Sooo.. this has been happening a lot recently where I'm Jason and he loads in as this Frankenstein's monster abomination. 

It looks like the game is fusing aspects of 2 Jasons together with one being the base model and the other ones textures.

Is this happening to anyone else as frequently? Is it only happening on one platform?

I have screenshots but i dunno how to add them.

Thanks.

I've seen a few screenshots here from other players, but it's a rare occurrence. Usually it happens at the end scene of a match. Heard it was caused by weapon swapping.

It happens to me frequently and I'm playing the whole match as Jason with this glitch which is why i was curious if anyone else is experiencing it.

I’ve had it happen to me a few times and have seen it happen to others a couple times as well. So far every time it’s happened to someone else, I spawned in as a different counselor than I had selected. 

This is the most recent time it happened to me as Jason:

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:31 AM, DarkWolf7798 said:

Frankenstein's monster abomination. 

Careful, I might take that personally.

Just kidding.

This does happen and the devs do know about it. It has been mentioned in a few other threads and I am pretty sure it happens on all platforms... I am on PC... and it happened in two matches that I was in last night... and in one of them... I was the abomination.
    From my experience, it is pretty rare though... The two games last night were a small portion of the matches that I did play last night... I was in game for many hours yesterday.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:39 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

So far every time it’s happened to someone else, I spawned in as a different counselor than I had selected. 

I have noticed this as well.

8 hours ago, Ahab said:

Careful, I might take that personally.

Just kidding.

This does happen and the devs do know about it. It has been mentioned in a few other threads and I am pretty sure it happens on all platforms... I am on PC... and it happened in two matches that I was in last night... and in one of them... I was the abomination.
    From my experience, it is pretty rare though... The two games last night were a small portion of the matches that I did play last night... I was in game for many hours yesterday.

I have noticed this as well.

That's nice to know it isn't just Xbox.

I've never actually experienced it on PS4 and i don't play PC so i wasn't sure

14 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

That's nice to know it isn't just Xbox.

I've never actually experienced it on PS4 and i don't play PC so i wasn't sure

Hopefully, this will be fixed eventually. But they cannot fix every bug at once, and there are others to work on as well. This is not really a game breaking bug or anything, it is just weird.

17 hours ago, Ahab said:

Hopefully, this will be fixed eventually. But they cannot fix every bug at once, and there are others to work on as well. This is not really a game breaking bug or anything, it is just weird.

I agree, I'd like the Xbox mic issue to be resolved first as it's more important imo

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:41 AM, DarkWolf7798 said:

I agree, I'd like the Xbox mic issue to be resolved first as it's more important imo

The mic issue also happens on all platforms… But there is a way around it. If that player turns off "push to talk", it solves this problem... The only problem left is... your mic is open. It would be nice if this were fixed as well... there are many people that just do not want to leave their mic open for... understandable reasons.