saying how the game has changed, is a bunch of people complaining about not being able to adapt to the game, that's it, oh and insulting me which i always welcome because if you have to resort to that then it only proves that you get upset about the truth.

Don't worry, i haven't been playing the game and you don't need to worry about ever getting into a game with me because we are on different serves and i know from experience how many americans complain  about Australian ping (that is if you're american). 

I answered your point here by saying i have played the game long enough to know what happens, if you think you know more than me about the game, then quiz me and see how surprised you are to know how much i actually know about the game.

Your whole argument is based on the fact that you've played the game longer than me and that you've been on this forums way longer than me, that's it. If you were saying this to someone who had played the game for a day, then it would be a good response to, but let me remind you, i played this game to the max when it came out, the reason why i haven't got way more hours on it, is because i stopped playing it for a good year because people moved on to other games, i can't compete with you on the forums because obviously i've only just got on here which i will give you credit for, but I have played the game a long time and i've seen virtually everything that has happened to it, my point still stands that no matter what argument you produce, you will always disagree with me because we have different opinions , some people choose to ignore it, others choose to reply, you chose the latter so don't get upset if you can't change my opinion. 

I get called pretty boy most of the time on my first impressions (weather it's to do with the makeup i wear, or the fact that i like to style my hair, or maybe girls find me
pretty, hey, i've had guys compliment me and gay guys like me as well), tell me, do i come off as a pretty boy?

I was actually meaning about Jason running away, not a counselor hence why i responded like that, next time don't twist words because i do actually look back at comments. The chads weren't hard to deal with as you say, you have to know when to strike and when not to, that's not my fault that people were either to slow or got baited into reaching and then were stunned. If this game is as easy as you say it is, then your experience of the game means zero because if a small child can do it, then being experienced at the game has no real purpose if it's that easy. I give you credit, you do come up with some funny sayings.

Again, i think it's you who doesn't read what is said, of course on here people aren't going to complain as much, they're for this new patch, i feel like i'm losing brain cells having to repeat myself to people who can't re read what was already posted. 

Good work, so can i, because i actually watched the moves before the game came out which a lot of people never did. Yep, Ginny never bullied him at all did she, even Paul was able to manhandle Jason when by your logic, Jason should never of been grabbed and held like Paul held him, congratulations  i think the fact that you said you knew the movie word by word and you failed to even know about Jason being bullied only further proves how unaware you really are. Next time, watch the movies ok ( - :

Comparing the facts in the game that you can't choose to believe as comparing it the color of the sky, good job dude, good job. 

Yep, that's why it's even harder now to find lobbies in QP, like i said i've tried numerous times, last few times i've gotten lobbies with 2-3 people in it, i rest my case.

That's funny, because everytime i've gotten into a lobby, not one person has left and even people that have trolled me, have still stayed, keep reaching dude. 

The fact that you took the fans comment seriously shows how out of touch you are, i feel so stupid actually explaining this, the fans comment is directed to all the people that keep replying to me, i have to give my fans what they want, and you are one of them, so don't worry, i will be back, maybe i might give you a autograph, if you're lucky.

@Slasher_Clone 

But i did, because i made you that upset that you resorted to trolling and insulting, you're only replying now because i called you out on it, got to save face right fam?
Again, getting so upset, i do really love it, a troll getting upset because someone exposed him as someone who can't have a proper debate and resorts to immature responses when his in a corner, keep it coming.  Contradiction again, i could say the same thing about why people like my replies to me because it's because of me but i am sure you will come up with "oh, they like it, because you're a troll and they agree with me", so really, who is the one that is living in what they want to hear and see?

Well, if you did give me those likes, then i appreciate it, if you did then i am so grateful that you would do that for little old me. ( - :  And fyi, this can go to @Ahab as well, the last thing i would ever do is to go and cry to the mods about this because honestly, this is giving me more fun than the game has recently, why would i cry to the mods when i'm having this much fun? I've already had people cry to the mods about me, so maybe you should really ask who is sensitive? I look forward to your follow up my adoring fan.

But i did, because i made you that upset that you resorted to trolling and insulting,

You seem to be confused about the start of our little tiff, we weren’t arguing about the patch. Just double posting. 

you're only replying now because i called you out on it,

No, I’m replying now because you decided to be rude. Of course any excuse probably would have worked as justification. 

got to save face right fam?

Not your fam, and umm, why would I need to save face, I’m not Japanese. (Face is a Japanese concept tried to honour)

Going to borrow a line from a new member as he said it best. “Slasher is here for the community.” Nothing could be closer to the truth.
Again, getting so upset,

You’re projecting again, you’ll have to do better than that.

i do really love it, a troll getting upset because someone exposed him

Again you’re claiming a win you never achieved, people know how I play the game and they know why I feed the trolls. Doing objectives and helping kids doesn’t fall into troll territory last I checked. (Another reference to a comment recently made about how I play, lol.)

as someone who can't have a proper debate and resorts to immature responses
when his in a corner, keep it coming. 

What would you like to have a proper debate about? I’m quite happy to prove you wrong.
Contradiction again, i could say the same thing about why people like my replies to me because it's because of me but i am sure you will come up with "oh, they like it, because
you're a troll and they agree with me", so really, who is the one that is living in what they want to hear and see?

You are, it almost borders on a delusion at this point. My fucking with you aside, I actually did tell you who was giving you likes. I’m sure the other forum members, my fellow campers know exactly who I was talking about. 
Well, if you did give me those likes, (I didn’t, just fuckin with you) then i appreciate it, if you did then i am so gratful that you would do that for little old me. ( - : 

And fyi, this can go to @Ahab as well, the last thing i would ever do is to go and cry to the mods about this because honestly, this is giving me more fun than the game has recently,

Well you can’t exactly complain to the Mods when you still haven’t got the joke. I literally spelled it out at one point, lol. 

I find it interesting that you think you can shame someone like me into not responding. You only make me look better by doing it.

why would i cry to the mods when i'm having this much fun? lol, I don’t believe you.

I've already had people cry to the mods about me, so maybe you should really ask who is sensitive?

You keep trying to use that word, sensitive to provoke a response. Since you asked though, I think it’s you.

I look forward to your follow up Well here it is.

my adoring fan.  who’s your fan, I told you I’m disappointed in you. Not a fan of trolls who aren’t smart enough to get my jokes. The only thing I’ve failed at is enlightening you. 

I’m going to continue to ‘take the piss’ out of you and your fun. You can’t shame me, you can’t beat me, and your not smart enough to even make me look bad. 

I look forward to your next response, not because I think you’ll get the joke or give me even a moments pause but because this is your life now. You get to be shamed every time you come to this place, from now until forever. 

See you in camp, 😎.

• Like 3

can we shorten some of these posts. I have severe ADHD and am having trouble following.. 😂🍿

• Haha 2