Sign in to follow this  
DarkWolf7798

Jason texture glitch

Oh wow, 4th of July at Pinehurst still hasn't ended since i last played online LOL. That was at least back in 2018. I agree though, that's one glitch i never get tired of seeing.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 1:42 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I laugh my ass off at some of the abominations that occur with the Jason texture glitches

The novelty wore off for most people already and now it just ruins the experience, random counselor shit is even worse considering you pick a counselor for their stats...

3 hours ago, chandlerbing said:

The novelty wore off for most people already and now it just ruins the experience, random counselor shit is even worse considering you pick a counselor for their stats...

I’ve played the game long enough that I don’t need any of the counselor or Jason badges so getting a random counselor doesn’t really matter to me. I have every counselor equipped with perks as well as every Jason equipped with my weapon of choice and the kills I want just in case the glitch happens. In other words, I don’t take the game that seriously and play it for fun, so there’s no experiences being ruined on my end.